Meep
Meep

United Kingdom · From January 2005

• Beginner

Discussions

M
Can't download from YouTube anymore?
Minx Sauce, 20 of August of 2009 at 22:25

Is anyone else having problems downloading from YouTube? I'm not on about Music Videos as I know that's a copyright thing... but I've been downloading MakeupGeek & Pixiewoo's makeup tutorials for...

Minx Sauce, friday 21-Aug-09 2
Meep
Where to go from here...
Meep, 20 of August of 2009 at 00:11

I know some of you lovely people will remember my big melt down last December, I remember it well!. I've since moved overseas with H and I think I've just swapped one problem for another. Sorr for the...

princess layabout, thursday 20-Aug-09 4 1,286
AnnaBanana
Stinky tenderstem broccoli??
AnnaBanana, 17 of August of 2009 at 17:32

In the past few months we've had a few times where the tenderstem broccoli we buy from Tesco has smelled really really bad when its freshly bought. We get it delivered by them, comes in the plastic...

AnnaBanana, monday 17-Aug-09 1
Meep
WWYDN? Legal issue....
Meep, 16 of August of 2009 at 14:25

Hi, I wonder if anyone can advise me on what to do next. Background is - at the end of April H and I moved overseas and had hired a courier company to deliver our items to us. Checked out all his...

tumbleweed, sunday 16-Aug-09 1 1,028
Zooropa
hrml - chemist or casualty? (hurt my ankle)
Zooropa, 13 of July of 2009 at 15:31

On the way to work this morning I managed to twist my ankle over (a in the park moved just as I stepped onto it) and it hurts quite a bit. I can just about walk but it takes me an age to get anywhere...

Dooby, monday 13-Jul-09 7
Sunset21
Does anyone follow Dawn Porter on Twitter?
Sunset21, 13 of July of 2009 at 14:50

I'm just wondering if I have the right one, she says she's the journalist and has loads of followers but i'm disappointed in her content ?

Foo, monday 13-Jul-09 15
July
Liquid eyeliner recommendations
July, 7 of July of 2009 at 11:24

Does anyone use a liquid eyeliner? What's best the brush type or the pen type, apart from that are they all much the same. I've only got Boots, so I think that rules out a lot of brands. And how easy...

July, tuesday 7-Jul-09 10
Mrs Magic
Wimbledon
Mrs Magic, 3 of July of 2009 at 15:22

So Federer will be playing an Andy in the final, lets hope it's Murray! I've always been a big Andy Murray fan but even if he beats Roddick today (which I think he'll do), I think he'll struggle...

Katy80, friday 3-Jul-09 78
Meep
Coffee Machine Recs
Meep, 2 of July of 2009 at 09:44

Since moving overseas 2 months ago I've not been able to get a decent coffee (a skinny latte is what I am dying for). I've given up trying so have decided on splurging on my own good machine. I've...

Gone With The Whinge, thursday 2-Jul-09 6
Kit Phisto
Probable hoax text - can someone confirm so I can respond?
Kit Phisto, 2 of July of 2009 at 10:20

I've recieved one of those rubbish texts stating the following, I've left the text speak in for effect! "If anyone stops u n asks if ure interested in some perfume then hands u paper 2 smell it,...

crystal-k, thursday 2-Jul-09 11
Hugo Brambles
The Secret.....
Hugo Brambles, 21 of June of 2009 at 20:48

Has anyone heard of this or had any experiance of it? I think its a concept of postive thinking getting you what you want in life. A friend was on about it last night and I think she said there are...

Meep, monday 22-Jun-09 4
Bowski
Is it just me or is mama mia poo?
Bowski, 20 of June of 2009 at 22:23

Ok I'm watching it whilst an arseholder but it's utter tripe! I like abba as much as the next person but it's badly acted, badly directed and has no real plot, I don't care who her dad is or that her...

Mrs Geriatric, monday 22-Jun-09 52
LizBjk
Does anyone have a pug (dog) ?
LizBjk, 18 of June of 2009 at 16:16

We know of a pug that's due to have a litter next month. What are they like? We have a 4 and 5 year old and have been told they are good with young children. What's your opinion on them as a pet?...

Meep, thursday 18-Jun-09 5
Spamboule
Who has the biggest surface area - you or your OH?
Spamboule, 18 of June of 2009 at 09:52

My H were talking about this last night, as you do. He is about 7 inches taller than me, but he can fit into my jeans (grrr, does he not know that he shouldn't have made it look so easy ?) I asked who...

