Skip to main content
chuckie
chuckie

United Kingdom · From March 2005

Discussions

CelticAngel
Any people from Preston? Advice please.
CelticAngel, 23 of August of 2009 at 16:42

Hiya Well im flying to Manchester in the morning, heading to Preston for a 3 day induction for new job. I have never been before so not a clue where im going? I'm sure i'll manage finding my way...

Katamari, monday 24-Aug-09 12
Weather Girl
i-Phone - opinions please
Weather Girl, 19 of August of 2009 at 16:42

I have been thinking for some time about getting an i-phone as I'm due an upgrade but just wondered how all of you with one get on with it. Is it easy to use? Have you had any problems? What's the...

babycake69, thursday 20-Aug-09 11
em-ster
Do you have a name for your car?
em-ster, 15 of August of 2009 at 17:35

I ask because I've recently ordered a new car and collect on Monday. Whilst I can't wait for the new one, I'll be sorry to see Tina (!) my current car go. It made me realise that H and I have named...

Braw Wee Chanter, sunday 16-Aug-09 21
S
bunny owners...advice please
SabrinaSpellman, 11 of August of 2009 at 21:56

Hi all ive had a new baby bunny 9 weeks old...yippee.....well me and my little girl aged 5... i have a few questions please.... 1. do you cover up the front of the hutch regardless of the weather in...

Buffy Somers, thursday 13-Aug-09 10
chuckie
Sister of the groom outfit help please
chuckie, 1 of August of 2009 at 20:58

Hi all, OT'er looking for some help here Can I have some advice on hair/head accessories for my outfit for my brother's wedding please? I have got this top...

chuckie, saturday 1-Aug-09 1,659
Chicken
Bad FB status updates
Chicken, 29 of July of 2009 at 09:29

Show your worst. xxxx xxxxx: say's i aint a killer... but don't test me... revenge is the sweetest think next 2 getin *** ! Oh dear.

ashke_again, thursday 30-Jul-09 38
Polo
Anyone got an iPhone?
Polo, 11 of July of 2009 at 20:49

Just wondering if it lives up to the hype and if you'd recommend it? I only really use my phone for the basics at the moment but can see a time in the near future where internet access, etc. will be...

Polo, monday 13-Jul-09 30
M
iPhone update, have you done it yet?
Moglie, 17 of June of 2009 at 19:24

MMS and copy and paste both work beautifully. Apart from voice memos not sure what else has been added, off to play now ?

Mr JK, thursday 18-Jun-09 9
Monkey   Mavis
ER night - More 4
Monkey Mavis, 28 of May of 2009 at 19:46

So ladies - are we ready.?The last ER episode ever [:'(] The trailer gets me all emtional!!! I will be a wreck!!

Monkey Mavis, saturday 30-May-09 28
Zoay
So, from Mrs Magic's thread, how long before first meeting and marrying?
Zoay, 7 of May of 2009 at 17:33

For us it was 20 months from the time we first met until we tied the knot. How about you?

Roobarb, monday 11-May-09 99
paulapants
Don't read this if you have addictive tendencies.
paulapants, 2 of May of 2009 at 22:43

www.omegle.com transcript from conversation with random stranger tonight: Connecting to server... Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on. You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!...

nelops, wednesday 6-May-09 405
Vista Verde
How did You Celebrate Your 30th?
Vista Verde, 28 of April of 2009 at 13:52

Looking for some inspiration for one of my best mates who turns 30 shortly. Thanks

Spring, tuesday 28-Apr-09 22
hazel
Anyone watching the Hospital C4?
hazel, 7 of April of 2009 at 21:31

It's shocking. A girl was just given 10 times the dose of ketamine by mistake and had two cardiac arrests on camera. The docs were so under pressure. I really thought she was going to die but kept...

Mrs Winkle, tuesday 14-Apr-09 39
clair_de_lune
What's your ringtone?
clair_de_lune, 28 of March of 2009 at 12:57

What's your ringtone? I have a new mobile and need some inspiration, sadly my phone doesn't have 'ring ring', just a list of annoying tweets and chirrups. Previous ringtones have been Hawaii 5-0,...

Mal, saturday 28-Mar-09 30
Clairy
Aldi - what are your experiences?
Clairy, 27 of March of 2009 at 16:20

I don't go into Aldi all that often - a couple of times a year and then get so cross that I don't go back for ages ? The customer service is truly appalling. Each time I have been I have been asked to...

MissL, saturday 28-Mar-09 35
muffins
really really greasy hair
muffins, 25 of March of 2009 at 20:51

My hair is driving me insane atm, it needs washing all the time, I wash it daily but by the early evening it needs it again, I have thick hair that is shoulder length, I use shampoo for a sensitive...

flissy666, thursday 26-Mar-09 10
R-A
What's your Woolies?
R-A, 23 of March of 2009 at 15:36

I remember saying on here when Woolies went under that it would be an interesting yardstick of "gentrification" to see what various local Woolies got turned into. I've just walked past the empty shell...

