Skip to main content
S
Scarlet Fifi La Voom

United Kingdom · From March 2011

Discussions

L
Renting a house with pet - hard?
loopyloo, 9 of August of 2009 at 22:02

Hi We are looking at flats at the moment to rent, all through a letting agent. Just realised today that we probably need to "declare" our cat. None of the schedules we have looked at say no pets,...

MD, monday 10-Aug-09 10
S
It would have been my 2nd wedding anniversary today
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 28 of July of 2009 at 09:38

Well we would have been married for 2 years today. His on holiday with the woman that caused all this, even though obviously she’s not 100% at fault with the ending of our marriage. A little part of...

Diefenbaker, tuesday 28-Jul-09 2 724
WelshTotty
Confirmed case of swine flu in my office
WelshTotty, 16 of July of 2009 at 13:16

Great, just had an email from accomodation tell us that someone in the Jobcentre (we share a building) on the 1st floor (the floor we have our offices on and share the toilets with) has been confirmed...

Tulip O`Hare, thursday 16-Jul-09 19
rachele
Natural History Museum - anyone been?
rachele, 16 of July of 2009 at 13:58

I have a day off work next Friday and I'm going to take myself to the NHM. Never been before, but always wanted to go and have a nosey around. H won't come with me, as he is 'scared of stuffed...

PhoebeBuffay, friday 17-Jul-09 6
S
Need help in finding somewhere nice to stay for this weekend
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 16 of July of 2009 at 08:52

It will be for Saturday and Sunday night (got the day off on Monday).For me and my boyfriend. I would like somewhere near the sea, somewhere near some pubs, somewhere to go during the day. Would like...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, thursday 16-Jul-09 316
S
WWYHD?
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 10 of July of 2009 at 12:25

After me and H split up I had to get my dogs re-homed. This ripped me apart, because I have had one of my dogs since a puppy, watched her being born etc. I decided to get them re-homed together as I...

Flaming Nora, saturday 11-Jul-09 8
S
Woman’s monthly’s (TMI alert!) *UPDATE*
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 30 of June of 2009 at 10:31

Sorry I know this may be too much information for some people. I am on at the moment, and I am bleeding very heavily. I am bleeding straight though a super plus extra Lilet (sp?) within an hour and a...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, tuesday 30-Jun-09 5
S
RAHK - Wedding dress
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 2 of June of 2009 at 18:02

Is kind of cross posted on OT, but just wanted to know if anyone was interested in having my dress and vail. Here's the bit that might put some ladies off! Me and my husband split up 3 months ago...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, tuesday 2-Jun-09 313
S
What to do with my wedding dress?
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 2 of June of 2009 at 15:06

I love this dress, but due to me and H not being together I really don’t want it anymore, and am fed up of looking at it. I don’t want to sell it as I really don’t want to profit any money from it,...

Jellicle, tuesday 2-Jun-09 1 407
S
Having a bit of a bad evening...(sorry long)
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 26 of May of 2009 at 22:34

Well I havent been on here for a while, have been enjoying myself! Been out loads, been to watch football, been to Great Yarmouth for a weekend....something I havent done in a long time! Well a bit of...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, wednesday 27-May-09 5
hope
Renault World Series - silverstone
hope, 9 of May of 2009 at 16:18

Has anyone been before ??? we have got tickets and have looked online to see if there is a program for the sat and sunday but nothing obvious Don't know whether to stay over on the sat night and do...

bobbly1, sunday 10-May-09 4
catwoman
Anyone from Milton Keynes? Hotel advice needed please....
catwoman, 5 of May of 2009 at 21:39

My dear H has booked gig tickets to see some hideous band in MK (we live in Surrey). They're playing at a place called "The Pitz" (doesn't that just say it all...) which is in a leisure...

Redbedhead, wednesday 6-May-09 5
moomin8804
Please could you give me your foundation advice or recomendations
moomin8804, 26 of April of 2009 at 18:28

Hi all! I've never really worn foundation but my wedding is coming up and i want to buy some nice make up for the day! Trouble is my skin is just odd! I've tried about 4 types of foundation and...

poochanna, monday 27-Apr-09 9
S
Please help me find some shoes...
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 26 of April of 2009 at 19:47

I am going out next week, and I am wearing this dress https://tiny.cc/NlSYs and some leggings http://tiny.cc/DsWj6 to go underneath (sounds strange, looks better than it sounds) to cover up scars on...

SAM83, sunday 26-Apr-09 10
S
Really need some advice for my brother!
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 24 of April of 2009 at 08:44

His been with his gf on and off for about 5 years now. This morning by accident I found out that his got another girl pregnant. His 34 and you would have thought he would have known better! I can...

Kali, friday 24-Apr-09 4 759
S
I am having a bad afternoon! (Sorry long!)
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 22 of April of 2009 at 20:13

I am having such a bad afternoon with everything thats happened. Kind of started yesterday when I went to the local county court to pick up a divorce pack. Reality started to hit. Dont get me wrong, I...

NickJ, wednesday 22-Apr-09 5
Old Nick Esq.
Is anyone going to the Army/Navy?
Old Nick Esq., 19 of April of 2009 at 13:01

Err, that' it really....

Old Nick Esq., sunday 19-Apr-09 1
S
Update from me (sorry long)
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 17 of April of 2009 at 12:00

Sorry haven’t been on much lately, but for a change I have been out enjoying myself! ? Well he has been gone 17 days now and things between us aren’t good. We don’t talk on the phone, and the other...

sherry, friday 17-Apr-09 5
S
Plus size clothes / underwear
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 10 of April of 2009 at 12:05

Does anyone know any other shops on the high Street that sell plus size clothes apart from Evans, Newlook, Ann Harvey and Elvi. I live just outside Milton Keynes if anyone knows any other shops there...

DanniB, tuesday 29-Sep-09 25
monkey fingers
Advert on hitched
monkey fingers, 6 of April of 2009 at 20:29

Is it just coinicidence or is Hitched being clever that the adverts at the bottom, usually have some sort (often loose) connection about the topic being posted about? I have noticed it a couple of...

Wuzzle, monday 6-Apr-09 18
S
Divorce / debt question
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 6 of April of 2009 at 22:47

As there is no chance of me and H getting back together, I would like to get the divorce started.But we do have a lot of joint debt together (loan, credit card and overdrafts). Will the solicitors...

sherry, tuesday 7-Apr-09 333
S
Is this normal?
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 4 of April of 2009 at 09:39

I dont know if I am acting normal, or if it will hit me at one point? Well H has been gone 4 days now and we last spoke Thursday, well I would say spoke, but we had a massive row on the phone due to...

Tilly Tomato, saturday 4-Apr-09 2 347
S
Update on me
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 31 of March of 2009 at 23:24

Well today and Saturday where the worse days. Saturday I had to take my dogs to the rehoming centre in Stoke. I took a friend with me as H was more worried about geting his stuff up to Wakefield! It...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, wednesday 1-Apr-09 15
S
Had my first Relate session last night
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 24 of March of 2009 at 07:48

I think that it went very well to be honest. I don’t a lot of the talking and she just listened and said that she would go through more with me next time. We got talking about mine and H’s childhood...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, tuesday 24-Mar-09 1

General groups

Hitched article topics