Skip to main content
titchbunny
titchbunny

United Kingdom · From February 2003

Discussions

Becca
What colour Aga should we get (with pics)
Becca, 22 of August of 2009 at 21:39

We need to replace our 1930s Aga, which is becoming less and less eficcient, and it seems after getting several quotes we will be better off replacing it. Our current one is cream, and it is what H...

lizziej, monday 24-Aug-09 20
titchbunny
People never fail to surprise me...
titchbunny, 21 of August of 2009 at 17:51

I was in my local butchers this afternoon when the lady infront of me asked for 2 skinless free-range chicken breasts, the butcher took 2 breasts off the tray and skinned them and trimmed them, she...

titchbunny, saturday 22-Aug-09 19
hazel
Life Assurance with history of depression?
hazel, 19 of August of 2009 at 21:07

Anyone got any experience of getting life/critical illness cover with a history of depression? At one point I know that I got quoted an outrageous price for it because I'd had depression, even though...

titchbunny, wednesday 19-Aug-09 2
macca
Anybody know Nick......
macca, 18 of August of 2009 at 20:04

...obviously? Am usually on BT, but was up last night and responded to a pretty despondent post from him. Am a little concerned - has anyone heard from him?

pinkjay, thursday 20-Aug-09 28
Mrs M
what colour curtains please
Mrs M, 15 of August of 2009 at 20:04

Help, I'm useless at putting colours together. we have a large, light lounge diner with a huge window at one end and french doors at the other other end. We've painted all the walls in a light beige...

Mrs M, saturday 15-Aug-09 8
NeoShoegal
Question for the self employed here
NeoShoegal, 10 of August of 2009 at 12:41

Do you have insurance in case you get ill or have an accident and can't do your job for a considerable amount of time (a month or more)? So that it would pay you a monthly to make up for loss of...

R-A, monday 10-Aug-09 8
ooh la la
Those who work from home/have a home office room/area...
ooh la la, 10 of August of 2009 at 12:40

My main project for my 3rd year at Uni is on home office environments and at the moment I am researching it, before I go back at the end of September. I would be eternally grateful if you could take...

Melancholie, monday 10-Aug-09 15
Flump
oooh pretty!
Flump, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:14

But £10 a mug. Hmmmmm can I justify them? Do we like Cornishware? I think I like it, even though I live in a 1960s box and not a fabulous countryside cottage with a range cooker ?

Doughnut, sunday 9-Aug-09 43
SophieM
FNDs and dinner thread
SophieM, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:01

? We are having a welcome back feast for loml (well, a healthy feast, which isn't quite the same!) Cod with a breadcrumb coating, saute new potatoes and salad, followed by peaches and blueberries with...

Kazmerelda, friday 7-Aug-09 22
legless
economy gastronomy
legless, 5 of August of 2009 at 20:05

How much????

Skittalie, thursday 6-Aug-09 27
P
Misconceptions about where you live
Pint&APie, 30 of July of 2009 at 10:32

R-A's earlier comment "I see the parks and my Lido and the fab diversity and sense of community where other people see the gun crime and used syringes" got me thinking about how certain areas develop...

Mollycat, monday 3-Aug-09 174
P
BBC: Organic has no health benefits
Pint&APie, 29 of July of 2009 at 15:49

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8174482.stm I'm not entirely surprised where fruit / veg is concerned, but am very surprised that organic chicken is no better than battery. The evidence I've seen...

titchbunny, wednesday 29-Jul-09 3
JK
Can I show you the cake I made for my aunt?
JK, 26 of July of 2009 at 21:46

It was her 60th this week and I made a cake reflecting her birth in India, her childhood in Australia and her journey to live in the UK. LEt me show you pleeeease, i'm so chuffed with it ?

JK, monday 27-Jul-09 32
Cleocatra
Book recommendations for a 13 year old girl, please?
Cleocatra, 26 of July of 2009 at 19:09

? Hello - as per title! I am going on holiday to California in early September and, whilst there, will be visiting an old friend and her family. The friend and I share a deep love of books and reading...

SK Returns, monday 27-Jul-09 16
kierenthecommunity
what's for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 26 of July of 2009 at 17:51

The nostalgia thread reminded me, we used to have one of these a day. and i used to get dead jealous of what everyone else was having! we're having rose veal from the farmers market. it better be nice...

