• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

29 of May of 2005

6930days 4hours

Discussions

Dr Doo.Little
Lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly lollipop
Dr Doo.Little, 3 of September of 2009 at 08:55

I love the song on the Dell advert, it always has me singing along. Although the only problem is I will be singing it for the rest of the day. Suppose it beats the other day when I had peaches in the...

Dr Doo.Little, friday 4-Sep-09 11
H
WIN a VW Splitscreen Camper
Hathor, 3 of September of 2009 at 17:15

Now would that not be a great way to arrive to your weding, or even to spend your honeymoon!! Fat Face are giving one away in a FREE to enter prize draw along with runners up prizes of Camper Hire...

He11y, friday 4-Sep-09 6
(pf)
infatuation or love
(pf), 2 of September of 2009 at 14:51

How do you know if its love or infactuation? do they come togther? how did you know?

(pf), wednesday 2-Sep-09 17
HeidiHole
Beer Fear
HeidiHole, 30 of August of 2009 at 14:52

Ohhhhhhh, fix up look sharp! I went to my Brother's 40th birthday bash last night, I met Chicken for a few cheeky vinos before hand and was fairly a bit merry by the time I got there. I think I spent...

Mrs Winkle, sunday 30-Aug-09 2
snowiecat
Anyone used a FLABeLOS machine?
snowiecat, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:00

Hiya Who's used a FLABeLOS (their spelling!) machine? Did it work? I hate excercise so of course I'm looking for the easy option ?

GabriellaWinters, wednesday 15-Sep-10 16
B
Remembering MJ on he's 51st Birthday........
bobbi, 29 of August of 2009 at 11:04

Hoping his at peace at last..........and that the circus can calm down.

flissy666, sunday 30-Aug-09 9
Luthien
Hitcher's OHs
Luthien, 28 of August of 2009 at 21:32

Forget how we picture each other - how do we picture all the Mr Hitchers? Oddly, I picture both HH and Chook's OHs to be Ronan Keating Swetty's OH would look like Andrew Lincoln Mrs Nick - Terri...

Hecate, sunday 30-Aug-09 53
L
How do you store your plastic bags?
LittlePeanut, 25 of August of 2009 at 10:40

As per title ? Also, does anyone use those vacuum storage bags to store duvets, etc? Do they work well?

pinkjay, saturday 29-Aug-09 17
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
kierenthecommunity
what is/was for tea?
kierenthecommunity, 23 of August of 2009 at 18:49

We're having tandori salmon kebabs with peppers and red onion, rice and salad ? no booze though, as i'm supposed to be on a health kick, and yesterday had a burger, pizza and numerous glasses of red...

SnowflakeMum, sunday 23-Aug-09 18 3,938
Hugo Brambles
How easy are platform boots to walk in?
Hugo Brambles, 23 of August of 2009 at 15:05

I'm just looking on ebay at 70s fancy dress boots and wondering how easy they are to walk in? We're going out round the city dressed up and I don't want to be struggling to walk! They look so...

whitty1, sunday 23-Aug-09 6
spacecadet_99
PSA - Wuthering Heights next weekend
spacecadet_99, 21 of August of 2009 at 21:22

Oooh, I'm really quite excited about this! It's on 30th and 31st August on ITV - details below: https://www.itv.com/drama/perioddrama/wutheringheights/ Fabulous cast - Charlotte Riley as Cathy, Andrew...

3d jewellery, monday 27-Dec-10 39
ooh la la
Is this odd, or have I lived a sheltered life? (poss sens)...
ooh la la, 22 of August of 2009 at 14:22

We have just returned from the Supermarket, and I have been thinking about it the whole way home.... There was a couple holding hands in the entrance to the Supermarket and the female was about my age...

Chocolate Button, sunday 23-Aug-09 41
Lillythepink
Urgh! Pathetic rant about ex-Mrs WTP. Again.
Lillythepink, 21 of August of 2009 at 11:53

So the other week, there was a bit of text message ding dong re: AJ's clothing - she dresses him appallingly - joggers because then he doesn't outgrow them too fast when she feeds him lard all the...

whirlwind666, saturday 22-Aug-09 35
R-A
Dinner thread - inspire me
R-A, 11 of August of 2009 at 19:30

Couldn't see one today and I need inspiration. Looking for something I can either cook now and eat in 2 hours (me and Mr R-A both going swimming once he finishes teaching at 8) - something oven-y?? OR...

