Jerseygirl
Jerseygirl

United Kingdom · From June 2005

• Beginner

Discussions

Jerseygirl
LaPsycho
Jerseygirl, 29 of August of 2009 at 16:04

I'm not yet registered on the other board but just read your post about skull handles - I found these. I realise they are on a US site but if you like them and want to have them shipped to me, I will...

Jerseygirl, saturday 29-Aug-09 2
Peaches
This seems quicker
Peaches, 25 of August of 2009 at 02:01

This morning I tried to log on, and after what took an age, Hitched hung, or at best, loaded after about 15 minutes or so. I've tried to reply to threads a couple of times over the past few days...

Peaches, tuesday 25-Aug-09 6
LizBjk
Phobias (admittedly stolen from BT)
LizBjk, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:52

Do you have any? I have many. I am a wuss. Spiders. Not the skinny ones, but the proper spiders. Black ones. I can't do anything with them. Not even suck them up in the hoover. <shudder> The...

teenybash, monday 10-Aug-09 36
strawberry*shortcake
New York Advice
strawberry*shortcake, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:20

Wondering if anyone can help me we have found a good deal for The New Yorker hotel in November. It is opposite Madisson Sq Gardens is this a handy enough location? Thanks

KEG, saturday 8-Aug-09 6
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 30 of July of 2009 at 22:00

Reportedly the best episode so far tonight. Poor Siavash.

jaz, friday 31-Jul-09 37
P
Misconceptions about where you live
Pint&APie, 30 of July of 2009 at 10:32

R-A's earlier comment "I see the parks and my Lido and the fab diversity and sense of community where other people see the gun crime and used syringes" got me thinking about how certain areas develop...

Mollycat, monday 3-Aug-09 174
B
noirins ex going in BB house tonight
blimey, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:06

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY OH WHY. IT'S REX ALL OVER AGAIN.

bobbi, wednesday 29-Jul-09 8
ooh la la
Pics of Hitchers' Pets...
ooh la la, 28 of July of 2009 at 19:51

Not sure if this has been done recently and if it has, I appologise. Following on from Sparkley's cat thread I thought it would be lovely to see a photo of your pets. These are ours.... Moustache, our...

Maxi, thursday 30-Jul-09 77
JK
Right, roll up, roll up - driving off with random stuff on the car roof
JK, 15 of July of 2009 at 19:01

It can't just be me. A bloke pulled up alongside me at the lights, about 1.5miles from where we'd parked in Brighton, gesticulating wildly. I was most confused. He looked exasperated, and mouthed, as...

Diefenbaker, thursday 16-Jul-09 42
NumbNuts
Does anyoe feed their cat a raw diet?
NumbNuts, 12 of July of 2009 at 17:18

If so what do you give them/include? We have started giving Al raw chicken wings as an addition to his food, and read a fair bit online as to how good/bad these maybe for him. At the moment it's as...

Otishenry, friday 24-Apr-20 8
sherry
Dog owners - food question and puppy question
sherry, 8 of July of 2009 at 14:09

We have spoken to the local pet shop and also looked on the net. We have bought some dry food today and wanted to know if anyone else uses it. It is called Autarky. After looking at Bakers and...

sherry, thursday 9-Jul-09 18
Jerseygirl
LoulaM
Jerseygirl, 2 of June of 2009 at 23:21

Re: Mountbatten Internship - I was here in 2002 and I know of one other girl who did the same as me and now lives in NY. Was it definitely **** that your sister did it? Her first name doesn't begin...

Jerseygirl, tuesday 2-Jun-09 298
Flump
What shall I call my new car?
Flump, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:42

Now I've never called any of my cars names in the past, but this one needs one don't you think? ? I pick her up at the weekend, am completely scared! ?

Mrs Magic, friday 5-Jun-09 35
Hugo Brambles
Emigrating to the States....
Hugo Brambles, 1 of June of 2009 at 22:18

Has anyone emigrated to USA off their own bat rather than moving with an exisiting company for example? I just wondered how the whole process (roughly) worked - is it like Oz where they accept you if...

Hugo Brambles, wednesday 3-Jun-09 19
Knownowt
DVD/America Q
Knownowt, 31 of May of 2009 at 21:58

I want to record a series onto DVD for my brother in California. I have a DVD recorder which is also a multi-region player, DVD-R. Will he be able to play it?

