Mrs M

United Kingdom · From October 2001

Happily married 🎉

21 of December of 2008

5626days 4hours
Mrs M
what colour curtains please
Mrs M, 15 of August of 2009 at 20:04

Help, I'm useless at putting colours together. we have a large, light lounge diner with a huge window at one end and french doors at the other other end. We've painted all the walls in a light beige...

Mrs M, saturday 15-Aug-09 8
H
3 Day calorie counted meal plan?
hunnybirduk, 28 of July of 2009 at 13:51

What would yours be im struggaling here i need a 3 day calorie counted diet and im no good at counting them!! someone care to help me out i eat and drink almost everything! I have to count everything...

hunnybirduk, thursday 6-Aug-09 2
sweetersong
**JULY CHALLENGE**
sweetersong, 7 of July of 2009 at 19:20

Hope Royalty doesn't mind, but thought I would do it for now in case she is still having problems getting on If you want to be removed, let me know, If you want to be added, please give me your total...

Scooby Doo, friday 7-Aug-09 43
Mrs M
Didn't get an interview - can you ask for feedback?
Mrs M, 2 of July of 2009 at 09:24

Not sure how things are done as H and I have only applied for a few jobs between us and always through an agency. Last week he applied for a job almost identical to the one he was made redundant from...

SarahR, thursday 2-Jul-09 3
SophieM
Runners - ouch, bum injury
SophieM, 28 of June of 2009 at 19:16

Owowowowowowowowowowowowow! Just come back from a run (my fastest ever 10k, yay me!) and I have an incredibly sore arse. Right inside my glute, it hurts sitting down and hurt like hell stretching but...

SophieM, sunday 28-Jun-09 3
S
Anyone know about benefits??
Sunny Day, 28 of June of 2009 at 16:01

Hi, Its a long story but I';m very worried about my parents. My dad got made redundent in Decmeber and is yet to find a job. Hes had 6 months of JSA and now apparently he cant have anymore becasue its...

Sunny Day, sunday 28-Jun-09 4
Mrs M
Job Application- Can anyone please guide me in the right direction
Mrs M, 22 of June of 2009 at 22:14

Please please can you clever people help my H ? I've only ever applied for 3 jobs through an agency and my H was with the same company for 11 years in a job he sort of fell into before being made...

Peter, tuesday 23-Jun-09 14
catcat
Running... where to start...
catcat, 22 of June of 2009 at 19:41

If you are completely unfit, not used to running... and a chunkster.... Just wondered whether you followed a plan of went with the flow etc etc... Thanks...

catcat, monday 22-Jun-09 11
Mrs M
sorry more running - especially for those who started with interval training
Mrs M, 17 of June of 2009 at 15:06

I've been using the pod runner intervals for the past few weeks and have gone from struggling to run for 2 mins to yesterday doing 2 10 min runs with a 3 min walk. From now on I'm supposed to drop the...

Mrs M, wednesday 17-Jun-09 4
Mrs M
Barongreenback
Mrs M, 14 of June of 2009 at 17:52

Sorry to stalk you on here but I've been looking out for you for a ages. I doubt you'll remember ages ago (about a year I think, and me 5.5 stone heavier than now) you gave me some starting running...

Mrs M, sunday 14-Jun-09 1
janeyh
why is running so flippin hard? - small update and thanks
janeyh, 27 of May of 2009 at 21:07

So - i am not the fittest and certainly overweight - but i can walk 5 miles briskly and be fine - i can cycle 5 - 6 miles on rough track and am fine i can run one minute and be fine -but take it up to...

Mrs M, monday 1-Jun-09 36
C
My Fitness Coach (updates)
CharlieDaisy, 3 of May of 2009 at 16:46

Just wondering how everyone was getting on with this. I have been combining it with my usual gym trips so have just been doing upper body & core strength sessons. Have managed 9 sessions in just...

Blackkat, saturday 23-May-09 25
R
** May Challenge **
Royalty, 14 of May of 2009 at 11:05

I have taken over from MrsM for a while, so please bare with me, any amendments, please let me know. xx 1stbaby 1lb 6lb May Aim Alicat lb lb May Aim AllyDrew lb 11lb May Aim Babyboo lb 13lb May Aim...

JenB, wednesday 3-Jun-09 53
R-A
Is there a May challenge?
R-A, 12 of May of 2009 at 19:01

Sorry to be thick and/or hassly but for the first time in forever I've had a couple of really good weeks, and nowhere to post my losses ? I appreciate this is a rather selfish and needy post, and that...

Royalty, thursday 14-May-09 4
ebee
is slimfast reeeallly bad? and hello, a newbie on here [wave]
ebee, 1 of May of 2009 at 13:27

I need to shift about a stone to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight .. a stone and a half if I want to get back to wedding day weight but I suspect that's being overly ambitious ? I bought some tins...

LizBjk, saturday 2-May-09 5
sweetersong
FAO Mrs M
sweetersong, 29 of April of 2009 at 22:25

Just to let you know I am going away on holiday this month, (4th may to 19th may) so won't be joining in May challenge, but could you keep meon the list and will update you Cheers for running the...

Mrs M, thursday 30-Apr-09
Chicken
Diet Bores
Chicken, 29 of April of 2009 at 14:22

I want to do this fake letter style but fear Mrs J won't forgive me. My colleague has, over the last 5 months or so, lost a stone. She looks great. I understand that it's taken her a lot of time and...

spacecadet_99, thursday 30-Apr-09 32
Mrs M
8 stone something
Mrs M, 28 of April of 2009 at 07:12

My final goal. I lost 3lb this week taking me to 8 stone 13. Not an ideal way to loose it, Mr M was given a redundancy warning last week and I hardly ate all week, but at least I managed to make my...

happybird, monday 4-May-09 12
MrsB
Ooh goody, an AIBU
MrsB, 27 of April of 2009 at 23:19

Well am I? I had collected a few v shiny coins for my daughters. just a random selection of brand new coins, a couple from 2006 and some from 2008 (years of their birth) They've sat on my satellite...

MrsB, tuesday 28-Apr-09 28
Mrs M
April Challenge
Mrs M, 31 of March of 2009 at 18:41

Well done to all our big loosers last month. Hope you all have a good month this month As always shout if i've made a mistake and if I've deleted you and you want back in let me know (I hope no one...

BabyBoo, sunday 3-May-09 104
Mrs M
Redundancy proceedure help please
Mrs M, 20 of April of 2009 at 10:39

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or I ramble but I'm shaking. My H has just been called in with a collegue and told one of the 2 of them will be made redundant. Then each were given the proposed...

Zebra, monday 20-Apr-09 13
Peaches
For those of you who'd rather exercise at home
Peaches, 22 of March of 2009 at 16:30

If you've got a wii, I can highly recommend the wii personal trainer programme. I don't know what it is in GBP, but it's about $30 here, so not expensive at all when you consider a 'real'...

Blackkat, sunday 26-Apr-09 43
princess layabout
SW recipe EPIC FAIL!
princess layabout, 14 of April of 2009 at 19:06

Meh. I'm not having much luck with SW recipes this time around ☹️ The vege burgers we tried to make had the appearance and texture of lightly baked diarrhoea and every recipe from the "Curry Feast"...

lainie, wednesday 15-Apr-09 8
Mrs M
HDMR - Hitched Decorate my Room
Mrs M, 10 of April of 2009 at 11:26

I am clueless. We've had the same neutral lounge/diner for 8 years. I can't afford to spend much, so most things will need to stay. We have Beech Laminate, blond (ash or biirch I think) coffee table,...

Croyde, friday 10-Apr-09 8

General groups

Hitched article topics