monkey fingers
monkey fingers

United Kingdom · From February 2006

• Beginner

Discussions

HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Finale Thread!
HeidiHole, 4 of September of 2009 at 20:01

30 minutes to go so I must say - Farewell my summer love, faaarewell. Big B I'm gonna miss you-ooo ? It's been fun, people, thanks for the input , the observations and the funnies, but now it's over....

Boozle, saturday 5-Sep-09 32
Duck24
WWYD Family related!!
Duck24, 1 of September of 2009 at 16:14

Hey just looking some advice on a family matter! It might be abit long, but hopefully it makes sense! Bascially my parents split 6 years ago, after being married for 25 years. It was my fathers...

Duck24, tuesday 1-Sep-09 4
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Eviction Thread - X Posted
HeidiHole, 28 of August of 2009 at 20:57

Marcus and Siavash face eviction. Who goes? YOU decide! <That means you choose Marcus, mmm'kay>

monkey fingers, friday 28-Aug-09 52
Helen**
The Tudors. Anyone watching tonight?
Helen**, 21 of August of 2009 at 20:33

Yeah yeah not very accurate, boo hiss, yawn... but love it anyway!

Scarlett03, friday 21-Aug-09 6
monkey fingers
companies that sell and fit wood floors
monkey fingers, 20 of August of 2009 at 13:01

Hi all I asked a while ago about getting wooden floors, I was directed to some good sites to buy the flooring from, I was just wondering, does anyone know any companies that sell and will also fit the...

monkey fingers, thursday 20-Aug-09 7
em-ster
Is this for real???!
em-ster, 15 of August of 2009 at 09:33

It was labelled '5th Avenue Stroller'..............?

ooh la la, saturday 15-Aug-09 7
Mrs Magic
Share your weird and wonderful food combinations
Mrs Magic, 11 of August of 2009 at 11:54

I mentioned this on legless' dinner thread but it's still making me chuckle so thought I would ask for any weird and wonderful things/combinations you have eaten recently. Mum and I were at my...

babygreenuk, wednesday 12-Aug-09 77
A
Thanks x
Anonandonandon, 10 of August of 2009 at 15:02

Nnn

jaz, monday 10-Aug-09 14
CherryB
Diaries
CherryB, 9 of August of 2009 at 19:17

Does anyone here still sit any write one? I know the new 'Diary' is blogging but i like the idea of sitting and actually writing something on a nice leather bound diary.

LittlePeanut, monday 10-Aug-09 11
Toriaplum
music lovers can you help
Toriaplum, 8 of August of 2009 at 21:33

A friend of mine is trying to help a friend of hers. She is looking for a song but all she can remember is it sounds like "bridge over troubled water" but it isn't that. Her dad used to play it alot...

monkey fingers, sunday 9-Aug-09 2
LizBjk
Phobias (admittedly stolen from BT)
LizBjk, 8 of August of 2009 at 19:52

Do you have any? I have many. I am a wuss. Spiders. Not the skinny ones, but the proper spiders. Black ones. I can't do anything with them. Not even suck them up in the hoover. <shudder> The...

teenybash, monday 10-Aug-09 36
G
Husband texting another woman, updated
going slowly mad, 7 of August of 2009 at 11:58

I am a lurker but have alway's seen how supportive this place is and would like to ask for your advice if that's ok. My husband and I have had a rough few years, starting with him leaving his job 2yrs...

juliehf, monday 10-Aug-09 18
KB3
Does anyone remember Point Horror books?
KB3, 7 of August of 2009 at 10:08

As a young teenager I absolutely loved reading Point Horror books. My girlfriends and I would swap books with each other once we'd finished. They were so gripping and scary and I felt really old and...

Herringston, monday 10-Aug-09 47
Spring
How the other half live.
Spring, 6 of August of 2009 at 21:21

I'm not walming to this family as much. Who would buy a computer over clothes for the kids?

