• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of August of 2013

3917days 0hours : 52min

Discussions

francesca
ww online help please
francesca, 7 of September of 2009 at 08:00

Today is weigh in day but I can't find where to enter my weight on the tracker. I managed it last week but I can't see anywhere to do it today at all! Thanks Totally baffled, manchester ;o)

francesca, monday 7-Sep-09
anjumanji
The Cheek Of It!
anjumanji, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:59

This morning I saw a CCTV car recording images of a van parked on a single yellow line. The CCTV car had pulled up behind the van but was on DOUBLE YELLOW lines! Luckily I had my camera to hand so I...

francesca, thursday 27-Aug-09 5
CelticAngel
Any people from Preston? Advice please.
CelticAngel, 23 of August of 2009 at 16:42

Hiya Well im flying to Manchester in the morning, heading to Preston for a 3 day induction for new job. I have never been before so not a clue where im going? I'm sure i'll manage finding my way...

Katamari, monday 24-Aug-09 12
Hawhaw
Suspecting someone is lying. Just a vent.
Hawhaw, 19 of August of 2009 at 19:51

Ok so I know this is going to be very vague and I apologise. This person has claimed that they have had a huge tragedy in their life, but in my opinion, things aren't adding up. I know that people...

Kazmerelda, thursday 20-Aug-09 9
R1980
Cold Sore Remedies?
R1980, 19 of August of 2009 at 10:49

Hello! I think I am getting a cold sore as I have the familiar lip tingle. I really could do without one as going to a wedding next week and on hols so don't really fancy having a rice krispie lip! I...

R1980, wednesday 19-Aug-09 4
WelshTotty
silicone bakeware Q
WelshTotty, 15 of August of 2009 at 17:16

I bought two lovely silicone sponge 'tins' this week, do I just pour my sponge mixture straight in them or should I line the with baking paper too? Im eager to go and make bakewell tart sponge!

sparklejunkie, monday 17-Aug-09 17
Melancholie
Wow. Just... wow.
Melancholie, 14 of August of 2009 at 18:18

The ignorance of some people is incredible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvVAV09-dQ8

Hyacinth, saturday 15-Aug-09 9
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
M
Merseyside hitchers? Anthony Gormley statues at Crosby beach?
Mrs Bloom, 1 of August of 2009 at 22:19

Are they still there? I wasn't sure if it was a permanent thing, or they were just there for a certain period? Anyone know? Sorry if I don't get back on tonight to reply, but thanks in advance.

MrsSW, monday 3-Aug-09 8
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
francesca
Who to contact about dog barking all day long?
francesca, 23 of July of 2009 at 19:11

For hours and hours on end. I can't have the windows or door open as it yaps and yaps until I want to scoop my brain out with a spoon. There never seems to be anyone in and it's honestly driving me...

Skittalie, thursday 23-Jul-09 5
The Beast
We haven't done this for a while...
The Beast, 22 of July of 2009 at 21:43

...but I always find it interesting. First 10 songs on your iPod/iTunes shuffle? Mine are: I Got Love - The King Blues Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon Hold Up A Light - Take That Everytime - Britney...

Melawen, thursday 23-Jul-09 39
Lillythepink
A request from WTP -
Lillythepink, 21 of July of 2009 at 10:55

He's asked me to ask you lot, as you are the font of all knowledge, how to get cat piss out of leather? We forgot to bring the litter box back in from the garage when we went away this weekend, and...

ooh la la, tuesday 21-Jul-09 8
tickle
I am worried.
tickle, 11 of July of 2009 at 22:00

Sorry i have not been on much but things have been strange here. 2 weeks ago i went to the opticians as i was having headaches.A photograph was taken of my eye,the optician then told me he needed me...

flissy666, sunday 12-Jul-09 14
Luthien
Black Lace - Dance moves
Luthien, 10 of July of 2009 at 22:35

We started a little early on the Mojitos this evening. We then watched last nights Psychoville. On Psychoville some of the characters were dancing to Black Lace's 'Superman'. I joined in and only...

spot, saturday 11-Jul-09 22
J
Introducing my new puppy! Any name ideas?
Janna, 10 of July of 2009 at 19:34

Sorry for the need to tilt your head.... We went to the breeder to 'choose' our puppy today, but it turns out she chose us! The others laid on the rug whilst came and had a good sniff of me and tried...