R-A, tuesday 11-Aug-09 14
shoegal01
Long and imature but who would you side with?
shoegal01, 11 of August of 2009 at 14:16

Ill try to make this breif! this is the events that happended at my mates hen do at the weekend between 2 of my friends this is another girls version of events After reading who would you side with?...

kierenthecommunity, tuesday 11-Aug-09 16
S
Secret shame television
Sparklywug, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:07

Following on from the traffic cops thread... what other secret shames do you have when watching tv? Mine is clubs reps, ibiza uncovered, anything like that.... it's a bit like car crash tv, I just...

Kazmerelda, sunday 9-Aug-09 37
SophieM
FNDs and dinner thread
SophieM, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:01

? We are having a welcome back feast for loml (well, a healthy feast, which isn't quite the same!) Cod with a breadcrumb coating, saute new potatoes and salad, followed by peaches and blueberries with...

Kazmerelda, friday 7-Aug-09 22
kierenthecommunity
would you tip workmen for a job well done?
kierenthecommunity, 5 of August of 2009 at 18:34

I've just had my windows replaced and the two guys have done a cracking job. there is minimal mess, and they've worked their arses off while its been pretty hot they're popping back tomorrow just to...

Debbie Graham Jewell, friday 7-Aug-09 19
H
Knorr
Headless Lois, 6 of August of 2009 at 17:30

Do you remember that they used to be pronounced Norr and then, all of a sudden, they decided to call themselves K-norr, and now they are back to Norr again. I'm not imagining that am I? Did they only...

Dooby, thursday 6-Aug-09 3
ashke_again
Jam tarts, which jam....
ashke_again, 5 of August of 2009 at 10:22

Do you like in yours? I'm thinking of making some jam tarts today and need to go buy jam but can't decide if it should be raspberry or apricot jam that goes in them, or another flavour. Jo

Unique at last, wednesday 5-Aug-09 12
M
Need to off load (car accident related)
Mrs JMP, 4 of August of 2009 at 19:36

I helped pull out a family of 3 from a burning car today. They were 3 cars in front waiting to do a right when a car come up & struck the first one in the queue , them. Her car spun around &...

Hubble, wednesday 5-Aug-09 44
H
Is anyone else a complete cow?
Headless Lois, 4 of August of 2009 at 16:53

I never have time for my family or friends. My dad is trying to arrange a weekend with me and I really am not sure I can take a weekend off between now and xmas. He thinks I am putting business first....

emma numbers, tuesday 4-Aug-09 11
penguin1977
Favourite Romcoms / Wedding related film
penguin1977, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:16

We're having a discussion in the office about this at the mo - whats your favourite Romcom of all time? My colleague is having a night in with her best pal and needs some serious cheering up!!!!!...

Daffy B, tuesday 4-Aug-09 37
jules cat girl
Last weeks Bill...cry wolf...anyone see it?
jules cat girl, 4 of August of 2009 at 14:16

What happened at the end? Who was responsible for the rape? My bloody DVD recorder missed the end off!!!! ?

jules cat girl, tuesday 4-Aug-09 3
SophieM
60 best books of the last 60 years
SophieM, 4 of August of 2009 at 13:04

Http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article6735478.ece Hmmmm. There are some absolute stinkers in that list imo. The Time Traveller's Wife? Twilight? TWILIGHT???...

Flowery the Grouch, wednesday 5-Aug-09 37
Sunset21
Talk to me...
Sunset21, 4 of August of 2009 at 12:21

I'm fed up, been signed off work and feel like a fraud cause i'm actually much improved. Waiting for estate agent to call back, possibly viewing 4 houses - how long does it take them to arrange...

KJX, tuesday 4-Aug-09 19
kjfc100
Moral dilemma. WWYD please?
kjfc100, 4 of August of 2009 at 09:47

I've found myself in a difficult position and I'm hoping to get some perspective by asking the opinions of people here. I live in a small, rural town and a couple in the street I live in returned from...

Flaming Nora, tuesday 4-Aug-09 16
I
cheap and easy food ideas?
irrelephant, 3 of August of 2009 at 21:05

I'm trying to economise on shopping bills and i am going to start batch cooking, so i can freeze stuff up and then just whack it through the mircowave when i need it. So far my meal ideas are:...

whirlwind666, wednesday 5-Aug-09 28
Melancholie
Saw this and thought of Hitched
Melancholie, 3 of August of 2009 at 21:50

Just looking at my niece's facebook page and saw this post on her wall from one of her friends: u art this sat chick avin a drink at mine then t tarn if ur up fo it x Gah!

MarineGirl, tuesday 4-Aug-09 15
em-ster
Leeds Kleek........
em-ster, 2 of August of 2009 at 13:57

...... just wondering if this actually exists as I've seen it mentioned a few times over recent weeks if so, who's in and what's the craic with meeting up etc could be fun to arrange something ? ...

Flump, friday 7-Aug-09 39

General groups

Hitched article topics