jaffacake
jaffacake

United Kingdom · From August 2004

• Beginner

Discussions

ooh la la
Pics of Hitchers' Pets...
ooh la la, 28 of July of 2009 at 19:51

Not sure if this has been done recently and if it has, I appologise. Following on from Sparkley's cat thread I thought it would be lovely to see a photo of your pets. These are ours.... Moustache, our...

Maxi, thursday 30-Jul-09 77
Braw Wee Chanter
Mumps in adults - Does/don'ts and what to expect?
Braw Wee Chanter, 25 of July of 2009 at 13:04

My sister works in Lanzarote and was just told this morning she has the mumps. The medical advice she's been given extends to "Have a lie down and don't kiss anyone" ? She works with children,...

jaffacake, saturday 25-Jul-09 4
The Beast
We haven't done this for a while...
The Beast, 22 of July of 2009 at 21:43

...but I always find it interesting. First 10 songs on your iPod/iTunes shuffle? Mine are: I Got Love - The King Blues Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon Hold Up A Light - Take That Everytime - Britney...

Melawen, thursday 23-Jul-09 39
LizBjk
'Tis my wedding anniversary today.
LizBjk, 5 of May of 2009 at 16:34

A whole two years. Been together 8 years this month too. Can't believe it was two year ago, it's flown.

jaffacake, tuesday 5-May-09 10
feathers
Britain's Got Talent
feathers, 25 of April of 2009 at 20:04

Ooh looks like we see Kelly Brook tonight Anyone watching?

Headless Lois, sunday 26-Apr-09 33
Mizz Pink
P!nk Concert...Close up photos here
Mizz Pink, 18 of April of 2009 at 19:27

For those that are interested..... our photos from Thursday and Friday, NIA Birmingham. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=103080&id=603748528&l=62b75deeed...

CelticAngel, monday 20-Apr-09 30
hazel
Does anyone use graze.com?
hazel, 7 of April of 2009 at 13:39

I'm sure there was a thread on this the other day - it looks like a great idea. Is there a catch?

Gone With The Whinge, tuesday 7-Apr-09 17
Luthien
Update required - Hitcher with OH called to old Uni. re plagiarism
Luthien, 6 of April of 2009 at 20:34

Did the Hitcher with OH called back to his old Uni. re plagiarism accusations ever provide an update? I often wonder how that turned out.

Luthien, monday 6-Apr-09 3
barongreenback
Wanna feel old? (particularly if you're in your 30s)
barongreenback, 5 of April of 2009 at 18:02

Http://wannafeelold.tumblr.com/ ?

Nichola80, sunday 5-Apr-09 10
jaffacake
Best place to sell concert tickets? (just at face value)
jaffacake, 29 of March of 2009 at 09:39

I have two Depeche Mode tickets to sell for their concert in May at the O2 but I don't really want to sell them on ebay - I'm not looking for profit. (We found out this week they are playing closer to...

R-A, sunday 29-Mar-09 2 918
Roobarb
M&S £20 Meal Deal - am I missing out?
Roobarb, 13 of February of 2009 at 18:31

I popped into M&S earlier and the crowds of people swarming round the meal deal displays were unreal, I thought initially I must have been missing out on a freebie, and then I realised that it...

Fenella Fudge, saturday 14-Feb-09 44
barongreenback
Create your own Golden (half) hour
barongreenback, 14 of February of 2009 at 19:40

Inspired by the Hole, here's your chance to create your own Golden (half) hour. Choose your favourite year within your own lifetime (stops me choosing 6 Who tracks ?) and give us 6 songs that best...

Allison Wonderland, sunday 15-Feb-09 49
jaffacake
Accusation of plagiarism - 3 years after graduation
jaffacake, 7 of February of 2009 at 13:26

Hi, I need some advice on behalf of my H - he graduated in July 05 and yesterday received a letter from the university stating there had been an accusation of plagiarism on a module of the degree. Can...

Yousef, thursday 3-Mar-22 20
Moomoo
Perfume - tell me about yours
Moomoo, 5 of January of 2009 at 17:19

I had a moment's fear about the respectability of my perfume after musings (by me) on a different thread ? and was moved to google some reviews - something i'd never done before. Do other people look...