Mrs S*, sunday 26-Jul-09 28
Lady Vixen
Cottage in Cornwall Recs
Lady Vixen, 22 of July of 2009 at 11:18

We are now planning to hire a cottage in Cornwall for new year. There will be 6 adults and 3 children (aged 5, 1 and 8 months). I have never been to Cornwall. Can anyone recommend any areas that would...

titchbunny, wednesday 22-Jul-09 9
titchbunny
Federated Primary schools? has anyone got any experience?
titchbunny, 17 of July of 2009 at 12:37

The governors are trying to push our primary school into federating with another local church school and for us to share our head, our issue is that our building is partly condemmed and we were...

titchbunny, friday 17-Jul-09 3
JK
Bakers and decorators
JK, 11 of July of 2009 at 11:31

I've left it late to make a party cake - it's my aunt's birthday two weeks tomorrow, and I need to bake today/tomorrow, to ice next weekend/early the following week. Christmas cakes seems a bit heavy...

GailW, sunday 12-Jul-09 15
H
Citroen Xsara Picasso
Happybunny, 9 of July of 2009 at 13:55

Hi, Does anyone have one of these cars? Do you like it? Can you recommend it? We are thinking of getting one, especially as baby number 2 is imminent. Thanks for your advice Happy

Happybunny, thursday 9-Jul-09 6
Platty
Yikes I'm doing a degree in September!
Platty, 6 of July of 2009 at 12:32

A few months ago I found a degree I really wanted to do so I applied and I've just accepted an unconditional offer ??? I'm so excited but I am crapping myself at the same time ?

Gone With The Whinge, tuesday 7-Jul-09 13
Hugo Brambles
How do you do those 'messy pony tails' (like Jennifer Aniston)
Hugo Brambles, 6 of July of 2009 at 20:15

They have a normal pony tail but its kind of 'messy' with bits pulled out a little and the hair on the top is a bit 'poofed' up just before it goes into the hair bobble? Will try and google for a pic...

KB3, tuesday 7-Jul-09 8
HeidiHole
Children's party nightmare
HeidiHole, 6 of July of 2009 at 20:50

Wizzy's 3rd birthday is in 2 weeks and we're planning to have a little party for her, just family and 3/4 of her friends from Tuneful Tots etc. However, Mr Hole has said that he wants to invite some...

Lillythepink, tuesday 7-Jul-09 37
Chicken
Not really sure what to put here
Chicken, 6 of July of 2009 at 22:14

My beloved Buster had to be put down this morning. I only found out when I got home in from work at 8.30ish. I can't quite believe he's gone and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. He was 14...

Sez, thursday 9-Jul-09 90
Mrs Magic
Bon chance, Monkey Fingers (going into hosp tomorrow, x posted)
Mrs Magic, 6 of July of 2009 at 12:03

Will be thinking of you lots darling girl. ? I'm so glad your bed is available and hope you get admitted tomorrow without a hitch,followed by your op when they say it will be on Wednesday. I know it's...

Flaming Nora, monday 6-Jul-09 20
HeidiHole
Take That weekenders
HeidiHole, 5 of July of 2009 at 11:39

How was it for you? I went Friday night and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life. I cried twice, once during Never Forget when I looked around the stadium and saw all the hands...

Loop, monday 6-Jul-09 45
SophieM
Fashun advice please
SophieM, 2 of July of 2009 at 12:34

For those interested, an update on my last dress drama - first one was too big, second one a bit too big and it was clearly going to make me look hippy, so back it went. AM now lusting after this...

Mrs Winkle, thursday 2-Jul-09 16
clair_de_lune
Wednesday Wembley TT Kleek
clair_de_lune, 30 of June of 2009 at 14:14

Who with and where? Me and my sister will the the ones squealing in block 551 (eta seating plan)

Headless Lois, thursday 2-Jul-09 33
Puss
Has anyone had their sash windows replaced / repaired?
Puss, 20 of June of 2009 at 18:24

Just discovered the downstairs one is totally rotten ?. Does anyone have a rough idea of the cost for replacement or any recommendations for a man what can fix it (South London / Croydon). Thanks!

titchbunny, sunday 21-Jun-09 8
Lillythepink
N&P the amazing titchbunny
Lillythepink, 19 of June of 2009 at 10:37

For her extreme kindness and having made me laugh like a drain this morning. She promised the other day to send me some nozzles for I can attempt to do big whippy icing on top of cupcakes. Not only...

spinster chick, friday 19-Jun-09 7
Chicken
It's that time again ..
Chicken, 19 of June of 2009 at 10:01

Just a few more hours before Friday night and the start of the weekend kicks in. I'm going straight home tonight to sleep - woke up a t 4.30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep - as have Ascot...

Hyacinth, friday 19-Jun-09 35

General groups

Hitched article topics