• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of June of 2007

6175days 5hours

Discussions

MiniJelly
Home typist
MiniJelly, 31 of March of 2010 at 16:34

Hello everyone I haven't been on here for ages but I know how much help people can be so thought I would ask here first. Does anybody know of any companies which need home typists? Or does anyone do...

MakersOnline, friday 30-Apr-10 7
M
Private Renting
Mrs T, 11 of December of 2009 at 11:35

Hi all, Hoping someone can give me some advice please regarding private renting? We have some friends that are due to move home soon, they have had their house on the market for three years and...

hope, saturday 2-Jan-10 1
hope
Dom Republic - photos, experiences ?
hope, 12 of September of 2009 at 09:57

After recently having a m/c we need to get away from the boring everyday stuff and work So we are going to the Dominican Rep for two weeks in Costa Dorada - has anyone been and have you got any photos...

FutureMrsCover, monday 5-Oct-09 13
hope
I Tunes playlist help
hope, 22 of August of 2009 at 18:32

I have created some new playlists and have syncronised the playlists and two have shown up on the I pod but for some reason I can't get the other two to transfer - can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance...

hope, saturday 22-Aug-09 342
Snow Patroller
Is he REALLY the Stig??
Snow Patroller, 21 of June of 2009 at 20:37

.... is he REALLY the 'real' Stig??!

Hyacinth, monday 22-Jun-09 23
S
Anyone know about legal requirements for a guarantor for rental property?
Smillie, 19 of June of 2009 at 20:59

We're hoping to rent for a whilewhen our flat sale goes through, have found a place we like but the agent insists on a UK home-owning guarantor. All well and good & we were going to ask my Dad,...

Mrs Winkle, saturday 20-Jun-09 3
Iris
Do you snog?
Iris, 2 of June of 2009 at 20:31

Just pondering. Do you still do snogging and how long have you been together? We've been together for 11 years so not much snoggage these days. I think that's normal though.

poochanna, wednesday 3-Jun-09 43
lmsunshine99
Mexican buffet food help please
lmsunshine99, 13 of May of 2009 at 17:35

Hello, My husband is having a 40th birthday party with Mexican theme. I am doing the food and would like to do Mexican food in keeping with the theme so would like some suggestions for what food to...

polly pocket, wednesday 13-May-09 7
hope
Renault World Series - silverstone
hope, 9 of May of 2009 at 16:18

Has anyone been before ??? we have got tickets and have looked online to see if there is a program for the sat and sunday but nothing obvious Don't know whether to stay over on the sat night and do...

bobbly1, sunday 10-May-09 4 1,376
sherry
Toilet cleaners (recs please) - boring sorry
sherry, 4 of May of 2009 at 11:52

Our downstairs toilet has 3 outside walls and can get cold, ive been told this is why the inside of the toilet gets stubborn stains at the bottom of it. They are really hard work to get clean and...

sherry, monday 4-May-09 2
LizBjk
aibu?
LizBjk, 11 of April of 2009 at 22:16

For the 2nd time in 8 years ive gone out without my husband,. it wasd my friends engagment pasrty. \ive come home slightly drunck (bil gave me tripples instead f a single) and he's pissed oof. Ive...

LizBjk, monday 13-Apr-09 21
Shortie
Wedding guest dress help please...
Shortie, 13 of April of 2009 at 09:12

I am due to go to a wedding in early May and I wondered if I would be able to wear a black and white dress? These are what I am looking at, at the moment. 1 and 2 What do you think? Thanks

chids, tuesday 14-Apr-09 14
rrr
Do most people have savings?
rrr, 4 of April of 2009 at 23:17

I've spent, and am about to spend, a small fortune on my two year old car (usual wear and tear of tyres and brakes, plus service). I'd specificaly saved for the service but nothing else. Have £200 put...

