• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of July of 2004

7252days 11hours

Discussions

Dr Doo.Little
waaaaaah Roob where did you go?
Dr Doo.Little, 27 of January of 2011 at 20:05

Someone doesn't like your posts tonight ?

irrelephant, thursday 27-Jan-11 33
R
London Skyride
ruby slipper, 17 of September of 2009 at 18:23

Anyone else doing this on Sunday??

ruby slipper, thursday 17-Sep-09 324
R
Fleabay question
ruby slipper, 30 of August of 2009 at 13:11

My husband put his old Jag on ebay and the winning bidder bid £415 for it. He is based in Paris and was supposed to come yesterday to buy it but missed his Eurostar so came today. My husband went to...

flissy666, sunday 30-Aug-09 2 1,460
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
Soobo
Cycling - any Hitched fans?
Soobo, 20 of August of 2009 at 14:58

I know that Hitched has lots of runners, but do we have any keen cyclists? I've taken this up this year and really beginning to get into it, to the extent that I'm off to Germany in a couple of weeks...

Peter, tuesday 12-Apr-16 15
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
R
Car help needed
ruby slipper, 27 of July of 2009 at 15:22

Since yesterday the front windscreen wipers on my Ford Focus have started to come on randomly whilst I'm driving. I can't turn them off but they then just go off themselves. Am hoping it's not a big...

ruby slipper, monday 27-Jul-09 271
M
Any HR people around - need some advice please.
mrsmagoo, 13 of July of 2009 at 19:01

Im a paediatric staff nurse and having issues with my work, mainly my manager. Anyway the icing on the cake has been today. Give you a bit of a background. On saturday morning at 4am my 20 month old...

mrsmagoo, monday 13-Jul-09 9
Orly Bird
Twitter, please explain.
Orly Bird, 13 of July of 2009 at 18:16

I'm on Facebook; I understand Facebook. From what I understand of Twitter, people post what they're doing in the same way they do with status updates, right ? You can also follow people and people can...

Sunset21, monday 13-Jul-09 5
Sunset21
Does anyone follow Dawn Porter on Twitter?
Sunset21, 13 of July of 2009 at 14:50

I'm just wondering if I have the right one, she says she's the journalist and has loads of followers but i'm disappointed in her content ?

Foo, monday 13-Jul-09 15
HeidiHole
What's your favourite Michael Jackson song?
HeidiHole, 26 of June of 2009 at 22:10

His back catalogue is vast, and every time I pick one I think "oh no, what about this song..and this one...and this one..". But having listened to a couple of his albums today I'm going to choose Man...

lyni, monday 29-Jun-09 48
Clairy
Tell me about your End Of The Line moments
Clairy, 16 of June of 2009 at 15:15

Right, I am saying this out loud in public for a reason "Claire, meet the end of the line. Do not pass it, do not collect £200, otherwise you will have a nervous breakdown" I have been...

ruby slipper, wednesday 17-Jun-09 36
R
Anyone doing Race for Life in Hampstead today?
ruby slipper, 7 of June of 2009 at 08:37

What awful weather! Last year was really hot and sunny, what a contrast. Good luck if you are, might see you there!

ruby slipper, sunday 7-Jun-09 283
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Launch Thread!
HeidiHole, 4 of June of 2009 at 20:15

Roll up, roll up, Ladies and Gentlemen, people of all ages, there are 45 minutes to go until lift off! Oh yes, the circus has come to town again, for your delight this evening we have loons, wannabe...

HeidiHole, friday 5-Jun-09 184
R
Argh, Ebay problem - can anyone help?
ruby slipper, 24 of May of 2009 at 09:27

I am trying to pay for an item but keep getting the message "sorry you've hit a speed bump" - what does this mean?

Flaming Nora, sunday 24-May-09 250
R
Car Tax/MOT WWYD?
ruby slipper, 21 of May of 2009 at 18:51

Aaargh. Just went online to renew the tax on our car as we will be on holiday when it expires. I was told the MOT wasn't valid so looked up the last MOT certificate and it runs out on Monday. We fly...

nutfluff, friday 22-May-09 11 652
I love shoes
Demons??
I love shoes, 3 of January of 2009 at 20:00

Any one else watching? What do you think?

