Skip to main content
W
whitetiger

United Kingdom · From December 2006

Discussions

P
would you do this to your regular hairdresser?
Pipkins Pig, 23 of November of 2009 at 16:18

I was getting a bit fed up with my regular hairdresser so went to recently went to a new salon, hated what they did (damaged my hair) and have now decided its a case of better the devil you know,...

Sofianna, sunday 29-Nov-09 6
Missus Jolly
Will the expenses row alter the way you vote long term?
Missus Jolly, 15 of May of 2009 at 12:53

Without getting into a party debate (if possible) if your local MP is one of the more shady characters in this sorry affair will you even consider voting for them in the next general election? My...

Mr JK, friday 15-May-09 8
Carrie74
I Pod help
Carrie74, 15 of May of 2009 at 13:03

Hello I'm a bit of a technophobe and don't really "get" how IPods work. I uploaded some MP3 tunes (IPod compatible), but when they were to go into my library, it seemed to load up a new library for...

Carrie74, friday 15-May-09 1
Lommel
Boyfriend's ex has stopped contact :(
Lommel, 13 of May of 2009 at 14:42

Boyfriend split from his ex August 06. He has been having his daughter every weekend since then, Friday to Sunday, except the odd occasion for holidays/illness etc. Not entirely sure these have all...

Lommel, friday 15-May-09 23
BespokeTailor
Advice RE Suits
BespokeTailor, 23 of April of 2009 at 11:56

Hi All, Since we now have a chromosone segregated forum, I thought I would drag my XY's over here. I would like to offer my expertise and advice in any matter regarding to suits for your wedding day....

BespokeTailor, monday 1-Jun-09 14
groomwithaview
Hello!
groomwithaview, 21 of April of 2009 at 13:02

Thought Id make the first post! Am actually normally over on WP, so saw the thread wondering who'll be first to post! Have to admit, Im not entirely convinced about a boys section, but then Im...

BespokeTailor, friday 24-Apr-09 12
Hugo Brambles
Whats this TV programme?
Hugo Brambles, 12 of April of 2009 at 22:41

A friend was telling me about this TV programme thats just started and I can't remember what she said it was called. Apparently its an ex physic who admits he was a con man and it wasn't real and now...

whitetiger, monday 13-Apr-09 2
D
Help- long shot but you never know!
dsh, 12 of April of 2009 at 22:55

Hi a friend of a friend has gone missing and the family and friends are desperately trying to find him, they have searched everywhere and informed the police etc and i was wondering if anyone knew...

whitetiger, monday 13-Apr-09 1
W
An off my chest post (sorry)
whitetiger, 8 of April of 2009 at 19:54

I am 24 years of age. I live with my husband and 17 month old baby girl, 160 odd miles from my own family. The only friends I really have are work colleagues who H kindly pointed out are 'not really...

Seagull!!, thursday 9-Apr-09 10
glider12000
First relationship after a long gap
glider12000, 1 of April of 2009 at 23:38

I have just started a relationship with a girl for the first time since I was engaged 4.5 years ago. Is it really hard adjusting back in to a relationship way of life after so long? It`s not helping...

Headless Lois, thursday 2-Apr-09 3
NickJ
Ack. Dilemma
NickJ, 1 of April of 2009 at 10:24

I use a designer/printer who's a friend, and in our social circle. she s just totally ballsed up something for me, really made a mess. she said she wouldnt charge (no shit) and whilst I like her, I...

Headless Lois, wednesday 1-Apr-09 21
The Beast
NVQs - anyone done one?
The Beast, 31 of March of 2009 at 18:08

I'm doing an NVQ 3 in Business Administration through work and I have a question I can't find an answer to. Is it simply a pass/fail qualification, or is there a sliding scale (pass/distinction etc)?...

whitetiger, wednesday 1-Apr-09 6
W
I'm a big bundle of nerves - Job related
whitetiger, 1 of April of 2009 at 10:23

I have my police initial recruitment test at half 1 and I am feeling really nervous. Anybody have any tips on how to calm my nerves down?

MrsD, wednesday 1-Apr-09 259
Mrs Cee
hrml should i have cancel my driving lesson or not?
Mrs Cee, 28 of March of 2009 at 08:41

Sorry for being a bit crap but I have woken up with a cold and I feel a bit rubbish. The thing is I have a driving lesson at 1 and I don't know what to do, should i just have the driving lesson or...