Skittalie, tuesday 6-Jan-09 45
HaloHoney
Anyone know how much a new roof is?
HaloHoney, 16 of December of 2008 at 20:04

This is a total piece of string question, I know. The roof on my house is fecked. It has slipped slates on it that the insurance won't cover because they say it's wear and tear, rather than wind...

July, tuesday 16-Dec-08 2
jaffacake
iPhone docking station/holder
jaffacake, 1 of December of 2008 at 12:27

I am looking to buy one of these as a Christmas present but don't know what to look for - can anyone help? It's for a 3G iPhone and just sit on a desk. Is it better just to buy from Apple or are there...

bostongirl, monday 1-Dec-08 4
HeidiHole
Full X Factor song list for tonight
HeidiHole, 29 of November of 2008 at 14:51

Alexandra - Toxic - Britney - Listen - Beyonce Diana - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman - Britney - Everybody Hurts - REM Eoghan - Sometimes - Britney - Together - High School Musical Ruth - I Love...

Sparkley, sunday 30-Nov-08 173
A
I'm back and thought I would say hello..
Ashke, 6 of November of 2008 at 14:43

I know I've spent more time here on OT so I thought I'd link my report for you guys to take a look.... Part 1 Jo

Ashke, saturday 8-Nov-08 18
A
hey guys... I might not be on later so....
Ashke, 4 of November of 2008 at 10:14

I'll say goodbye till thursday as I'm getting married tomorrow. Weather here is bright and sunny and so can I have positive vibes for decent weather tomorrow? See you later! ? Jo

SophieM, tuesday 4-Nov-08 10
jaffacake
Restaurants - Earls Court area/ Anyone else going to MPH?
jaffacake, 31 of October of 2008 at 13:47

Hi, We are going to MPH at Earls Court tomorrow and are spending the night in a local hotel. Does anyone know of somewhere nice to eat. Happy to spend £30 each maybe on a meal. Would like a Chinese...

mrs lilly, sunday 2-Nov-08 11
spacecadet_99
Who's going to be watching the Grand Prix then?
spacecadet_99, 2 of November of 2008 at 13:23

I'm getting very excited, although probably not as excited as this guy:...

Flowery the Grouch, sunday 2-Nov-08 71
The Beast
Woo hoo! I'm going to see Take That!
The Beast, 31 of October of 2008 at 09:40

That's it. ?

Unique at last, saturday 1-Nov-08 64
jaffacake
Cat owners - cat taking in live presents!
jaffacake, 24 of October of 2008 at 21:54

Hi, We have had our cat for 3 months now and she has just taken in her second live 'present' - a mouse. As with a bird previous to this (about a month ago), I took Cassie and put her in another room...

Nun, sunday 26-Oct-08 8
V
Furious at MBNA and can they get away with this?
Violet1, 23 of October of 2008 at 14:24

Hi All. I got into a little financial difficulty earlier on in the year. I basically ran up my credit card. So I upped my payments so rather than paying off the minimum amount each month I was paying...

cjb, thursday 23-Oct-08 29
jaffacake
First cat - H might be allergic
jaffacake, 1 of July of 2008 at 08:01

Hi, We have been thinking about a cat for a good while now. H said he was allergic when younger, but we have had cats in the house before and he was fine. We went to see 2 cats last night at the local...

NickJ, tuesday 1-Jul-08 8
HaloHoney
To all those without their Dad today
HaloHoney, 15 of June of 2008 at 08:36

I'm thinking of you guys, and hoping today isn't too painful Here's to all our Dads. ? I hope they are enjoying their father's day wherever they are. Mine will be drinking single malt whisky and...

HaloHoney, sunday 15-Jun-08 38
jaffacake
New position - new salary....?
jaffacake, 21 of May of 2008 at 20:01

I really didn't know how to word this! My H has a meeting on Friday that will confirm a promotion overseeing his department. His manager has been sidelined to do other work and H will be taking on...

jaffacake, wednesday 21-May-08 113

General groups

Hitched article topics