• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of May of 2007

6200days 17hours

Discussions

spacecadet_99
Got my first Graze box!
spacecadet_99, 19 of August of 2009 at 10:01

Oooh the excitement! It has pineapple, roasted pistachios and milk chocolate covered apricots in it. I can smell the pineapple from here! I've also got quiche with me in lieu of sandwiches so am going...

tea and toast, wednesday 19-Aug-09 8
Weather Girl
Funky Wellies
Weather Girl, 18 of August of 2009 at 13:07

Does anyone have any funky wellies they can flash me? (I hope no one reads this quickly and mistakes it for something else!!) I'm looking for a pair and have spent ages searching online but can't...

Zooneycat, wednesday 19-Aug-09 15
Flump
oooh pretty!
Flump, 7 of August of 2009 at 19:14

But £10 a mug. Hmmmmm can I justify them? Do we like Cornishware? I think I like it, even though I live in a 1960s box and not a fabulous countryside cottage with a range cooker ?

Doughnut, sunday 9-Aug-09 43
Lili Donkey
London / South East - ideas for places to go / things to do / themed restaurants / fun days out for adults rather than kids...
Lili Donkey, 22 of July of 2009 at 18:17

I'm trying to organise our summer 'away day' and am so stumped for ideas - we usually go away for a few days on a european city break but we've had to cut back this year so I'm looking at things we...

Pint&APie, thursday 23-Jul-09 4
Hugo Brambles
Is this true or is my chain being yanked!
Hugo Brambles, 22 of July of 2009 at 18:04

The postmaster today was telling me the police had installed some sort of buzzer thing to the parade of shops that emits a sound for an hour after school and then after 8.30 at night. Its become a...

Zoay, wednesday 22-Jul-09 6
G
The Time Travellers Wife
Gingey Wife, 14 of July of 2009 at 14:43

Just seen an advert for the film and have never read the book. Should I read the book first?

CBear, tuesday 14-Jul-09 19
WelshTotty
Life changing experience
WelshTotty, 12 of July of 2009 at 22:13

Today we bought something that I know will revolutionalise our lives......... A steam ironing press! Our ironing laydee has stopped taking in ironing and I cant find another one for love nor money, so...

WelshTotty, monday 13-Jul-09 11
Zebedee
passive-aggressive Facebook statuses
Zebedee, 8 of July of 2009 at 19:22

We've not had this for a while have we? Can I share these two from today: X - it must be so hard for those people who are perfect and who never make mistakes or put a foot wrong!!!!!!!!!!! Y - I wish...

PoppetK, saturday 11-Jul-09 53
Hepburn
What fine and points can I expect
Hepburn, 24 of June of 2009 at 17:12

I *think* I got clocked by a mobile police wagon today - and *think* I was doing about 70/71 (def not over 74) in a 50. Not certain they would ahve been able to clock me as was behind another car and...

lyni, thursday 25-Jun-09 12
sherry
Dog owners, is this website accurate in your opinion?
sherry, 20 of June of 2009 at 17:23

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/children.htm Is this site accurate in it's grading do you think? Thanks

sherry, sunday 21-Jun-09 25
Flump
Poooo - speshul baby present help pls
Flump, 10 of June of 2009 at 21:09

So I was going to get my niece a silver bracelet and charm from Dower & Hall for her first birthday / naming day. But one of my sister's friends has just texted me saying she's bought one already,...

Hoobygroovy, saturday 13-Jun-09 31
C
Take That - Opening night of tour - Sunderland
Coralie, 6 of June of 2009 at 09:42

OMG. OMG. Totally amazing. Well worth the £50. I would have paid double that!! Support of Gary Go and James Morrison were good too. THe rain held off too. For everyone else with tickets....ENJOY!! ...

Pickled Eggs, sunday 7-Jun-09 20
Squiggle
Dog people - Kennel Club
Squiggle, 5 of June of 2009 at 09:31

Whe I got Bonnie, the breeder gave me a form (looked like a word doc, nothing official) which I had to return to her if I wanted to register Bonnie with KC. I have no intention of breeding or showing...

Squiggle, friday 5-Jun-09 9
monkey fingers
Any vets or dog experts around, puppy with cataracts?
monkey fingers, 27 of March of 2009 at 17:59

Hi there all, Just wondering if anyone is around who can give me some advice? i have an e mail from the breeder regarding a cataract that has been found in/ on? one of our puppy's eyes. If you can...

maxiemax, saturday 28-Mar-09 36
Ginger
Urgent assistance needed, quick sure fire way to despot my chin
Ginger, 20 of March of 2009 at 19:13

Arrrgh. i am 30*cough*something years old and i have a chin of a teenager. A teenager with mahoosive spots. I have 2 massive spots, so big that i am actually wondering if they are bloody great big...

Marsie, sunday 22-Mar-09 8
SophieM
How do you pronounce the name Morwenna?
SophieM, 17 of March of 2009 at 14:51

I'm reading a book with a character in it called this, and it's bothering me. ?