Knownowt, sunday 31-May-09 1
C
A naked neighbours related WWYD
Carrot, 31 of May of 2009 at 20:42

Our next-door neighbours don't appear to have realised that their bathroom window is completely see-through even though it's frosted. They have their shower right next to the window and we get treated...

Mr JK, monday 1-Jun-09 14
Melancholie
Do you carry ID?
Melancholie, 24 of May of 2009 at 14:10

I was asked for ID last night and didn't have any so wasn't allowed into the pub. In my whole life I've only ever been asked for ID three times, and two of those have been in the last month! I'm...

Sah, monday 25-May-09 32
decibelle
Where would you be without Ikea?
decibelle, 23 of May of 2009 at 09:46

I was looking round our house this morning and, after a trip to Ikea yesterday, it's really dawned on me how much we've relied upon it to furnish our home. From Ikea, we've bought: Hallway - rug...

fox-in-socks, saturday 23-May-09 28
flailing wildly
being shallow - and not being able to fix it
flailing wildly, 20 of May of 2009 at 20:31

Tricky one to put down in writing, this. Bear with me ? Whilst my concept of beauty and attractiveness probably isn't a conventional one (you can keep your Brad Pitts and deal me a Rhys Ifans...

Jerseygirl, wednesday 20-May-09 7
J
What are your (and friends/family's) dogs names?
Janna, 20 of May of 2009 at 21:16

Inspired by the car thread ? We're (hopefully) getting a puppy in the summer so I hoped you'd be kind enough to tell me the names of dogs you know please? If your name is picked, the lucky winner will...

Mizz Pink, friday 22-May-09 63 1
Jerseygirl
Another dog question - reactions to vaccinations
Jerseygirl, 15 of May of 2009 at 23:14

Last Saturday, I took my dog to the vet to have her Distemper booster. She seemed fine afterwards, no reactions at all. But this morning, I noticed a large, hard lump at the injection site (at least...

Jerseygirl, saturday 16-May-09 3
Cellulitus
**excited**, 16 of May of 2009 at 00:02

Hello all. Anyone had this or know anything about it.... Thank you.

BONONE, saturday 16-May-09 5
titchbunny
Silly things you can't touch...
titchbunny, 12 of May of 2009 at 14:17

I have presently got a crocheted throw in my washing machine off my daughters chair in her room, even with rubber gloves on I can't take it out, the thought of touching wet wool fills me with dread....

Pommie, wednesday 13-May-09 45
Dove
Is your dog socialable at home?
Dove, 11 of May of 2009 at 00:02

I have a rescue lab that has been with us for 2 yrs, he is a lovely dog, very calm, placid, great with the cat and our 3 yr daughter. He gets out for walks 3 times a day, I only wrk 4 hours 4 days a...

GMT, tuesday 12-May-09 21
cherry_bomb
Do you tip your hairdresser?
cherry_bomb, 10 of May of 2009 at 13:32

And do you also tip anyone else in the salon ie the person that washed your hair? I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to, but I've always found doing it a bit awkward, so I tend not to - I'm not sure...

Carrot, sunday 10-May-09 23
Peaches
Step-mum wedding outfit help
Peaches, 9 of May of 2009 at 15:21

What do you think of this outfit? 👍 or 👎

Peaches, sunday 10-May-09 62
Kaz_76
Love Actually (a confession)
Kaz_76, 5 of May of 2009 at 23:39

I'm really not a huge fan of romantic comedies, well not that I'd readily admit to it but just caught last half an hour or so on ITV2 and realised how much I love this film! ? Yes, I know it's pretty...

deliciousdevilwoman, wednesday 6-May-09 31
*ginni of the lamp*
Dog experts - are there any breeds that fit my exacting needs?
*ginni of the lamp*, 5 of May of 2009 at 11:57

My daughter would love a pet, but we've ruled out most of the usual domestic pets for various reasons. Mr G is a dog person, so is my daughter. Our little boy, who is disabled (learning rather han...

*ginni of the lamp*, wednesday 6-May-09 31
HeidiHole
Tell me about looking after wabbits.
HeidiHole, 2 of May of 2009 at 21:31

We are seriously thinking about getting a couple of wabbits as pets for the childer. Wizzy is 3 in July and G is 14, so he could help out too. I know that I will be the one doing most of the looking...

maxiemax, sunday 3-May-09 15
slimzoe1
my h got a snake- pic added.
slimzoe1, 2 of May of 2009 at 16:26

And its almost cute, lol. im not a fan i have to say but this is an albino corn snake and its pink!

slimzoe1, friday 8-May-09 29

General groups

Hitched article topics