Skip to main content
Teri_M
Teri_M

United Kingdom · From February 2007

Discussions

R
Farms to hire for weddings - does anyone know any in Hampshire
rosannaclarke, 13 of October of 2009 at 11:04

Hi, I am looking for a farm / land including barn or farmhouse to hire in Hampshire. Catering etc is not necessary as we will sort that ourselves. Any ideas or help are much appreciated. Many thanks!...

Teri_M, wednesday 9-Apr-14 9
beautybystacey
An American getting married in England!
beautybystacey, 11 of November of 2012 at 23:31

Hi Everyone! My name is Stacey. I'm an American bride getting hitched in the UK (Kent to be exact) to my beloved English fiance. I know there are a few traditions that aren't the same over there as...

Teri_M, friday 16-Nov-12 29
B
Venue help - Hampshire
barly81, 3 of November of 2012 at 18:07

Hi We're really stuck between De Vere New Place and Careys Manor. Any opinions on either? many thanks

Teri_M, wednesday 7-Nov-12 7
The Little Jewellery Box
Wedding Hair Stylist Recs for Dorset/New Forest needed please!!
The Little Jewellery Box, 25 of October of 2012 at 20:53

Hi all, I'm trying to help my Sister as unfortunately her Hairdresser for her wedding in February has let her down, due to unforeseen circumstances. She now needs a hairdresser to travel on a Saturday...

Teri_M, thursday 1-Nov-12 3
DaffodilWaves
Outdoor ceremonies now allowed in England?
DaffodilWaves, 16 of October of 2012 at 23:42

I have shot a humanist wedding in Scotland that was in the Groom's Parents Garden. They lived in London but travelled to Scotland to wed because they wanted an outdoor ceremony without restrictions....

Teri_M, wednesday 17-Oct-12 16
MummyMoo82
DTTB 09.10.12
MummyMoo82, 9 of October of 2012 at 21:02

Let the commentary commence!

3d jewellery, friday 12-Oct-12 17
ChannyPink
Weymouth Wedding
ChannyPink, 11 of September of 2012 at 22:02

Any one getting married or got married in Weymouth and can help with any reccomended contacts?

Teri_M, tuesday 11-Sep-12
C
Reception venue - Somerset/Dorset
Callalily, 2 of September of 2012 at 21:18

Hey, I am still trying to choose a reception venue in the Somerset/Dorset area and wondered if anyone on here is using or has used any of the following or maybe been to a wedding at one: Ash House...

Sparkly Momma, thursday 6-Sep-12 2
amihohu
Photo albums
amihohu, 13 of August of 2012 at 13:06

Afternoon all! We are currently wondering what is best to do about an album for our wedding day photos. They do seem quite expensive additions to a photographers price. Has anyone had an album made...

Teri_M, monday 13-Aug-12 2
amihohu
teal wedding
amihohu, 7 of August of 2012 at 12:57

Afternoon all! Has anyone had/is having a teal based wedding? We are thinking of having this as our main colour, but are after ideas for what would go with it flowers wise, so anybody with any...

MrsJenLarkin, tuesday 14-Aug-12 22
S
Athelhampton house
sarahlou81, 31 of July of 2012 at 21:28

I was wondering if anybody had their wedding ceremony at Athelhampton house how much it cost and what their thoughts were ? ?

Teri_M, wednesday 1-Aug-12 10
*gnashers*
Lillibrooke Manor, Maidenhead
*gnashers*, 20 of June of 2012 at 09:57

Has anyone looked here, had their wedding here, or been to a wedding here? We're thinking of going to look at it as it's in a price range we can afford. If anyone has any feedback, it would be muchos...

Ruby_nem, friday 9-May-14 35
Macca87
Help! How long do photos take?
Macca87, 2 of July of 2012 at 21:05

I know this is a very specific question for your own photogrpaher but does anyone know roughly how long you will need to leave after your ceremony and before your meal for photos? I am going to the...

Macca87, tuesday 3-Jul-12 3
E
Wedding Photographer
emmablack, 28 of June of 2012 at 16:56

I'm getting married in London next August and I'm beginning to panic about my wedding photography. I had my heart set on Mark Anderson in London who is now booked, I really love his work, does anyone...

emmablack, sunday 1-Jul-12 20
S
Ceremony and photo timing?
sugarloaf, 28 of June of 2012 at 09:56

I've been trying to plan this wedding since December and keep coming up against stumbling blocks and having to start planning all over again. I finally, finally think we've found a venue for the...

Teri_M, thursday 28-Jun-12 7
saspip
Feeling really blue about my professional pics - advice from OMs and togs please [:(]
saspip, 21 of June of 2012 at 23:00

One for the OMs really. We've just got our professional pics back on disc and sadly I feel really disappointed. I'm sure I had totally unrealsitic expectations but I didn't expect to see a single...

1234ABC, friday 22-Jun-12 9
jennilola
Help please ladies! Looking for a 1920's style wedding dress
jennilola, 19 of June of 2012 at 13:51

Hi all, would really appreciate some help. It's not for me, I got married 6 years ago. My Sister-in-law is looking for a 1920's style wedding dress and is struggling to find anything. does anyone have...

