Skip to main content
M
MsTeefied

United Kingdom · From August 2009

Discussions

L
Super lip balm recommendations needed please :-) Plus, hypnotherapy?
Lillibet, 10 of December of 2010 at 12:02

I suffer from crazily dry lips, not helped by the fact that I have a very bad habit of picking them when I'm bored or nervous... And I'm beginning to exhaust my list of lip balms to try so wondered if...

bec84, sunday 12-Dec-10 11
tinks269
Wish I had dated OH
tinks269, 8 of December of 2010 at 20:29

Ok bit of a random subject but I have been reading the date night thread on WP and although we do have our own version of date nights reading the other replies has made me realise that I really do...

MsTeefied, friday 10-Dec-10 10
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone divorced and kept their married name?
Hugo Brambles, 25 of August of 2009 at 07:52

As per title really, I'm just curious if anyones divorced and kept their married name. If so did you still keep the 'Mrs' too? Found out yesterday that as I did keep my OH's name when we divorced, I...

Diefenbaker, thursday 27-Aug-09 53
M
RAHK - Nicorette Patches and Inhalator
MsTeefied, 18 of August of 2009 at 14:25

My bf has recently quit smoking and we have these cluttering up the kitchen. He got these FOC from the NHS and so feels it is wrong to 'E*bay them' or whatever so we would love these to go to someone...

Doughnut, tuesday 18-Aug-09 414
M
Feeling unsettled
Mrs JMP, 18 of August of 2009 at 09:49

Do you ever start to sense change? Over the last few days I feel very unsettled, my Dad is very much on my mind (he died 3 years ago) & in an odd way I feel he is nearby. Yesterday I was with my...

Flowery the Grouch, tuesday 18-Aug-09 2
M
Who in RL knows your Hitched User Name?
MsTeefied, 16 of August of 2009 at 18:21

OH (new OH, c.4 mths) has been sat next to me while i read HB's 'ultimatum' post. Eventually he asked what I was doing and if he could see my profile on here and I said no. I keep no other secrets...

MsTeefied, tuesday 18-Aug-09 24

General groups

Hitched article topics