Flump, monday 5-Jan-09 16
Consuela Banana Hammock
What Christmas food have you got left? To bin or not to bin?!
Consuela Banana Hammock, 1 of January of 2009 at 17:03

I've got three mini Mince Pies and a dribble of double cream; 6 brie and cranberry parcels; 12 mushroom and ricotta ball things; half a tube of Pringles and a packet of Twiglets; and half a box of...

cariad, friday 2-Jan-09 20
Doughnut
Home Delivery Network idiots
Doughnut, 22 of December of 2008 at 19:47

Has anyone else had the displeasure of dealing with these utter fcukwits? I checked my tracking number online and saw it was out for delivery today. I was at work so looked on their website to ring...

Melancholie, tuesday 23-Dec-08 12
J
Christmas recipes you love - add yours
JK in a manger, 21 of December of 2008 at 19:33

Mine are all Nigella's, which is not a surprise ? Her cranberry mincemeat. Her mince pie recipe, including easy peasy pastry recipe. (I hadn't had a mince pie in years because I thought they were...

RonyTheChristmasPoo, monday 22-Dec-08 39
Oriana
Dinner on Christmas Eve?
Oriana, 19 of December of 2008 at 16:52

Hi Am just writing my list for food shopping and am lacking in inspiration for Christmas Eve. I obviously don't want to cook anything too complicated with the mammoth task the next day, but do fancy...

Fenella Fudge, friday 19-Dec-08 13
J
Frankie Boyle Tickets - Wed 17th Dec
Janjabean, 15 of December of 2008 at 17:23

Hello everyone! I have 2 tickets up for grabs for this wednesday at the Hammersmith Apollo. Circle seats - I paid £80 for both of them but open to offers (within reason!!) Now...I'm not sure how this...

Janjabean, tuesday 16-Dec-08 5
R
Collecting a parcel from the post office - help!
ruby slipper, 12 of December of 2008 at 18:32

The postman tried to deliver a parcel on Monday but I was at work. i got one of those red notes saying it was at the local collection depot. This morning I went to put it in my bag to collect the...

ruby slipper, saturday 13-Dec-08 7
R
Frankie Boyle live show
ruby slipper, 9 of December of 2008 at 19:02

Hi Has anyone been to see Frankie Boyle in his current tour? Just wondered what time he comes on and is there a support act? I'm going on Thursday to see him and worried I might be late by the time my...

ruby slipper, wednesday 10-Dec-08 3
babygreenuk
Dinner Thread!!
babygreenuk, 19 of November of 2008 at 15:11

Okay so I know im a bitty early, but as I want to get started before the school run, im just wondering what everyone else is having! Tonight, we will be having creamed spuds, gammon steak n pineapple,...

Buggins, wednesday 19-Nov-08 21
Katchoo
Anyone doing Ramsay's cookalong tonight?
Katchoo, 24 of October of 2008 at 17:52

H is insisting he wants to do the cookalong tonight. He has bought all the ingredients (bar rhubarb - there appears to be no rhubarb in the whole of Norf London so we're having to go with tinned,...

Boop, saturday 25-Oct-08 16
Lillythepink
Weeeeell, what a waste of time
Lillythepink, 22 of October of 2008 at 19:26

Utterly pointless meeting with my boss & his boss today. We dealt with the incident from last week, and he apologised, and said that he had intended to do so on Thursday before I went off at him...

hazel, thursday 23-Oct-08 20
Lillythepink
Interview! Friday morning
Lillythepink, 20 of October of 2008 at 16:31

Yay! But Aaargh! I need to go & buy some clothes!! ?

Moglie, monday 20-Oct-08 27
Lillythepink
update on work - not great - vibes needed!
Lillythepink, 19 of October of 2008 at 19:03

Thursday saw me having a massive argument with my line manager - he basically yelled at me for trying to start a discussion, and flounced out. Came back before I was calm and I yelled back at him (and...

MBK, monday 20-Oct-08 34
Lillythepink
Are you ready to Rah!
Lillythepink, 13 of October of 2008 at 14:27

The BBC have just picked up an pre-school project of WTP's called Rah! Rah! set in the Jingly Jangly Jungle and featuring a lion (Rah! Rah!) and his other onomatopaeically (sp?) named friends. If this...

Zo�, tuesday 14-Oct-08 30

General groups

Hitched article topics