Thursday Bride, wednesday 20-Jun-12 8
Red Baroness
Guests Arriving After The Bride
Red Baroness, 14 of June of 2012 at 12:17

Prompted by Pandora's thread. I've shot at 4 weddings recently, and at all of them there were some guests arriving after the bride, even where the bride was 20 mins late at one wedding! They had to...

Helenia, thursday 21-Jun-12 55
K
Looking for a Edinburgh/Fife Photographer!
Kitles123, 22 of February of 2012 at 23:52

Can anyone recommend a good Photographer in the Edinburgh or Fife area? Appreciate any suggestions/recommendations.

niknaks22, thursday 23-Feb-12 4
Jayned
apologies if I've offended anyone
Jayned, 13 of February of 2012 at 15:06

it was brought to my attention that my supplier listing had expired....(didn't get relevant email and the last time I looked..a few days ago.. my supplier logo was sill there! ) and that someone had...

Teri_M, monday 13-Feb-12 8
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
Photographer needed for April this year in the Kent / South East London - Sidcup / Bexley area
diamondsragirlsbestfriend!, 22 of January of 2009 at 18:20

Hello - I have a friend who got engaged quite recently and is getting married on 4th April this year. She hasn't managed to get a photographer sorted yet. Anyone got recomendations for a photographer...

Bob - An Image For Y, thursday 26-Jan-12 16
L
Any other American Brides???
LEMBS8, 21 of January of 2012 at 12:46

Hi Ladies! I'm an American living in England and getting married here in April. I'd love to hear from any other American brides in the UK!

venart, saturday 21-Jan-12 7
Fletcherette
flash ur unusual dresses plz :)
Fletcherette, 12 of January of 2012 at 12:18

So the day where my mum and me go to find the dress of my dreams is drawing ever so near... (oooooh excited much??? lol) As my wedding is only very small I am thinking of having a tea length dress, or...

overtherainbow, friday 13-Jan-12 36
DarkMoomin
Vintage/vintage style pearl necklace/choker? HIBs maybe? Flash
DarkMoomin, 11 of January of 2012 at 23:29

Hi all, I have been scouring the net to find the right necklace, but am really struggling! I'm hoping someone on here has come across a seller of the right sort of things, or a maker of them. Anyway,...

Teri_M, thursday 12-Jan-12 5
Munchkin28
Photographer in the Southampton/New Forest area
Munchkin28, 10 of January of 2012 at 15:45

Hi ladies...i have jumped over from Baby Talk to ask for recommendations for a wedding photographer in the Southampton/New Forest area? My friend lives in Southampton but is getting married in the New...

FourT4 Photography, saturday 14-Jan-12 14
Mrs*W*2B
Any info on these cheshire photographers?
Mrs*W*2B, 9 of January of 2012 at 21:11

Hey Girls (and boys), I found 2 lovely photographers: Claire Penn and Gill Taylor i love their style but unfortunatly they are both over our budget (£1000 MAX for disc only package) i have been...

Kayne, friday 31-Aug-12 32
Jonesey
DTTB! Bridezilla alert!
Jonesey, 9 of January of 2012 at 20:36

I know it's a repeat but I'm watching DTTB again and think that the bride Katy is a complete bridezilla/bunny boiler and the groom is completely clueless! Although I do feel a bit sorry for him as...

Canary, tuesday 10-Jan-12 7
K
medieval theme - purple and gold *mood board flash*
kittypuss85, 4 of January of 2012 at 21:20

Hello, We decided on a medieval theme when we got engaged, but that was 3 years ago - now it comes to planning it, we have gone for purple and gold medieval. Do you think this works, or does it need a...

kittypuss85, sunday 8-Jan-12 12
heleng78
Wedding Hair and Cake Makers In Bournemouth/Poole
heleng78, 5 of January of 2012 at 12:11

Hi Getting married 30th June this year and need to know.... Can anyone here from Bournemouth or Poole recommend a reasonably priced wedding hairdresser, preferably mobile? I have found some but of...

heleng78, wednesday 1-Feb-12 1
W
Children's Lunch Box Ideas
waggamama, 25 of December of 2011 at 16:16

We're having a rather small and relatively, ahem, budgeted(!) wedding in August. Because there are nearly ten kids coming, I'm going to make little lunch boxes up for them instead of paying £15 for...

dimity, thursday 29-Dec-11 5
M
Help with list for photographer
maxinegallie, 15 of December of 2011 at 14:31

Hi everyone You've been such help so far, I'm in a bit of a pickle with the list for the TOGs. They said its best to make a list of the important pictures we want, so nothing we really want is missed...

nicolagrimshawmitche, thursday 15-Dec-11 8
B
To those getting married in a hot country...
BigRedCandle, 22 of October of 2011 at 18:34

... advice please! My best friend will be getting married in Vegas and we're trying to work out which kind of dress she should go for. She'll be getting married in a hotel which will probably be air...

Lusitana, monday 24-Oct-11 9

General groups

Hitched article topics