swedish leprechaun

United Kingdom · From July 2005

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

5 of August of 2006

6495days 12hours

Discussions

L
converting back garden to parking space - building regs?
LittlePeanut, 30 of August of 2009 at 12:39

Hi, we live on a corner plot and have a small garage at the back of the house BUT no dropped kerb to it and a lamp post almost in front of it (!). We know we could pay to get the kerb dropped and even...

Gabster, monday 31-Aug-09 12
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone divorced and kept their married name?
Hugo Brambles, 25 of August of 2009 at 07:52

As per title really, I'm just curious if anyones divorced and kept their married name. If so did you still keep the 'Mrs' too? Found out yesterday that as I did keep my OH's name when we divorced, I...

Diefenbaker, thursday 27-Aug-09 53
Knownowt
Nakedness=self-acceptance?
Knownowt, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:29

Inspired by this woman www.oneandother.co.uk/ I wondered what other people thought of the current trend for public nakedness to be seen as the ultimate expression of self-acceptance. There have been...

swedish leprechaun, saturday 22-Aug-09 27
shoegal01
Bed Question
shoegal01, 20 of August of 2009 at 10:26

Hi I am ordering a new bed and dont know what to go for. Our bedroom is quite small so i am ordering a storage bed. There are 3 size options 4Ft (small double) 4ft 6 (normal) 5ft (king) Has anyone got...

swedish leprechaun, thursday 20-Aug-09 7
Flump
What's actually worth watching on telly these days?
Flump, 17 of August of 2009 at 18:29

I am so out of the loop with telly-watching these days. Soaps take up too much time, but apart from that I don't know what good series there are at the moment? I'm not a 24 or Lost kind of person, I...

Stazzle, wednesday 19-Aug-09 40
KEG
Anybody else not wanting children?
KEG, 16 of August of 2009 at 01:26

H2B and I got married 6 months ago, now we are married everybody turns the conversation to when we are having children. Since H2B and I met we discussed we did not want children, we are both still of...

Daffy B, monday 17-Aug-09 23
swedish leprechaun
Beginner's yoga
swedish leprechaun, 16 of August of 2009 at 14:52

Having seen the thread on yoga I was wondering if anyone could suggest which type of yoga to begin with. I play some sport but am not fit and am trying to shed the lbs. I would like something that is...

swedish leprechaun, monday 17-Aug-09 4
cavewoman
10 days
cavewoman, 16 of August of 2009 at 17:22

Is how long we have got to wait. All my family are at breaking point at the minute. It all may turn out to be nothing and that is what i am praying for. I'm sorry for burdening the boards with this...

cavewoman, monday 17-Aug-09 11
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone issued the 'marry me or leave me' ultimatum?
Hugo Brambles, 27 of July of 2009 at 17:09

Or has anyone been issued that ultimatum? If so what was the outcome?

Minardi Forever, sunday 16-Aug-09 85
memedoaky
Cat/Kitten owners advice please **Updated with pics P2**
memedoaky, 15 of August of 2009 at 13:31

Hello everyone, My H and I have been thinking about getting a kitten so I'm just looking for some general advice or tips. I know loads about dogs so I'm currently researching all the info I can find...

memedoaky, monday 31-Aug-09 26
swedish leprechaun
Recording interviews - easy ways?
swedish leprechaun, 13 of August of 2009 at 11:52

Hello there, I need to do around 5 interviews for my MA thesis and am struggling for a good way to record the interviews (1:1) . Ideally I would like a way to record while I make notes and then be...

bostongirl, thursday 13-Aug-09 5
E
Buying land to extend your garden
Ellena, 12 of August of 2009 at 17:47

Does anyone have experience of this? There is a semi detatched derelict workshop at the bottom of our garden, with a bit of land surrounding it. 3 planning app.s for flats have been rejected and a...

Ellena, saturday 15-Aug-09 3
ooh la la
Those who work from home/have a home office room/area...
ooh la la, 10 of August of 2009 at 12:40

My main project for my 3rd year at Uni is on home office environments and at the moment I am researching it, before I go back at the end of September. I would be eternally grateful if you could take...

Melancholie, monday 10-Aug-09 15
swedish leprechaun
Anyone else studying today?
swedish leprechaun, 9 of August of 2009 at 13:16

It is truely gorgeous outside and I am stuck inside trying to get some of my thesis done - it is going so slowly and there aren't that many weekends left until November 25th! argh Anyone going through...

