• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of July of 2007

6161days 21hours

Discussions

BumbleBrat
***** Raffle Tickets ***** No longer on sale! *****
BumbleBrat, 27 of October of 2010 at 18:23

Hi Everyone, firstly just to remind you what we are raising money for - Our very own xXElizabethXx's father in law, Paul Cosson is terminally ill, he is desperate to see his son and Eliza marry. We...

miss.understood, sunday 28-Nov-10 179
Debbie Graham Jewellery
LYNSEY & THE HITCHED RAFFLE
Debbie Graham Jewellery, 19 of April of 2010 at 18:12

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANKYOU to Lynsey for all of her hard work in organising the hitced raffle this year. Not only does this lady work practically full time AND make lovely jewellery for all...

Lynseys Designs, tuesday 20-Apr-10 34
S
very personal problem about down below but need help
shazzy, 8 of November of 2009 at 20:45

Last few days I have sort of (on and off) had tingling down below. Did a wee check and I have 2 lumps just inside me. one the size of a small grape. both very soft and no pain. I am totally freaking...

Lumpy Golightly, tuesday 1-Dec-09 8
Hugo Brambles
Have I missed anything obvious?
Hugo Brambles, 3 of November of 2009 at 17:14

If we have the venue, food and drink the things on top to pay for are; Wedding rings My outfit His outfit (probably aren't going the whole hog of getting my dad's suit/ushers etc) Entertainment...

Hugo Brambles, thursday 5-Nov-09 12
HuskyGirl
Anyone from Melton Mowbray or surrounding area?
HuskyGirl, 20 of September of 2009 at 22:18

My sisters rottweiler went missing on Friday. She's very friendly but timid. If anyone see's her or hears of anything could you please let me know. ?

HuskyGirl, thursday 24-Sep-09 5
I
fit flops anyone?
irishsorone, 15 of September of 2009 at 14:33

Does anyone have any experience of fit flops, do they really work, im trying to decide whether i should invest in a pair for my holiday in 3 weeks or will my £1 primark ones do the same job? I have...

Vera, wednesday 16-Sep-09 5
GEMINIBEBE
'Trash the Dress' idea - anyone done it/doing it?
GEMINIBEBE, 10 of September of 2009 at 17:05

Hiya! Have heard quite a few people and photographers talking about 'Trash the Dress' shoots lately and was thinking of doing it myself within the year after my wedding. 'Trashing' the dress doesnt...

Weather Girl, sunday 13-Sep-09 7
Irgalite
Could this be food poisoning?
Irgalite, 23 of August of 2009 at 17:58

H had a Dominoes pizza last night (the one with BBQ sauce, chicken and mixed peppers) He ate it about 8pm, then about 3am he started being sick, he now has the runs aswell, feels weak and shaky. Hasnt...

Clodders, tuesday 25-Aug-09 3
Melancholie
Next time Hitched goes down...
Melancholie, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:19

... come to http://hitched.freeforums.org/

bec84, monday 24-Aug-09 10
Mrs Magic
Is it still eavesdropping when you can help someone?
Mrs Magic, 19 of August of 2009 at 09:49

? I heard a conversation in the pharmacy yesterday between a grandmother and the pharmacist about her grandson (he has Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis). It wasn't a conversation I could do anything...

Zebra, wednesday 19-Aug-09 11
macca
Anybody know Nick......
macca, 18 of August of 2009 at 20:04

...obviously? Am usually on BT, but was up last night and responded to a pretty despondent post from him. Am a little concerned - has anyone heard from him?

pinkjay, thursday 20-Aug-09 28
Clodders
40th Gift Help Please
Clodders, 10 of August of 2009 at 15:47

Its my Sister In Laws 40th and I need to find something, Not pamper or massage etc as we have done that to death. Max budget of 60.00 Please help xx

Sairedy, monday 10-Aug-09 4
**Pip**
Recs - dog friendly cottage for Christmas break
**Pip**, 10 of August of 2009 at 15:00

Hi, Been sitting here searching for ages so thought I would see if anyone had any recommendations. H and I want to get away for Christmas this year as we dont really want to be here or constantly...

**Pip**, tuesday 11-Aug-09 17
Lynseys Designs
update on my fibromyalgia
Lynseys Designs, 7 of August of 2009 at 21:55

Thought I'd post a little update after I got some really helpful advice last week. I went to see a different GP today who prescribed Gapapentin and is referring me to a rheumatologist but I could wait...

irrelephant, sunday 9-Aug-09 16
WelshTotty
What's involved in a chest xray?
WelshTotty, 7 of August of 2009 at 20:44

Ive been feeling short of breath and dry wheezy these past couple of weeks, and now I have a chest infection coming on, I managed to get to see the doc today and he checked out my heartbeat, pulse and...

WelshTotty, friday 7-Aug-09 2
Gryfon
Back pain and painkillers, WWYD?
Gryfon, 6 of August of 2009 at 12:17

I've got chronic back pain which is caused by being hypermobile, having children, putting on weight and lack of exercise! I'm dealing with the weight, can't exercise much because I've been told it'll...

