*Kitty*

United Kingdom · From September 2006

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

23 of April of 2008

5869days 14hours

Discussions

S
Having laminate flooring in a new build?
SAM83, 3 of September of 2009 at 11:30

I am having a new house built and have been told by Persimmon who are building it that we cannot have laminate flooring as its a new house. We went to a carpet shop yesterday to arrange to get a quote...

Gia, tuesday 7-May-24 15 1
*Kitty*
The bank sent H's new debit card to our old address and.....
*Kitty*, 28 of August of 2009 at 01:15

Someone used it ? Im furious. We moved house over six months ago and actually went into our local branch on the day we moved to tell them. Ive phoned the bank and been on to the fraud dept who said...

Mrs S*, tuesday 1-Sep-09 10
B
Conditioner..
bobbi, 1 of September of 2009 at 18:07

Can anyone advise me on a really good hair conditioner. TIA

bobbi, tuesday 1-Sep-09 8
KB3
Does anyone remember Point Horror books?
KB3, 7 of August of 2009 at 10:08

As a young teenager I absolutely loved reading Point Horror books. My girlfriends and I would swap books with each other once we'd finished. They were so gripping and scary and I felt really old and...

Herringston, monday 10-Aug-09 47
barongreenback
Happy Sunday morning!
barongreenback, 9 of August of 2009 at 09:08

Have some cat mentalness to start the day: [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4:550:0]

LittlePeanut, monday 10-Aug-09 9
*Kitty*
Any doctors around? Re swollen joints.
*Kitty*, 4 of August of 2009 at 12:36

My H's pinky joint is very swollen, its been like that for a few months, now his index finger has started swelling and one of his toes. The swollen joints have been quite painful. He went to the...

*Kitty*, tuesday 4-Aug-09 1
monkey fingers
14 year old tongue piercing
monkey fingers, 31 of July of 2009 at 22:20

My 14 year old neice has just had her tongue pierced, she is sure to tell me her mum went with her. Would someone still pierce the tongue of someone so young even with parental permission? Her mum...

Zebra, saturday 1-Aug-09 17
I
Charm Bracelets
irrelephant, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:06

Following Barongreenbacks delightful invitation, i'm bringing this over here! Does anyone own a charm bracelet? I am thinking of asking for one for my 21st birthday (its in November but i like to plan...

Pompey, wednesday 31-Aug-11 44
Copper
Don't know what to do, contact with Dad after 15 years
Copper, 24 of July of 2009 at 15:00

Sorry, this is a bit long-bit of background... Parents divorced when Sister and I were 8 and 5. Dad was/is a chronic alcoholic. Had regular (ish) visits to him throughout childhood, he lived with my...

Copper, friday 24-Jul-09 3
shoegal01
What do people think of these cropped top thingys.......
shoegal01, 23 of July of 2009 at 16:42

I think i like them but not exposing my belly,,,,, maybe over a vest... what do you think~?...

Katchoo, friday 24-Jul-09 24
Iris
Has anyone got a deep fat fryer?
Iris, 22 of July of 2009 at 12:21

I know they are very 1980s and unhealthy. I used to love proper home made chips and Master I has never had them, I am a neglectful parent. I am almost convinced that I need a DFF but also think they...

mariets, wednesday 22-Jul-09 17
cha-cha
my first 'dress me' post
cha-cha, 12 of July of 2009 at 13:50

OK, a wedding has sneaked up on me. Next Friday H & I are going to a rather fancy evening do at the poshest hotel in town. H is fine, planning to pick the cat hair off his kilt and away he goes,...

cha-cha, sunday 12-Jul-09 4
S
Plus size clothes / underwear
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 10 of April of 2009 at 12:05

Does anyone know any other shops on the high Street that sell plus size clothes apart from Evans, Newlook, Ann Harvey and Elvi. I live just outside Milton Keynes if anyone knows any other shops there...

DanniB, tuesday 29-Sep-09 25
*Kitty*
Possibly stupid internet banking question
*Kitty*, 15 of June of 2009 at 18:47

I need to cancel a standing order, there is the option on internet banking to delete the standing order, is that the same as cancelling it? Ive cancelled direct debits online, where it says "click to...