Doughnut, sunday 9-Aug-09 10
maxiemax
House selling miracle!
maxiemax, 8 of August of 2009 at 13:01

Yaaaay! My house went on the market a week ago, had two viewings last Saturday and agreed a price on Thursday! They have sold and are in a chain of two, so finger crossed that it all goes through ok,...

Rach1234, saturday 8-Aug-09 5
F
Does anyone still have a cleaner?
Foodlover, 6 of August of 2009 at 21:44

Hi All, Just a quickie - does anyone still have a cleaner now we are in a recession or is it something you can live without? If you do, do you mind me asking how much you pay? ? ?

memyselfandi, friday 14-Aug-09 25
Radley
NHS dental charges....
Radley, 8 of August of 2009 at 10:59

Mr R needs a crown - he was told that a white crown would be extra on top of the £198 Band 3 charge, but talking to a friend last night they said that their NHS dentist did the white crown as part of...

choicey, saturday 8-Aug-09 6
Kirstin
Dislocated Knee - Any advice/experience?
Kirstin, 6 of August of 2009 at 11:56

? Gutted. I have dislocated my right knee. For a while it's felt really "unstable" and last week at work, I just turned on it and my leg collapsed. I've never been in so much pain!! My left knee also...

fizzypop, thursday 6-Aug-09 2
K
Making big decisions :(
KJB, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:54

A few things have happened recently to make me question my next steps, so I'm currently pondering some big decisions and taking the necessary time to weigh up all the options. However, this is...

KJB, wednesday 5-Aug-09 14
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
swampytiggaa
my brother died this morning
swampytiggaa, 2 of August of 2009 at 11:31

5am. That fcuking fiasco with the *** boat finished him off. just glad i got to see him last night before the end and that he was able to recognise who people were. rest in peace Michael xx

Sah, monday 3-Aug-09 93
feathers
The Reader
feathers, 1 of August of 2009 at 18:46

I have just seen a trailer for this and it looks pretty good. For some reason I have never thought I would like it. Anyone seen it? Is it any good? What would you compare it to for films you would say...

Sparkley, monday 3-Aug-09 9
Sunset21
SND's?
Sunset21, 1 of August of 2009 at 18:20

I'm here, MrSun's popped to the gym, no idea what's on telly, currently watching Tigger and Pooh ? Not feeling too great, might have a cider if I feel like it, may just have an icelolly. Looking...

feathers, saturday 1-Aug-09 18
spacecadet_99
Anyone bought a car using the scrappage scheme?
spacecadet_99, 30 of July of 2009 at 11:14

I've got a 13 year old car and would like to get a new car through the scrappage scheme. We did have a look with Nissan (would like a Micra, I love having a small car) but they told us they couldn't...

spacecadet_99, thursday 30-Jul-09 3
Hugo Brambles
Did you talk to your OH about getting engaged?
Hugo Brambles, 3 of July of 2009 at 21:46

OH and I have been together for 5 1/2 years now. We had a total whirland romance when we met and I think we'd have got married there and then after a couple of months BUT for the fact I was already...

swedish leprechaun, sunday 5-Jul-09 41
Doughnut
WWYD - would you quit?
Doughnut, 30 of June of 2009 at 22:30

I'm doing a Masters degree. It's really really fcuking hard. I've always thought that if you work hard enough you can do whatever you want. This has stood me in good stead so far and I have enjoyed...

Doughnut, wednesday 1-Jul-09 13
S
Whats your answer?
Skittalie, 30 of June of 2009 at 13:15

I've got a few family and friends type gatherings coming up and I don't answer the "when are you having kids" type questions well. I used to just ignore it with a smile but as it's unlikely that we...

QueenBee, tuesday 30-Jun-09 33
WelshTotty
Excited over this afternoons purchase!
WelshTotty, 28 of June of 2009 at 17:54

We have just this afternoon, bought a rather gawjus leather superking size sleigh bed with a tempur matress and full on massage facility! Im so excited. Its being delivered in about 3 weeks time and I...

WelshTotty, sunday 28-Jun-09 5
Hugo Brambles
Police peeps - do you know what this is called?
Hugo Brambles, 28 of June of 2009 at 17:32

I couldn't get a CRB check done for my business as a sole person cannot apply for it so instead I got *something* done that I had to pay £10 for. I had to send a form into my local police headquarters...

twiggy, sunday 28-Jun-09 7

General groups

Hitched article topics