Imelda

United Kingdom · From March 2002

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of July of 2008

5782days 7hours

Discussions

Copper
Made to feel like a spoil sport over f/book pics..
Copper, 28 of June of 2009 at 16:07

And I've got no-one to blame but myself ? I went to a hen party last night, one of those raucous, tacky sorts which was both hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time. (The sort that the Hitched...

Knownowt, monday 29-Jun-09 12
hazel
Jeff Goldblum dead?
hazel, 26 of June of 2009 at 00:05

Not wanting to distract from everything else that's gone on today but Twitter is saying that Jeff Goldblum has died in New Zealand...

Ice Queen, friday 26-Jun-09 15
Zebra
Adverts that stay with you
Zebra, 22 of June of 2009 at 16:06

My sister and I still quote this ad a fair bit - the catch phrase "you don't say!" has really stuck with us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpswiH_Vkes Any ads that have stuck with you?

Oddbins, thursday 25-Jun-09 51
Maxi
What would be your ultimate holiday destination and why?
Maxi, 19 of June of 2009 at 23:38

This is pie in the sky for me for the foreseable but H and I were discussing tonight where we go if money were no object. My first reply was Colorado - Maine. For the only reason that it is 'one of...

cherry pie, monday 22-Jun-09 37
Knownowt
A funny thing
Knownowt, 19 of June of 2009 at 22:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnAxf6ZA6Es Is anyone watching this series? It's brilliant ?

Skittalie, saturday 20-Jun-09 9
The Beast
What were these called?
The Beast, 16 of June of 2009 at 15:03

The white chocolate buttons with hundreds and thousands on the top. I've just seen a packed called Jazzles but I'm sure they were called something else when we were kids. Anyone have any ideas?

Imelda, tuesday 16-Jun-09 14
F
Any project manager types about??
Fussy Galore, 11 of June of 2009 at 22:17

Hello, Just wondering if there was anyone about who can perhapse offer a little help.... I am looking at making a sort of reporting document.. background – company going though a restructuring...

Fussy Galore, friday 12-Jun-09 6
Lady Muck
Trip to Australia - would we be totally mad?
Lady Muck, 9 of June of 2009 at 17:34

Afternoon all Long story short, H has a brother and family in Oz - emmigrated there 2.5 yrs ago (Perth area). I have a cousin and uncle out there (Sydney) - cousin is getting married 6th March 2010....

Imelda, wednesday 10-Jun-09 7
S
Canada
Specialkat, 26 of April of 2009 at 22:46

I'm off to Canada in 2 weeks time and I'm really excited. But having never been there before wondered if anyone could recommend anything to do in the daytime/evening, rec any restaurants/touristy...

*LJ, wednesday 29-Apr-09 9
NeoShoegal
What to do/visit in Southampton? +restaurant recommendation please
NeoShoegal, 25 of April of 2009 at 15:52

Some friends from the US are in Southampton tomorrow and are wondering what to do/visit? Any recommendations? We are meeting up with them in the evening and plan on going out for a meal, any...

Quincy, sunday 26-Apr-09 5
Flowery the Grouch
Help me choose new birkies!
Flowery the Grouch, 25 of April of 2009 at 20:56

Too much choice! I don't know which I want! Maui April Flower Colourful Lines Primula or happiness Which shall i buy?

alleroo, tuesday 19-May-09 20
Lili Donkey
Bedding Help - what goes with this wallpaper?
Lili Donkey, 25 of April of 2009 at 13:24

We're in the middle of decorating our bedroom (we're about 3 months in and it's halfway there ?), H wanted chocolate & orange so we've got this paper on the back wall... The white bits are more a...

Lili Donkey, saturday 25-Apr-09 8
Maxi
80's people - were you are Duranie or a Ballet?
Maxi, 24 of April of 2009 at 22:57

Or indeed both? JR has inspired me to post this, although it has been a recent bone of contention with my friend. I can listen to Duran Duran and enjoy the tracks but my 80s heart lies with Spandau...

Jenbo, sunday 26-Apr-09 38
Spamboule
What books/films haven't you read/seen but really should have?
Spamboule, 25 of April of 2009 at 09:19

Sort of ripped off from BBC4's 'I've never seen Star Wars', it got me thinking about classic books & films that I haven't seen, but really should have For example, I've never read Catcher in the...

Headless Lois, saturday 25-Apr-09 7
Katchoo
Yellow and green peppers - help
Katchoo, 25 of April of 2009 at 13:08

I appear to have a glut of yellow and green peppers. Mr K bought some, forgot, bought more and then inexplicably bought more again. I have 8 peppers; 5 green and 3 yellow. They're too expensive to...