Cooper, saturday 17-Sep-22 6
Sare
Why does he keep doing this to me?
Sare, 11 of March of 2009 at 22:11

Just when I manage a few weeks where I'm getting on with my day to day life, he screws me up again. Tonight he has seen how badly our eldest is taking it, and he's sending me messages about maybe...

Clairy, thursday 12-Mar-09 10
W
wwyd - fancy dress party - costume and baby woes....
whitetiger, 15 of February of 2009 at 09:28

H's sister is organising a fancy dress party for her bf's 21st Saturday night. H, our LO (15 months old) and I were invited a couple of weeks ago. The party starts at 8pm, our LO usually goes to bed...

Fimble, monday 16-Feb-09 17
Zoay
So how come schools always shut and teachers get the day off, but...
Zoay, 2 of February of 2009 at 08:40

...other workplaces all open as usual and all employees are expected to turn up? My sister and my bro both have shut schools and no work today. But my husband is travelling 240 miles through the snow...

Mal, monday 2-Feb-09 83
W
long shot - trying to find the name of a song
whitetiger, 28 of January of 2009 at 21:02

Kinda goes like I like (blah de blah de blah) I like (blah de blah de blah) Repeats itself would say its urbanish, female vocals and half way through has the sound of an old cashier till being rung up...

whitetiger, wednesday 28-Jan-09 1
W
was I rude?
whitetiger, 23 of January of 2009 at 14:09

We have been having a few financial problems this month and the bank have been on the phone for the last week and a half. On Saturday H had an indepth discussion with the bank to say that we would not...

Dot., friday 23-Jan-09 23
Sare
Can I offload again?
Sare, 29 of December of 2008 at 15:47

I'm sorry for harping on and on but I'm feeling so confused and I think just writing it down might help. Over Christmas he was ok. Better than ok, it was like normal, and he initiated sex twice. When...

GMT, tuesday 30-Dec-08 31
HeidiHole
Cloverfield
HeidiHole, 29 of December of 2008 at 21:34

Am watching it now. What a load of old shit.

Consuela Banana Hamm, tuesday 30-Dec-08 17
*Kitty*
Learning to drive - automatic v manual
*Kitty*, 28 of December of 2008 at 23:11

Last August I failed my first driving test, since then ive not driven. It really upset me and shot my confidence to pieces, to the extent id rather not drive than go through that again. Plus the fact...

Mookey, tuesday 30-Dec-08 19
W
msg rustytheclown? re:space pen
whitetiger, 20 of December of 2008 at 08:45

Hi rusty I think it was you who recommended me the space pen and I just wanted to say thanks. It was opened last night the initial reaction was 'oh its a pen' but I asked last night when he got home...

whitetiger, saturday 20-Dec-08 362
SophieM
Lovely aftershave recs please
SophieM, 18 of December of 2008 at 12:41

Not for me ? The only aftershave I've known loml to use is Geurlain L'Instant. Any recs for lovely stuff that smells similar? ?

whitetiger, thursday 18-Dec-08 14
M
Parcels with neighbour - help or hindrance?
MarineGirl, 18 of December of 2008 at 14:22

For some reason, despite working from home at the moment, my parcels always turn up in the hour I've nipped to the pool ? Anyway... not exactly the question of the century, but - do you find...

Dr Doo.Little, thursday 18-Dec-08 19
baublegirl
Christmas dinner - starter ideas needed
baublegirl, 18 of December of 2008 at 13:45

We're going to a friend's for Christmas dinner this year, and I've offered to do the starter. I normally do something quite light - gravadlax, or king prawns or similar. However, this year I need to...

(Mrs) Magic of Chris, thursday 18-Dec-08 19
W
Tight Xmas
whitetiger, 13 of December of 2008 at 09:06

If someone bought you a bottle of; amaretto, pinicalada, whiskey liquer or vanilla dream liquer for xmas and the bottle was 200ml shaped like an xmas tree/santa wrapped in blue/pink tissue paper and...

whitetiger, saturday 13-Dec-08 7

General groups

Hitched article topics