Redbedhead, friday 19-Jun-09 46
Mr JK
First British swine flu death
Mr JK, 14 of June of 2009 at 20:36

Just announced - I suspect that BBC page will add more details over the next few hours.

sparkle_kez, tuesday 16-Jun-09 13
Hyacinth
Name and Shame train fare evaders- what do you think?
Hyacinth, 10 of June of 2009 at 21:04

During my very long journey today I went to a national rail station and my flabber was gasted to see a large poster in the entrance. It read "NO excuses for fare evasion. Would you like your family...

hay, thursday 11-Jun-09 15
I love shoes
Victoria Jackson makeup? Has my mum been conned?
I love shoes, 10 of June of 2009 at 10:13

My mum has just sent me an email saying had I heard of Victoria Jackson, with a couple of links - I said no, should I have? Apparently someone was door step selling this stuff last night and my mum...

Total Chunk, saturday 17-Oct-09 10
sherry
What job did you do as a teenager?
sherry, 9 of June of 2009 at 19:00

Just been having this conversation with some friends and most of us either had a paper round or worked in a shoe or music shop. What did you do?

lyni, thursday 11-Jun-09 90
Spring
Who is this person?
Spring, 4 of June of 2009 at 23:10

It's someone who wears a big paper mache head and the head had huge eyes painted onto it (along with the mouth etc)?

Lillythepink, saturday 6-Jun-09 17
monkey fingers
I'm getting a Blackberry Curve
monkey fingers, 1 of June of 2009 at 19:35

Are they awfully hard to learn to use? I got a Nokia 5800 a couple of weeks ago, but it kept developing faults, my sil had, had lots of problems with her's too , so I decided to get something...

Meep, tuesday 2-Jun-09 7
WelshTotty
Grrr! ill husband rant
WelshTotty, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:27

This is a rant. Last night Mr WT had a bout of vomiting about half past midnight, followed by the runs. He hasnt been out anywhere to catch anything from anyone and had eaten exactly what I have with...

WelshTotty, tuesday 2-Jun-09 3
Button
People who download tv programmes
Button, 2 of June of 2009 at 12:30

How do you watch what you download? I've been downloading to my laptop and then transfering the programmes to a hard drive media player which I can plug into our tv to watch, but my media player has...

Button, tuesday 2-Jun-09 6
fiona-100
Lunch places- Hamilton/ Motherwell/ Shotts???
fiona-100, 31 of May of 2009 at 19:48

Evening all I'm after recommendations for places for lunch for a Saturday at the end of June, preferably licensed (H will need a hair of the dog). Going to a wedding in East Kilbride on the Friday,...

Meep, sunday 31-May-09 7
Meep
Problem with an eyelash
Meep, 31 of May of 2009 at 13:33

I hope someone can help prevent me committing murder! My H has a stray eyelash that is growing a little lower down the eyelid and growing straight down into his eye. It is really irritating his eye...

AliLindsey, sunday 31-May-09 351
P
opininons on a 46 inch tv... anyone got one?
peanut, 21 of May of 2009 at 12:16

We have a 26inch tv, it was new in 2006 (just out a week) and its been fine but my H always thought we should have gone bigger. I reluctantly agreed and comprised to a 37 or a 42... We have the...

Lady Falafel, thursday 21-May-09 14
Hugo Brambles
Converting mpg [thicko icon]
Hugo Brambles, 23 of April of 2009 at 22:14

If someone says it does 35-40mpg, how much does that cost in money? ?

Meep, thursday 23-Apr-09 2
Flaming Nora
Hitcher updates.....
Flaming Nora, 23 of April of 2009 at 11:56

What happened to the Hitcher whose son had hit a car with his bike? I recall the car owner was claiming an obscene amount of money for damage to his car. Also, the male Hitcher whose OH was having an...

Kellfi, friday 1-May-09 29
Meep
Freecycle and (unrelated) Champagne
Meep, 22 of April of 2009 at 22:49

I'm moving overseas on Monday so put a list of items on freecyle half an hour ago - have had 54 responses already! How do I choose? The 'txt-spkrs' and rude are out but I still have 45 decent enough...

DaisyDaisy, thursday 23-Apr-09 4
Westy
Are white shoes wrong?
Westy, 21 of April of 2009 at 12:59

I have purchased a new dress for a christening at the end of May. It's brown with white polka dots and comes to my knee. I can't work out what shoes to wear with it and my mum suggested white round...

Westy, wednesday 22-Apr-09 15
NeoShoegal
That Pantene commercial with Mylene Klass
NeoShoegal, 19 of April of 2009 at 11:26

Why couldn't we get this commercial? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9KsrH377A

flissy666, sunday 19-Apr-09 12

General groups

Hitched article topics