mrsdogzy
mrsdogzy

United Kingdom · From October 2004

• Beginner

Discussions

mrsdogzy
Slimming World password
mrsdogzy, 13 of August of 2010 at 19:45

Hi. I've just started doing slimming world again and was wondering if anyone knew this weeks password x

mrsdogzy, thursday 2-Sep-10 4
mrsdogzy
Slimming World and pregnancy / breast-feeding
mrsdogzy, 21 of June of 2010 at 18:28

Before I got pregnant I lost 1 stone 9lbs (started at 13 stone 9lbs and was 12 stone when I got pregnant) and had a stone to lose (target was 11 stone). Despite initailly hoping not to put on too much...

fifiminx, tuesday 22-Jun-10 817
mrsdogzy
Selling house - Registering replacement windows
mrsdogzy, 25 of October of 2009 at 11:40

We've got a couple of people interested in our house and both are currently in rented accomodation so want to move in quite quickly. I've just been getting some paperwork together to return to the...

Helibop, thursday 29-Oct-09 605
Consuela Banana Hammock
House buyers/sellers kleek in here!
Consuela Banana Hammock, 25 of July of 2009 at 19:49

Well we've had a pretty amazing weekend and I was wondering if anybody else out there had had any success? We put our house on the market on Monday, viewings started on Tuesday and today we accepted...

HaloHoney, tuesday 28-Jul-09 60
W
slimming world password
wrigpam, 25 of July of 2009 at 16:04

Hi all Can anyone help I cannot for the life of me remember this weeks password thanks in advance for any assistance Pam ?

wrigpam, friday 31-Jul-09 1
ellie1
how many extra calories when breastfeeding?
ellie1, 10 of June of 2009 at 14:17

I've recently had a baby and I'm. Not. On. A. Diet ? But I am trying to be a bit careful because I've been eating my bodyweight in junk and rather than losing the baby weight I'll start to gain more...

ellie1, friday 12-Jun-09 4
mrsdogzy
Am determined to do it!!!!! Slimming World (including updates)
mrsdogzy, 6 of May of 2009 at 22:34

Have been trying to lose weight for most of my teenage and adult life and I'm fed up with it I'm also 5ft 5inches tall and weigh 13 stone 8lbs and hate the sight of myself in the mirror. My H isn't...

GMT, monday 15-Jun-09 28
Zooropa
slimming world - am I wasting my time?
Zooropa, 21 of May of 2009 at 10:05

I have been following weight watchers since august and in the first few months managed to lose 3 stone. In that time I didn't feel my leader was much support so I've given up classes and am trying to...

Zooropa, thursday 28-May-09 8
mrsdogzy
Online HIPs
mrsdogzy, 20 of April of 2009 at 16:48

Hi. I'm new on OT but lurk alot on BT and weight loss forums. I am in the process of putting the house on the market and was looking at arranging a Home Information Pack. Our estate agents have quoted...

Moglie, wednesday 22-Apr-09 2

General groups

Hitched article topics