SophieM, thursday 19-Mar-09 40
Knownowt
Pudding help please
Knownowt, 14 of March of 2009 at 15:59

Hmmm, am having a v informal supper thing on Tuesday. No starter. Main course will be pastitsio and green salad. I would like to do some sort of pudding. Needs to be very quick, light enough after...

SophieM, saturday 14-Mar-09 8
B
Did you see Pedigree Dogs Exposed last year? If so, can you spare me 5 mins?
Boop, 9 of March of 2009 at 09:31

I have to do a 'research project' for college. It's nothing fancy, just a short introduction to the principles of research methods etc. I need answers to the following questions. If you saw the...

Boop, monday 9-Mar-09 17
R-A
Anyone have a good banana bread recipe?
R-A, 6 of March of 2009 at 18:35

As above. We have many brown bananas but Nigella's looks overly complicated and involves soaking fruit in booze overnight first... Preferably something with no added fruit/nuts, but I guess we could...

rufus, saturday 7-Mar-09 9
B
Perspective Please - IABU
Boop, 5 of March of 2009 at 13:09

I want a second dog. I have been debating what sort / where from / puppy or rescue etc for a while, and all the time Mr Boop has refused to discuss it properly. He doesn't want a second dog, but...

The White Rabbit, thursday 5-Mar-09 23
Braw Wee Chanter
WTF? My petplan premiums. And other dog insurer recs please?
Braw Wee Chanter, 5 of March of 2009 at 09:26

I'm probably like a lot of people and just renew annually, I haven't paid a great interest in the monthly premium. I've just looked at the cost when I took the policy out (2 Yorkshire Terriers) and...

Royalty, friday 6-Mar-09 31
Hugo Brambles
Gahh....really rattled and how do I find out if its true?
Hugo Brambles, 10 of January of 2009 at 11:37

I've taken one of my doggy clients out for a little poddle round. She's enjoyed a really good sniff and whilst I was letting her sniff on a grass verge outside a house, this woman comes bombing over...

*Kitty*, saturday 10-Jan-09 12
Mrs Magic
Plus size PJs that don't cost the earth - where?
Mrs Magic, 7 of January of 2009 at 16:57

I need some PJs for a 5 day PJ party (well almost, we'll be going out one day ?) next month. Where is the best place to look please? My current PJs are from Peacocks and I only have two pairs suitable...

pink alien, wednesday 7-Jan-09 20
IncaPinca
Spaniel Fans - Could someone spare some advice? Updated
IncaPinca, 30 of December of 2008 at 10:15

Thank you all for your help and advice. We have been accepted as adoptive parents to an 8 month springer, we will be collecting her next saturday. We cannot wait and already been arguing about names....

IncaPinca, sunday 25-Jan-09 33
glider12000
Elf on C4
glider12000, 14 of December of 2008 at 18:27

Quick you haven`t missed much if you`ve forgotton!

July, sunday 14-Dec-08 7
princess layabout
present help desperately needed (sorry!)
princess layabout, 12 of December of 2008 at 14:34

My parents. Grrrrrrrrr. Budget - around £100, or £50 each. Both in their sixties. Don't really drink. Don't smoke. Not terribly active and both have minor health problems. They don't stint themselves...

princess layabout, saturday 13-Dec-08 30
The Grouch That Stole Christmas
Cheapest place with Nintendo DSlite in stock?
The Grouch That Stole Christmas, 8 of December of 2008 at 15:59

2 weeks before christmas and my mothers has decided she wants one for my father. And I have to find it and buy it for her. Amazon have them, but are expensive. Argos are cheap, but out of stock. Game...

Pint&APie, tuesday 9-Dec-08 8
H
Are toasted sandwiches popular then?
Headless Lois, 26 of November of 2008 at 14:48

I haven't had one at home since about 1987, but thinking about it, I have eaten them on holiday. Do those toaster bags work, or must it be a sandwich toaster? I seem to remember it all being a bit of...

Ashke, tuesday 2-Dec-08 47
kasha
Someone has stolen money from our house UPDATED
kasha, 27 of November of 2008 at 12:49

And it's made me feel shite. There were several people here at the weekend and money that was hidded in a chest of drawers in my bedroom has gone. They left me some ( nice of them ) and I didn't...

kezzybabe, friday 28-Nov-08 31
Clairy
Cheap Christmas (or plain) cake tins
Clairy, 28 of November of 2008 at 10:28

Hmm, I am planning to bake a favourite cake or biscuits with the kids for each of our family members. We're trying to cut down financially, the kids will love it - and everyone loves a home baked...

francesca, friday 28-Nov-08 5
DeniseM
Order from Woolies online.....or not?
DeniseM, 22 of November of 2008 at 13:01

I have a kids birthday party to do in the next couple of weeks and I'm struggling to find all the stuff I need - party bags etc. Woolworths online is cheaper than the other websites I have looked...

Gryfon, sunday 23-Nov-08 18
Gryfon
Anyone make Christmas pudding?
Gryfon, 22 of November of 2008 at 14:20

Just wondering if I'm too late to make mine and get it tasting decent this year? For last year I made mine about a year in advance so they were lovely! Finished off my mincemeat yesterday but the...

Gryfon, saturday 22-Nov-08 5

General groups

Hitched article topics