Allison Wonderland, sunday 5-Apr-09 42
Zooropa
yay for a brand new F1 season
Zooropa, 27 of March of 2009 at 15:03

I can't believe the new F1 season has come around so quickly. I finally have something to moan about at weekends again. Anyone else going to be up for qualifying / the race?

barongreenback, sunday 29-Mar-09 47
slimzoe1
tell me im right??
slimzoe1, 21 of March of 2009 at 20:30

A belly button on an adult that suddenly starts bulging is not a good thing right? a belly button that was very much an inny before and is now def an outie should REALLY be looked at by a dr? i had an...

hope, saturday 21-Mar-09 1
hope
not being able to cull family members
hope, 18 of February of 2009 at 19:31

I have been trying to cull my (ex) step mother for about three years, its a very long and boring story but the short version is that she had an affair with a french man and is now married to him and...

hope, thursday 19-Feb-09 5
WelshTotty
Could you cope with living without music?
WelshTotty, 19 of February of 2009 at 16:53

A general thought from me, as Im sat in my office all on me ownsome, mapping all day Ive had my phone MP3 on the go much of today pumping out tunes. Ive had a great day and got lots done! I dont think...

WelshTotty, thursday 19-Feb-09 13
Peaches
QQ to those whose parents helped with or paid for your wedding
Peaches, 18 of February of 2009 at 22:13

Did they buy you a wedding gift too? It's not something we've discussed, but something that crossed my mind the other day, so I was wondering what the 'norm' is, or is it a case of do what feels right...

deliciousdevilwoman, thursday 19-Feb-09 36
hope
Best way to save money on food shopping
hope, 15 of February of 2009 at 14:07

A) weekly shopping instore b) weekly shoping online c) monthly shopping instore d) monthly shopping online I know this is as long as a piece of string question and is different for everyone .... ...

Lady Falafel, sunday 15-Feb-09 11
cherry_bomb
How stressful/busy is your job?
cherry_bomb, 10 of February of 2009 at 16:55

And if it is, what do you find stressful about it? If it's not at all, do you get bored or do you like it that way? I've been very stressed lately, working long hours (8.30am - 7pm as standard and...

Mizz Pink, wednesday 11-Feb-09 24
Zoay
I need an idea of something nice to do for myself tomorrow.
Zoay, 8 of February of 2009 at 19:16

My 3 year old is in holiday club for an extra day tomorrow and I have a very rare (i.e. unheard of) day all to myself. As I had a crappy time in an MRI scanner last week I am feeling quite at liberty...

Gone With The Whinge, sunday 8-Feb-09 11
Hoobygroovy
More snow - deep joy
Hoobygroovy, 5 of February of 2009 at 01:24

Just looked out the window. There was no snow at 23:00, now 2" of the predicted 8" has appeared. Here we go again! ?

Mookey, thursday 5-Feb-09 30
P
cleanser help
pippin, 2 of February of 2009 at 15:42

At the minute i have been getting alot of spots around my chin. I need a good cleanser and moisturiser but there are so much brands out there i am getting confused. Could anyone recommend which ones...

pippin, monday 2-Feb-09 3
Brontolo
Cats and snow
Brontolo, 2 of February of 2009 at 10:36

I think I'm going to have a full day's entertainment just watching my cats in the snow. One of them hates it, as all cats should, but the other one is going beserk. He's been out all morning chasing...

The Beast, monday 2-Feb-09 13
B
Anyone else snowed in?
bobbly1, 2 of February of 2009 at 04:05

I know it is only 4am, but we have 6 inches of snow here and it is still snowing. I ca't see where the pavement ends and the road begins. It looks like it is a day staying in today. Even though I've...

Oriana, monday 2-Feb-09 54
Eric
10 things we dont know about you....
Eric, 31 of January of 2009 at 00:15

Thought this might be fun....I'll start... I'm a mature student I play for a living I cant remember a time when I wasn't a mummy I dont like real coffee, but I'll devour the pretendy powder...

Marmite, wednesday 4-Feb-09 391 1
hope
Latest time you would pick up H from the train station ???
hope, 31 of January of 2009 at 20:38

H has gone to a motorbike show in Docklands and I said I would pick him up from the train station - he didn't give me any indication of when, and stupidly I didn't ask - however I would have thought...

hope, saturday 31-Jan-09 2
Hugo Brambles
Gahhh Holidays.....AIBU and WWYD
Hugo Brambles, 31 of January of 2009 at 20:25

It's the annual locking of horns regards our holiday - I want to go to the States (anywhere tbh I wouldn't mind) and OH wants to go anywhere but. Its the same every year and every year we end up going...

Mal, sunday 1-Feb-09 22

General groups

Hitched article topics