Headless Lois, tuesday 24-Mar-09 64
D
Why are you overweight?
Dot., 30 of January of 2009 at 20:32

I don't eat much in one go but I eat frequently and I fight the urge for quick meals on a daily basis. If I had my choice I'd have toast and jam for breakfast, cheese on toast for lunch and pizza and...

mrs lilly, sunday 1-Feb-09 25
Mrs M
January Challenge
Mrs M, 2 of January of 2009 at 08:09

Happy New Year losers old & new. Hope you all had a great Christmas and are raring to go for the start of 2009 As always I'e deleted anyone who hasn't updated for a while but if you want back in...

Royalty, thursday 5-Feb-09 133
sherry
O/T for O/T but things have kicked off between family members over my wedding
sherry, 19 of January of 2009 at 21:14

Now I must say I am a little peed off but in an hour or so I know it won't bother me at all. I am getting married on what will be my cousins 30th birthday. So his mum (my mums sister) tells my mum...

clair_de_lune, tuesday 20-Jan-09 22
Hugo Brambles
Any ex veggies around?
Hugo Brambles, 17 of January of 2009 at 16:27

When I say ex I mean not just that you decided you were vegetarian for 2 days when you were 13 or something but true ex veggies that reverted back to meat eating after a long time of not eating it?...

Zebra, sunday 18-Jan-09 16
WifeyLind
Is this really what grief feels like?
WifeyLind, 16 of January of 2009 at 12:35

My grandmother died on Wednesday so ever since then I've probably been up and down. I've found that I'm ok if I'm keeping busy but as soon as I'm not concentrating on something else I start to feel...

WifeyLind, saturday 17-Jan-09 12
HeidiHole
Official Celebrity Big Brother Eviction Thread
HeidiHole, 16 of January of 2009 at 20:49

Please, for the love of Mike and all that is holy, pick up the phone and vote to evict that boil on the arse of humanity Tina - 09016 16 16 08 I thank you.

Treacle tart, saturday 17-Jan-09 36
essexmum
WWYD Benefit fraud
essexmum, 12 of January of 2009 at 16:56

If you knew someone was claiming single parent benefits and were living with their husband would you report them? This person split with her husband about 9 months ago, yet got back together around 6...

Kazmerelda, tuesday 13-Jan-09 18
M
ME / Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome
MelsieBelle, 8 of January of 2009 at 17:16

Does anyone have any experience of ME or post viral fatigue syndrome? I've been unwell for quite a while and the Dr seems to think this might be the reason. Thanks x

tea and toast, thursday 8-Jan-09 6
Wuzzle
What was the best/most thoughtful wedding present you received?
Wuzzle, 6 of January of 2009 at 12:05

My best friend is getting married in a few months and I am being her briedsmaid. I want to get them something really special as a present but am drawing a blank on ideas. She loves chocolate, so I was...

Arcturus, wednesday 24-Apr-24 28
chuckie
Losing weight but limited exercise
chuckie, 29 of December of 2008 at 17:32

I am hoping you lovely people can offer some advice. I was diagnosed with ME a year ago and since then put on a stone mainly to me not being as active as I used to. I have been to my GP today and he...

chuckie, monday 5-Jan-09 6
F
Introductions
Fairey, 4 of January of 2009 at 21:32

I am guessing there will be loads of people like me getting back on the bandwagon after Christmas (or far longer in my case!) and thought maybe an introduction thread would help (and those people with...

magicnumber, friday 9-Jan-09 23
Pop Up Pundit
Back to work tomorrow - anyone want to whinge with me?
Pop Up Pundit, 4 of January of 2009 at 09:52

Gah, I can't believe I have to go back in tomorrow after 11 lovely days free from the stressy hellhole that work has become. I need to get some work whinges out before I can face it! Team boss: yes,...

flailing wildly, sunday 4-Jan-09 16
K
slow cooker
kaz407, 2 of January of 2009 at 09:29

Hi, all I had a slow cooker given to me for christmas but it only had a couple of recipe suggestions with it. I have been onto my local libary website which covers most of the southwest and all books...

chuckie, friday 2-Jan-09 2
Peaches
Good bloody riddance to 2008
Peaches, 31 of December of 2008 at 13:29

That has to be the most traumatic Christmas ever (for me, I'm sure others have been through much worse) We arrived back in the UK to find my brother had regressed significantly since I left him mid...

Unique at last, wednesday 31-Dec-08 35
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas
Menus for the next couple of days?
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas, 31 of December of 2008 at 10:29

What's on your menu? Not sure about us tonight yet, I think maybe picky food could be the order of the day. Tomorrow: Scotch broth Steak and kidney pie with puff pastry, little roast potatoes,...

Magenta, wednesday 31-Dec-08 17

General groups

Hitched article topics