Skip to main content
Dr Svensk Tiger
Dr Svensk Tiger

United Kingdom · From October 2004

• Beginner

Discussions

Loopy
How far do you commute to work on a daily basis?
Loopy, 17 of September of 2009 at 12:07

We're thinking of moving, well, we NEED to move to a bigger house but a 4 bed house in a decent area in Gloucester is too far out of our budget. We were thinking of moving to Evesham where we can get...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, monday 28-Sep-09 26
Randy
Is everybody still flouncing?
Randy, 10 of September of 2009 at 18:26

Or may I not mention it? I don't get on here much anymore! ?

MrsMcB2B, sunday 13-Sep-09 18
H
WIN a VW Splitscreen Camper
Hathor, 3 of September of 2009 at 17:15

Now would that not be a great way to arrive to your weding, or even to spend your honeymoon!! Fat Face are giving one away in a FREE to enter prize draw along with runners up prizes of Camper Hire...

He11y, friday 4-Sep-09 6
R
Fleabay question
ruby slipper, 30 of August of 2009 at 13:11

My husband put his old Jag on ebay and the winning bidder bid £415 for it. He is based in Paris and was supposed to come yesterday to buy it but missed his Eurostar so came today. My husband went to...

flissy666, sunday 30-Aug-09 2
Dr Doo.Little
How talented is my mum??
Dr Doo.Little, 27 of August of 2009 at 22:09

She's done all the flowers and cake for my cousins wedding and I just wanted to share how talented she is: Seriously why didn't I inherit her creative side???? ?

3d jewellery, friday 28-Aug-09 13
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone divorced and kept their married name?
Hugo Brambles, 25 of August of 2009 at 07:52

As per title really, I'm just curious if anyones divorced and kept their married name. If so did you still keep the 'Mrs' too? Found out yesterday that as I did keep my OH's name when we divorced, I...

Diefenbaker, thursday 27-Aug-09 53
MissL
DO NOT READ IF SPIDER PHOBIC - Horrible spider incident happened to me this morning
MissL, 25 of August of 2009 at 15:29

It keeps coming back to me and making me feel sick. I got up this morning and pulled on a pair of tracksuit bottoms that were by the bed. I went into the kitchin and felt a tickling feeling on the...

Spring, wednesday 26-Aug-09 16
Boxof BaldKittens
Slow Hitched
Boxof BaldKittens, 26 of August of 2009 at 09:19

Amazing that Hitched is even slower than before. It took me 10 mins to get on the site and then another 5 to log in. Sometimes wonder if its worth the bother when other sites are faster; I wonder if...

Tilly Floss, wednesday 26-Aug-09 14
Ms. Scarlett
Quick CV question
Ms. Scarlett, 25 of August of 2009 at 14:22

What's the general consensus these days about dates of birth on CVs in the UK? Also, when do you stop listing your A levels and just say how many you got? Thanks in advance!

Ms. Scarlett, tuesday 25-Aug-09 8
O
Vegetarians
Oddbins, 24 of August of 2009 at 09:23

How many of you actually liked eating meat before you gave it up? Or have you never eaten it? The reason I am asking is because the vast majority of my friends that are vegetarian have never really...

barongreenback, sunday 30-Aug-09 29
WelshTotty
Feeling the need to de-materialise (long sorry)
WelshTotty, 19 of August of 2009 at 10:20

That sounds funny like Im about to be beamed up or something!? What I mean is, feeling the need to get rid of wordly possessions for a clutter free simpler lifestyle. My house isn't really cluttered...

geekypants, wednesday 19-Aug-09 42
R1980
Cold Sore Remedies?
R1980, 19 of August of 2009 at 10:49

Hello! I think I am getting a cold sore as I have the familiar lip tingle. I really could do without one as going to a wedding next week and on hols so don't really fancy having a rice krispie lip! I...

R1980, wednesday 19-Aug-09 4
M
Makeovers (Mac, Benefit, others?)
Moglie, 13 of August of 2009 at 11:24

I have run down all my make up so I can go somewhere and have a makeover and buy lots of new stuff ? My first choice was Mac but then I keep reading that Benefit is much better. Or is there somewhere...

Katy80, thursday 13-Aug-09 8
A
can i get a second mortgage?
Angel eyes, 12 of August of 2009 at 16:00

Iam possibley thinking of buying a house with my boyfriend but i currently own my own house but dont really want to sell it, i was thinking about renting it out and keeping it as our nest egg for the...

Hyacinth, wednesday 12-Aug-09 12
Snow Patroller
is this food poisoning (poss tmi ....)
Snow Patroller, 12 of August of 2009 at 10:07

Ladies ... i'm looking for some advice ... ive never had proper food poisoning but i'm wonder if i have ... woke up in the night feeling queasy. this morning ive got the most hideous trots (basically...

