Howeaboutthat

Gloucester, Gloucestershire · From August 2006

Happily married 🎉

19 of November of 2021

894days 17hours
B
Vintage/shabby chic items for sale from my September barn wedding
BirkdaleBride, 1 of March of 2015 at 18:40

Hi everyone, I've finally got around to clearing out our spare room following our amazing September wedding. Some items will be awkward to post and would be best collected, I live in Manchester but...

BirkdaleBride, thursday 5-Mar-15 9
L
Rustic Wedding Items for Sale- Hessian, Wood etc.
lbdidi, 8 of February of 2015 at 13:29

Hi! I have the following items for sale from our rustic/ barn wedding. I live in Royston, Hertfordshire and am happy for any items to be collected. I am also happy to get prices for postage, although...

SunnyBrownHair7454, friday 22-Sep-17 13
M
Vintage suitcases
MrsFaz2b, 3 of October of 2014 at 16:25

Hi ladies I have 2 vintage suitcases for sale (one tan, one dark grey) that we used as props at our wedding. I would like £15 for each suitcase plus p&p but am happy to do a deal if anyone would...

Howeaboutthat, monday 2-Feb-15 22
Howeaboutthat
Glass bauble tea light holders
Howeaboutthat, 23 of January of 2015 at 22:11

Anyone know of anyone selling the above many thanks x

Howeaboutthat, saturday 24-Jan-15 1
Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
C
need some inspiration
conway13, 13 of January of 2015 at 21:57

Hi ladies could you flash me your wedding day shoes

UnionJackLove, thursday 15-Jan-15 36
I-go-by-many-names
Had my hair and MU trial today **FLASH**
I-go-by-many-names, 10 of January of 2015 at 18:43

So pleased with the result. I'm only flashing my hair as I want to remain as anonymous as possible incase anyone I know sees it. She's also lovely and made the effort to get to know me and my mum. She...

I-go-by-many-names, friday 16-Jan-15 29
Howeaboutthat
Venue at timings
Howeaboutthat, 9 of January of 2015 at 11:31

Morning On the day of our wedding we arent able to be at the venue until 12 as the bridal party from the day before has until 10 am to check out and then theres obviously the making up the rooms ......

Sam&Louise, friday 9-Jan-15 355
Howeaboutthat
national Wedding Show
Howeaboutthat, 8 of January of 2015 at 09:19

Morning Ladies, I am contemplating going to the National wedding show in a few weeks, just wondered have many of you have been and what are you thoughts? is it worth going? I had planned to go with my...

MrsB88, thursday 8-Jan-15 12
CBeckford
Eeeeek! 6 months to go...*Flash*
CBeckford, 5 of January of 2015 at 19:36

Hey all, Yesterday was my official 6 months to go date, but I was too busy savouring my last day off to write this post properly. So here's what I've got so far..... Ceremony Venue: Reception Venue:...

xchristy_bbyx, sunday 18-Jan-15 27
H
Sweetie table items / frames / umbrellas / ribbon & lace / lanterns / garden games etc Loads of wedding items!
hjaynewill, 18 of October of 2014 at 21:13

Hello! Need my spare room back ... so have the following items for sale. All offers considered Ideally collection from Chester (or possibly Leicester / Hereford / Durham in the next few weeks TBC) or...

S&K2015, friday 9-Jan-15 22
C
Lots of items from Shabby Chic/ Rustic Country Wedding - Cheap Prices
CYorke, 15 of November of 2014 at 20:41

Hi Ladies, Sadly my big day is over so I have lots of bargains for you!! Will be adding more as I keep finding things 2 x large ivory car bows, lots of thick ivory ribbon & approx. 20 metres of...

MrsCtobe2016, friday 9-Jan-15 8
M
Candle holders
MrsFaz2b, 3 of October of 2014 at 16:29

Hi ladies I have lots of lovely candle holders left from our wedding which I am very sad to see but I need the space back! I have 3 round white wicker candle holders with heart cut out shape - £5 each...

ExpensiveIvoryBrides, sunday 1-Feb-15 10
Howeaboutthat
I've found my dress but need lace bolero help..
Howeaboutthat, 3 of January of 2015 at 19:51

I went to a bridal store today they had a sample sale.. Fell in love with my dress which is plain and strapless and she dressed it with a lace overtop with buttons at the back. And a belt.. It totally...