Spring, thursday 6-Aug-09 14
Peaches
Survey: Cats' whiskers
Peaches, 5 of August of 2009 at 16:27

I was stroking my 8.5 year old cat this morning and the length of his whiskers struck me as being far wider than his body. So I had a look at Tex's whiskers, and they are not only far shorter (about...

loopyloo, wednesday 5-Aug-09 9
monkey fingers
Big brother news . . halfwit injured?- he's fine, it was made up!
monkey fingers, 1 of August of 2009 at 22:52

False alarm. Offical big brother on twitter has reported Halfwit has been taken out of the house and to hospital because someone from outside the house threw somthing and hit him, they say because of...

Consuela Banana Hamm, saturday 1-Aug-09 4
monkey fingers
Twister lollies, which is right?
monkey fingers, 1 of August of 2009 at 20:16

I've just had a mini twister and it was gorgeous, I had two last night and they didn't seem as nice, I thought last night I was broken. However, I have just realised that last night, the ones I had,...

Monkey Mavis, sunday 2-Aug-09 13
monkey fingers
14 year old tongue piercing
monkey fingers, 31 of July of 2009 at 22:20

My 14 year old neice has just had her tongue pierced, she is sure to tell me her mum went with her. Would someone still pierce the tongue of someone so young even with parental permission? Her mum...

Zebra, saturday 1-Aug-09 17
Mrs Magic
What makes you happy?
Mrs Magic, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:57

Over the next while, I'm identifying and taking photos of 30 things which make me happy. Some will be deep, others will be flippant and not in any particular order. I've only got two so far as I've...

Lucky Moonshine, tuesday 4-Aug-09 64
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Eviction Thread
HeidiHole, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:59

Marcus or Noirin. Who goes? YOU decide!

spikelou, saturday 1-Aug-09 47
ashke_again
What's your average spend on food in a month?
ashke_again, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:00

Just trying to work out budgets and looking at the last few months we're probably spending nearly £260 (on average) on food for 2 of us. That's a bit much isn't it? Caught the start of the article on...

PoppetK, saturday 1-Aug-09 64
Lynseys Designs
Anyone suffer from fibromyalgia
Lynseys Designs, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:34

Hi, Was wondering if anyone could offer some advice from personal experience. I got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and have been on 50mg of amitriptyline at night. For months it worked a treat...

Lynseys Designs, friday 31-Jul-09 24
cha-cha
Medical peeps- collapsed vein?
cha-cha, 30 of July of 2009 at 13:47

I went for a blood test today and the nurse had a terrible time trying to find a nice vein. Right arm, left arm, back to right arm... I now look like I lost a fight with a hedgehog. but anyway. When...

Mrs Magic, thursday 30-Jul-09 7
Mrs Magic
Long term ill hitchers and those in the know, can I have your thoughts please? Meds related
Mrs Magic, 29 of July of 2009 at 13:23

Disclaimer, I'm not seeking advice on what to actually do and obviously would never act on anything without first seeing a doctor. I would just like to get some thoughts. My health condition is...

Lumpy Golightly, thursday 30-Jul-09 36
J
Lois (and others interested in a dog food discussion!)
Janna, 29 of July of 2009 at 20:15

Thought I'd make the most of your brain before it goes fuzzy with lack of use (?) Right, so I've spent hours upon hours looking at dog food on the net. I'd appreciate your thoughts on my conclusion....

Headless Lois, thursday 30-Jul-09 12
Luthien
Lindsay Lohan
Luthien, 28 of July of 2009 at 22:04

Looks like she needs a good wash, yes?

flissy666, wednesday 29-Jul-09 12
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 28 of July of 2009 at 20:59

Marcus to go for me.

Sparkley, wednesday 29-Jul-09 22
N
Property Snakes and Ladders
Natasha., 28 of July of 2009 at 20:04

Is anyone watching this? Who is the blonde haired woman renovating the sausage factory? I've sen her before but can't think where!

ThunderThighs, wednesday 29-Jul-09 16

General groups

Hitched article topics