Evil Yoda, monday 15-Jun-09 381
em-ster
anyone in the posh bag gang?
em-ster, 15 of June of 2009 at 18:04

I've been eyeing up a new treat for a while now and have been offered a mint condition LV Neverfull GM (was used in a fashion shoot) at 25% off.............. It could be luvverly and would make me...

English Girl in Bang, tuesday 16-Jun-09 15
C
No sex life - Sorry for the anon :o(
Celibate, 15 of June of 2009 at 16:20

Apologies for the anon, but a few IRL firends come on here and I really want to keep this private. Things are really getting me down. H and I have been together for almost 6 years, married for just...

Celibate, monday 15-Jun-09 18
Duck24
Quote for blinds in new house- fair quote?
Duck24, 9 of June of 2009 at 14:13

Hey all, just moved into our new house and need window blinds for 5 windows. One patio door, a pull down blind for kitchen window, vertical blinds then for bedrooms, with one window being quite big. I...

July, tuesday 9-Jun-09 5
flailing wildly
Fancy a heartwarming story?
flailing wildly, 6 of June of 2009 at 12:11

If so, I've got you one.... (sorry it's from the Daily Hate) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191076/Caes-hare-ian-section-performed-animal-lover-rescue-baby-animal-womb-dead-mother.html

*Kitty*, saturday 6-Jun-09 5
*Kitty*
Help with soup please
*Kitty*, 5 of June of 2009 at 20:19

Im no domestic goddess, so need the wisdom of hitchers....I made a pot of home made tomato and basil soup for the first time (with tinned chopped tomatos and chicken stock), its tasty but maybe a...

*Kitty*, friday 5-Jun-09 1
muffins
help! easy ideas for table decorations?
muffins, 5 of June of 2009 at 14:10

I am having a 40th party tomorrow night, and just thought that I may need table decorations! Any ideas, needs to be quick and not too expensive. Thanks!!

muffins, friday 5-Jun-09 4
Ostrich
A friend in crisis. WWYD?
Ostrich, 3 of June of 2009 at 15:58

I have a friend who I've known for about 3 years. We live fairly near each other in London and met at ante-natal classes, where we discovered our hometowns in Ireland are very close to each other....

Fimble, thursday 4-Jun-09 27
legless
monkey babies
legless, 2 of June of 2009 at 22:22

Well that's a whole new level of wrongness. those poor monkeys channel 4

Sparkley, wednesday 3-Jun-09 13
HeidiHole
PSA: Ladette to Lady
HeidiHole, 2 of June of 2009 at 21:02

New series starting now, Australian ladettes coming here.

GinFizz, wednesday 3-Jun-09 9
S
Recs for hair straightening balm & body oil spray
SAM83, 25 of May of 2009 at 20:25

I have just run out of both, was using Charles Worthington straightening stuff and Avon body oil but tbh dont find either one of them particularly good. So what do you suggest? TIA

Tabs, monday 25-May-09 2
GMT
Good sites for free / reasonably priced mobile phone ring tones
GMT, 18 of May of 2009 at 14:25

Anyone know of any? I've got a new Nokia and fancy a decent ring tone. Would appreciate suggestions from those who've explored this before me! Thank you.

*Kitty*, monday 18-May-09 1
sparklejunkie
crystal clear microdermabrasion
sparklejunkie, 18 of May of 2009 at 17:16

Hi all, Has anyone had any experience of these facials? Just wondering if it hurts, was it effective, etc.? I've been suffering really badly from acne recently, mainly around my jawline, and following...

Storky, thursday 13-Oct-11 8
F
aarrggg help TMI AERT coil "fell out"
fat new mum, 18 of May of 2009 at 09:18

Morning all i had a copper coil fitted last year and have been having very heavy constant bleeds etc on wed night i went the loo and felt a sharp pain i thought i might have a urine infection or...

fat new mum, monday 18-May-09 3
*Kitty*
Interior design advice please
*Kitty*, 11 of May of 2009 at 15:09

H and I have bought a new 2 bedroom flat, not only is this our first bought home but its a new build, due to be completed in December this year. We need to choose our kitchen work tops and units,...

flissy666, monday 11-May-09 4

General groups

Hitched article topics