Gryfon, thursday 6-Aug-09 1
Lynseys Designs
Anyone suffer from fibromyalgia
Lynseys Designs, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:34

Hi, Was wondering if anyone could offer some advice from personal experience. I got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and have been on 50mg of amitriptyline at night. For months it worked a treat...

Lynseys Designs, friday 31-Jul-09 24
Mrs Magic
Long term ill hitchers and those in the know, can I have your thoughts please? Meds related
Mrs Magic, 29 of July of 2009 at 13:23

Disclaimer, I'm not seeking advice on what to actually do and obviously would never act on anything without first seeing a doctor. I would just like to get some thoughts. My health condition is...

Lumpy Golightly, thursday 30-Jul-09 36
ooh la la
Pics of Hitchers' Pets...
ooh la la, 28 of July of 2009 at 19:51

Not sure if this has been done recently and if it has, I appologise. Following on from Sparkley's cat thread I thought it would be lovely to see a photo of your pets. These are ours.... Moustache, our...

Maxi, thursday 30-Jul-09 77
LizBjk
No smoking update.
LizBjk, 27 of July of 2009 at 17:58

Not sure if anyone's interested, but thought I'd update anyway. I'm on day 26 and still not had a fag. Not even one drag! My carbon monoxide result is still 2, has been every week since the first...

Doughnut, wednesday 29-Jul-09 15
may2011
disabled bride and groom
may2011, 22 of July of 2009 at 05:17

My fiance and I have booked our venue and are plannign our big day for May 27th 2011. I have hypermobility syndrome which among other things mean i have reduced mobilty and use a wheelchair and...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, friday 24-Jul-09 17 1
J
Chocolate dessert recipes purleese
Janna, 23 of July of 2009 at 21:11

I'm going to a BBQ and have offered to do a couple of desserts - one of which will either be a pavlova... or Eton Mess, depending on how well the meringue making goes ? I want to do a chocolate...

Janna, friday 24-Jul-09 2
J
Dog food (and raw diets) - small update on page 2
Janna, 20 of July of 2009 at 21:28

? Hello We're 3 weeks away from getting Meg and her breeder is weaning her on to a raw diet. Whilst I can wholeheartedly see the benefits of her choice, I suspect that with two young children, an...

Janna, wednesday 22-Jul-09 19
J
Dog Forums - anyone know of a good one?
Janna, 11 of July of 2009 at 20:13

Just to save pi$$ing all of you all off by asking endless dog related questions, I thought I'd find a forum that is dedicated to such ramblings. Anyone a member of a good dog forum...

Hugo Brambles, sunday 12-Jul-09 7
Mal
St Tropez fake tan anyone?
Mal, 11 of July of 2009 at 20:53

I have a Spa voucher to use and one of the options is a St tropez tan. I am going to a wedding next month and thought it would be nice to treat myself to it. I was just wondering a) how long it takes...

Monkey Mavis, saturday 11-Jul-09 8
J
Introducing my new puppy! Any name ideas?
Janna, 10 of July of 2009 at 19:34

Sorry for the need to tilt your head.... We went to the breeder to 'choose' our puppy today, but it turns out she chose us! The others laid on the rug whilst came and had a good sniff of me and tried...

Monkey Mavis, saturday 11-Jul-09 23
Shiny
Any pizza or bread dough experts about?
Shiny, 8 of July of 2009 at 19:46

Can I make pizza dough tonight for use tomorrow lunch or will it not be happy by then? I have no idea how long the yeast stays functional in dough. I could do it in the morning but I will be really...

Zooropa, thursday 9-Jul-09 5
bluebella
can you help...photography related
bluebella, 6 of July of 2009 at 21:21

Hia, im trying to sort my gift for my husband for our 1st anniversary. i have found the below website but its american based and shipping is a bit pricey. Does anyone know of anything similer, i love...

Clodders, monday 6-Jul-09
japonica candlewick
Am I the only 6th July 2002 bride still here?
japonica candlewick, 6 of July of 2009 at 09:28

Its 7 years since we all got married. I know there was quite a few of us who got married that day but I don't think that many of us are still around. Perhaps its just me. If any of you are around...

japonica candlewick, monday 6-Jul-09 7
LizBjk
10 hours!
LizBjk, 2 of July of 2009 at 18:36

I have not had a fag for 10 hours! Totally unheard of for me. I had one last night at 11pm. Woke and had one this morning at 8.30am. I had an appointment with a stop smoking councilor at 9.30a, to get...

LizBjk, monday 6-Jul-09 29
kierenthecommunity
hurty hand...WWYD?
kierenthecommunity, 2 of July of 2009 at 18:09

I have no idea what i've done but my hand reallly hurts. ? it's basically at the base of my thumb/side of wrist. it started tuesday pm, and was on and off last night. it hurts mainly when i do...

Stupidgirl45, thursday 2-Jul-09 6

General groups

Hitched article topics