Cath, saturday 25-Apr-09 10
Chicken
Weekend plans.
Chicken, 9 of April of 2009 at 11:06

Happy Easter! Back from my morning's mission across London delivering presentations. Sit down at my desk to drink my first cup of tea of the day and a lovely colleague delivers me a huge slice of...

penguin1977, thursday 9-Apr-09 25
pigalicious
Sophie M....Dare I ask how it went?
pigalicious, 5 of April of 2009 at 23:49

Hi SM, Just saw you're name and was wondering how your run went? Hope you are now taking it easy and enjoying the delights of Gay Paris in a more civilised fashion! Pig xx

R-A, monday 6-Apr-09 27
AnnaBanana
Do you know anyone in Brisbane, Oz? (long shot)
AnnaBanana, 5 of April of 2009 at 20:24

My brother and his GF are travelling in Oz, they had been hoping to settle in Cairns, where they are now but the work they had has dried up (the tourist season hasn't perked up as they hoped), so they...

Imelda, sunday 5-Apr-09 2
catwoman
Do they make "proper" running kit for fat women?
catwoman, 5 of April of 2009 at 09:13

I'm currently a size 18. ☹️ I've just signed up to do the Adidas Women's 5k in September...I'm going to run for the NACC, a charity very close to my heart, in the hope that a charity cause will keep...

catwoman, sunday 5-Apr-09 13
Wuzzle
What has been your happiest year?
Wuzzle, 4 of April of 2009 at 14:59

I was listening to some old albums the other day and some of the songs really make me smile because they take me back. In 1997 I was 16/17 and I just remember the year being really fun, it was my...

cornflake girl, sunday 5-Apr-09 15
Mrs Magic
Update on me and my elbow (with some gore)
Mrs Magic, 4 of April of 2009 at 21:36

Thanks to MF for her updates. I'm home now and very glad to be. They were a bit reluctant to let me leave but as pain was the main reason and I know how to self medicate properly, they agreed. Just...

Imelda, sunday 5-Apr-09 12
*ginni of the lamp*
Dishwashers - how essential for busy family?
*ginni of the lamp*, 5 of April of 2009 at 10:16

Is it a waste of money or worth its weight in gold? Thanks

*Pugsley*, saturday 17-Aug-13 82
fox-in-socks
range cookers?
fox-in-socks, 5 of April of 2009 at 09:23

I know a few hitchers have range cookers - what kind do you have? it's an absolute minefield as far as I can see. although i'd love an aga, i think they are just too impractical. we looked at falcons...

Imelda, sunday 5-Apr-09 4
HeidiHole
Jamie and Jools Oliver name their new baby...
HeidiHole, 3 of April of 2009 at 13:15

...Petal Blossom Rainbow. ??

AliLindsey, saturday 4-Apr-09 37
Clairy
Is this rude?
Clairy, 3 of April of 2009 at 20:39

If a man said to you that they'd "give you a massage with their love juice" would you think they were making a pervy joke?

Missus Jolly, tuesday 7-Apr-09 44
Flump
Weekend plans?
Flump, 3 of April of 2009 at 10:02

Thank faaaark it's Friday! ? Where's Chicken to start this thread? ? Today I'm mostly waiting to find out if I'm being made redundant ?, tonight might go to see 'The Boat That Rocked'. Then tomorrow...

fox-in-socks, friday 3-Apr-09 30
H
shops of yesteryear
He11y, 2 of April of 2009 at 23:02

Hi just been in discussion with H. I recall shopping at Chelsea Girl, Burtons and C&A but H is convinced that there was a store for men called ********* man? can anyone suggest what it may be? Any...

Duck no more, friday 3-Apr-09 5
H
Inspired by showers, games at parties, why?
Headless Lois, 2 of April of 2009 at 17:09

OK, if I was going to play pass the parcel to end up with a tiffany necklace, I may not complain but on the whole I do not understand why grown women need daft games. I am, for example, perfectly...

Dooby, thursday 2-Apr-09 35
Doughnut
One last MDAL question
Doughnut, 1 of April of 2009 at 19:52

I promise this is it! I tried this on yesterday and I just loooved it. At 32, what do you think? http://www.karenmillen.com/fcp/product/-/Dresses/Giraffe-print-dress/903000052535?page=prod903000052535...

Foo, wednesday 1-Apr-09 6
Gone With The Whinge
fear of creepy crawlies and going to NZ
Gone With The Whinge, 30 of March of 2009 at 13:18

My best mate is going to work in NZ for a year and we'd like to take the opportunity to visit her. My problem is that I am absolutely, pant-wettingly terrified of big spiders and the like. We went to...

Cath, monday 30-Mar-09 11
barongreenback
Fancy a night out in the UK?
barongreenback, 29 of March of 2009 at 09:50

Http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/galleries_a_drunken_night_out_in_cardiff/ This is pretty much why I avoid most city centres on a Friday/Saturday. Was it ever this bad? <old fart icon> ...

Diefenbaker, sunday 29-Mar-09 28
H
I need shoes of fabulousness, help please
Headless Lois, 29 of March of 2009 at 11:15

I need some almost flat but not completely (I find total flats very uncomfortable) to go with jeans/trousers. Black or maybe silver, not trainerish, smart enough for work. And not boring. I have a...

Lumpy Golightly, sunday 29-Mar-09 22

General groups

Hitched article topics