Howeaboutthat, saturday 3-Jan-15 4
Howeaboutthat
Child access
Howeaboutthat, 30 of September of 2014 at 20:55

Evening ladies this is a long shot but thought I'd ask I wondered if anyone could help. My fiancée works away 4months and comes home 1. He has a two year old daughter from his previous relationship...

Howeaboutthat, tuesday 30-Sep-14 1
B
January honeymoon destination?
Bluesilver15, 17 of September of 2014 at 23:03

Hi all, We're getting married on NYE 2015. Just wondering where winter brides are going on their honeymoon? I would like hot and sunny, and although I'm willing to pay a bit more for a bit of luxury,...

MrsB88, thursday 18-Sep-14 9
MrsDJG
Shoe flash!
MrsDJG, 17 of September of 2014 at 09:23

My wedding shoes have arrived, love them! Small heal, which is all I wanted as I'm 5'9", I think they're just beautiful. Please excuse the state of my manky feet & unpainted nails, they're not...

jayannfernandez, friday 19-Sep-14 8
Howeaboutthat
Kind of off topic but need to vent
Howeaboutthat, 10 of September of 2014 at 19:49

My oh is contracted out in afghan..out 4minth back home 1minth then out again etc Been there two years his contract ends dec this year but there is a possibility it could be extended a year. I...

Sevenyearhitched, sunday 14-Sep-14 22
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Just got a sneak peek of my boudoir photos *cheeky flash*
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 11 of September of 2014 at 15:39

My photographer just sent me a little preview I'm so glad I did it! And I have to wait ages to show OH so thought I'd have a little show off here! I was so so nervous about being wobbly but now I'm...

alyj66, thursday 11-Sep-14 12
Howeaboutthat
Airbrush Makeup
Howeaboutthat, 8 of September of 2014 at 10:09

Hi Ladies, Have any of you had trials or had Airbrush make-up for your wedding? what were the results?

CoopsJ68, tuesday 9-Sep-14 7
M
Hen do help... Marbella v. Benidorm
missgeebee, 8 of September of 2014 at 12:27

Hello lovelies, i need some help please. My lovely bms have done all the planning but i'm now left to decide between Marbella or Benidorm. And i have no idea!! Two really want to go to benidrom and 2...

Moonbeam88, monday 8-Sep-14 4
SaraPoppy
Paid the deposit on my dress *flash*
SaraPoppy, 4 of September of 2014 at 10:41

So the other day I posted saying I thought I had found my dress. Something didn't quite feel right and I was questioning my decision. This was the original dress: Last night I went to a small shop in...

AuntieBJ, thursday 4-Sep-14 12
bubblerawk
2016 brides..what is too early
bubblerawk, 3 of September of 2014 at 21:03

Hey me and the OH have booked the venue and registrar for 2nd July 2016...eekk We are seeing a photographer on friday to talk prices but my OH thinks this is way to early. so my question is, what have...

Tracey H2b, friday 5-Sep-14 15
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk
Make up trial flash x
alexandrawedding@hotmail.co.uk, 29 of August of 2014 at 16:52

It's done :-) im happy with it although she said I've over plucked and will need hd brows so they've been pencilled in for today so every time I catch a glimpse of myself I'm all eyebrow! Need...

.A.S., friday 29-Aug-14 19
R
Bargain glass sweet jars in Asda!
rach_S_, 25 of August of 2014 at 10:41

Morning, Just popped into Asda, they have round glass sweet jars for £1! Big too. Can be found in the kitchen aisle. I brought a couple, any brides wanting to do a sweetie table, will be decorating...

CristaMB, monday 25-Aug-14 3
Howeaboutthat
how much are you paying for make up and hair?
Howeaboutthat, 21 of August of 2014 at 13:13

Ive had quote for make up £520 thats me, mob, 6x bm's i can only imagine hair is a similar price! i have thought maybe just have the makeup myself and the bm.s can do their own but then i feel a bit...

Howeaboutthat, friday 22-Aug-14 8

General groups

Hitched article topics