Monkey Mavis, saturday 11-Jul-09 23
vicbic
New textspeakkkkk
vicbic, 9 of July of 2009 at 19:22

Has anyone noticed that the younger types on their facebook keep writing extra letters in their messages? Some of my student colleagues are doing this and its confusing me. An example being "what...

Tabs, friday 10-Jul-09 10
Missus Jolly
Arrgh cannot get advice - longshot any dentists or dental nurses aound
Missus Jolly, 9 of July of 2009 at 17:21

Sorry to turn to Hitched with one of these. My daughter has chiped her front tooth. She isn't in pain but it's a hypoplastic one so I am really not sure whether she needs it fixed as an emergency...

Missus Jolly, thursday 9-Jul-09 2
Chicken
Not really sure what to put here
Chicken, 6 of July of 2009 at 22:14

My beloved Buster had to be put down this morning. I only found out when I got home in from work at 8.30ish. I can't quite believe he's gone and I'm not really sure what to do with myself. He was 14...

Sez, thursday 9-Jul-09 90
Hugo Brambles
When is the Katie Price/Piers Morgan interview?
Hugo Brambles, 3 of July of 2009 at 21:28

I wasn't that interested but then happend to catch the end of Peter Andre on Radion One this morning so would really like to hear her side? Anyone know when its on? I have googled to no avail?

Portia, friday 3-Jul-09 5
Lillythepink
Bah! Parents-in-Law related, long, whingy, IABU, probably.
Lillythepink, 1 of July of 2009 at 21:52

My MIL is supposed to have my kids on a Monday. It used to be Tuesday/Thursday, but she wanted to swap so they could go to the caravan for a long weekend at the end of the week (fair enough) so it...

Evil Yoda, thursday 2-Jul-09 17
The Beast
Anyone want a nosy at my Take That photos?
The Beast, 28 of June of 2009 at 21:04

Oh my God, it was absolutely bloody excellent! Broiling hot then chucking down with rain and Lady Gaga didn't show up, but it was fab!...

sarahjl, monday 29-Jun-09 29
Lillythepink
North West Hitchers - Northern Harvest
Lillythepink, 26 of June of 2009 at 21:38

Anyone used them?

Baby Buns, friday 26-Jun-09 6
hazel
Jeff Goldblum dead?
hazel, 26 of June of 2009 at 00:05

Not wanting to distract from everything else that's gone on today but Twitter is saying that Jeff Goldblum has died in New Zealand...

Ice Queen, friday 26-Jun-09 15
mummy2f
anyone taking alli?
mummy2f, 21 of June of 2009 at 21:33

Does it work?

Zebra, monday 22-Jun-09 25
F
VOTE FOR HUBBY AS DISHIEST DAD!! (please)
floubi, 18 of June of 2009 at 20:53

OK, I am probably going to get into trouble for this because I haven't been on hitched for about 3 years now but this is an emergency! Hubby has been shortlisted on photobox in the dishiest dad...

floubi, saturday 20-Jun-09 49
janeyh
bbc strictly come dancing ditching arlene philips
janeyh, 18 of June of 2009 at 10:07

Quite awful IMO - apparently they need to inject more glamour and appeal to younger viewers - presuming they are keeping brucey and len though! how much totty do they need FFS - and hardly an old boot...

francesca, thursday 18-Jun-09 18
Hepburn
Opinions on this dress please!? Updated
Hepburn, 16 of June of 2009 at 12:09

SIL's wedding in 10 days, I need a new frock! What do you think of this? https://www.reiss.com/shop/womens/dresses/amberly/papaya/ Either with Black accessories or Silver....? TIA x

Clare _ M, thursday 18-Jun-09 28
Lillythepink
Do you have a DS/DS Lite?
Lillythepink, 14 of June of 2009 at 19:08

Are they any good? I'm trying to buy one off E-bay (yes, I know, I said I was quitting) because someone has suggested WTP's designs might make a good DS game, but it got me to thinking - are they any...

Iris, monday 15-Jun-09 15
Mrs Magic
Please not again. How poxy? (tmi)
Mrs Magic, 13 of June of 2009 at 12:57

I'm wibbling. ? I've had shingles twice and chicken pox three times. Today I have the pain in my head that I haven't felt since I had really bad chicken pox three years ago, ending up in an infectious...

Mrs Magic, sunday 14-Jun-09 22

General groups

Hitched article topics