Dr Svensk Tiger, wednesday 12-Aug-09 7
shoegal01
Long and imature but who would you side with?
shoegal01, 11 of August of 2009 at 14:16

Ill try to make this breif! this is the events that happended at my mates hen do at the weekend between 2 of my friends this is another girls version of events After reading who would you side with?...

kierenthecommunity, tuesday 11-Aug-09 16
emma numbers
AIBU
emma numbers, 5 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I've spent the past 2 weeks working 9am-7pm Monday-Saturday and have a load of paperwork to catch up on. I am also trying to sort out all my stuff to send to the accountant for our tax return, which...

Headless Lois, wednesday 5-Aug-09 4
Mrs S Smith
Stomach pains while running?
Mrs S Smith, 30 of July of 2009 at 16:31

Hi all! Have recently started the BUPA 5k plan, not doing too great mind so I keep re-starting it ? Last night I went out for a run, and was meant to do 1 min run, 1 min walk, repeat 10 times. Even in...

Dr Svensk Tiger, thursday 30-Jul-09 3
R-A
Would you/do you wear charity shop clothes?
R-A, 29 of July of 2009 at 13:17

We have been a 'second hand family' my whole life. Be it from cousins, siblings, neighbours, charity shops or boot sales, as a child I hardly ever wore something new and thought nothing of it. These...

tahiti, thursday 30-Jul-09 60
muffins
what age did you first shave (or wax/hair removal etc) your legs
muffins, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:34

I am trying to remember when I first shaved my legs, think I was probably about 10? I remember having lots of cuts!! My daughter is coming up eight and whilst I most def think this is too young to...

Gryfon, wednesday 29-Jul-09 20
I love shoes
Scientists / Academics etc...
I love shoes, 28 of July of 2009 at 20:33

Yes its me again wondering where to take my life next.. A teaching and research assistant position has become available at my local uni in my field and Im considering applying, its a 5 year fixed post...

flissy666, tuesday 28-Jul-09 7
(pf)
slightly resored my faith in humanity
(pf), 22 of July of 2009 at 16:32

Just wanting to share as im very bored already im stuck in the house until we get rid of this swine flu. but alot of friends and family have been round to pass things through the window and do...

Dr Svensk Tiger, wednesday 22-Jul-09 11
Zoay
Interview clothes help please (Updated)
Zoay, 22 of July of 2009 at 22:01

I went into town and got a black trouser suit and white fitted blouse and some turquoise glass jewellery just to lift it a bit. The suit top was in the sale and is cut really nicely; trousers are bog...

jelly baby, thursday 23-Jul-09 7
Hepburn
E bay - Selling Fees & PayPal Question
Hepburn, 22 of July of 2009 at 11:38

I've never sold on e bay before, and am wodnering about sellers fees. If I sold an item for £20 plus £8 postage and packing, how much of that would I expect to keep as my money? Would I be charged a...

Hepburn, wednesday 22-Jul-09 12
knickers_twickers
Can anyone recommend a good sports bra?
knickers_twickers, 21 of July of 2009 at 15:07

Have rejoined the gym and now that I actually have boobs (was a 30B before so had none really ?) I realise I need to get a decent sports bra or two! I have heard that shock absorber are good. But I'm...

Mexicana, tuesday 21-Jul-09 11
sweetersong
Have I forgotten how to work put percentages (swine flu related)
sweetersong, 16 of July of 2009 at 21:21

I thought if you wanted to work out a percentage (ie what percentage of people had brown hair it was (amount of people with brown hair divide totak amount of people) multiplied by 100 They said the...

Pint&APie, friday 17-Jul-09 7
rachele
Natural History Museum - anyone been?
rachele, 16 of July of 2009 at 13:58

I have a day off work next Friday and I'm going to take myself to the NHM. Never been before, but always wanted to go and have a nosey around. H won't come with me, as he is 'scared of stuffed...

PhoebeBuffay, friday 17-Jul-09 6
Rache
Plea re swine flu
Rache, 16 of July of 2009 at 10:53

Can everyone who doesn't already have one, please buy a thermometer? I like the Braun Thermoscan which is about £30 on Amazon at the moment. It makes it really difficult to assess swine flu over the...

catwoman, thursday 16-Jul-09 10
Chicken
Can you draw?
Chicken, 15 of July of 2009 at 16:21

I can't. Would love to be able to.

raspberryjam, wednesday 15-Jul-09 14
St. Knickerless
Swine flu (not about me)
St. Knickerless, 14 of July of 2009 at 09:09

Can anyone please tell me why previously healthy people are dying from this? I know that we dont have specific details of the individual cases, but what is it that would be killing people? What would...

Mal, friday 17-Jul-09 90
July
Those with long (ish) hair
July, 14 of July of 2009 at 20:14

Do you wear your hair up often? when I straighten or diffuse my hair i wear it down, otherwise its in a ponytail or a bun. I've never practiced doing different styles, How do you wear your up-do's? I...

Dooby, tuesday 14-Jul-09 8
vicbic
Independent make up advice?
vicbic, 13 of July of 2009 at 20:05

I wonder if such a thing exists! I've always had difficult skin, as I get rosacea, spots and I am quite pale. I really want to find out what to do with my skin as it can look so red, and blotchy and...

Mexicana, wednesday 15-Jul-09 6

General groups

Hitched article topics