Skip to main content
Pittabre
Pittabre

United Kingdom · From April 2007

Discussions

AuntieBJ
Lets have a vote...
AuntieBJ, 8 of June of 2015 at 11:19

The hitched admin have requested I change my avatar as it breaks the 'swearing' rules. 1: Is anyone here offended by my avatar? 2: Are we not all grown adults who are entitled to use any language we...

AuntieBJ, thursday 11-Jun-15 24
Lady Zith
Your advice would be appreciated (long) - final update pg 3
Lady Zith, 27 of May of 2015 at 15:23

Oh wise and wonderful people of hitched, I am humbly requesting your help. (Please forgive me as this is long winded.) You’re probably aware I’m not in a great relationship place right now, and fully...

halloweeny, friday 19-Jun-15 50
HelenSomerset
Marriage pacts
HelenSomerset, 30 of May of 2015 at 10:46

Has anyone seen that post on the "Journalist Seeking" section where a TV is looking for friends that are getting married due to a marriage pact they made years ago? E.g. If we're not married by 30,...

halloweeny, monday 1-Jun-15 18
Holey
Posting political views on FB
Holey, 5 of May of 2015 at 13:29

What are your thoughts on this? A lad I work with has been posting Conservative party updates and encouraging others to vote for them. I really don't agree with this and think your vote is personal to...

HelenSomerset, tuesday 12-May-15 38
Pittabre
Help please - tips needed for doing things with one arm
Pittabre, 23 of April of 2015 at 09:12

I have dislocated my right shoulder. Can't use it for min. 6 weeks. Dominant arm. Need tips on how to cope with one arm, as single parent to two small children. Friends have been fab. Can now brush...

Pittabre, thursday 30-Apr-15 12
Arpee
General Election next week - are you going to vote?
Arpee, 29 of April of 2015 at 14:45

Having seen lots in the media about voter turn-out in the run-up to the election next week, I am curious to know if you are going to vote. In 2010, the turn-out was 65.1%, so 34.9% of people eligible...

bananacatdance, saturday 2-May-15 43
Pittabre
Inked doll
Pittabre, 17 of April of 2015 at 08:55

I googled and found the thread you were talking abotu with regards to Cucmber. OMG, I didn't remember half the things they were talking about so went back and watched the first half of the series...

SillyWrong, friday 17-Apr-15 2 607
Pittabre
Cucumber - the tv series
Pittabre, 12 of April of 2015 at 17:02

I recorded this when it was on but had to stop watching it when it came to the episode which had Lance's dates at the beginning and knew I couldn't watch that episode yet. Watched the rest today and...

Pittabre, tuesday 14-Apr-15 3
AuntieBJ
Proud mummy moment!
AuntieBJ, 12 of April of 2015 at 19:09

My gorgeous girl just won 1st place in her national twirling competition. So proud I cried a wee bit!! So yep, this is a boasting mummy moment but what the hell - I cannot resist!!

AuntieBJ, monday 13-Apr-15 7
Pittabre
I missed my Hitched 8th birthday
Pittabre, 12 of April of 2015 at 18:54

It was 8 days ago, how time flies! I ended up here originally after someone posted a link to a thread on here from another forum. It was yellow in thsoe days...

*J9*, monday 13-Apr-15 4 806
Pittabre
Make sure you aren't just on the rebound...
Pittabre, 12 of April of 2015 at 17:48

I have been separated for nearly three years now. My Ex left and moved in with another woman. For a long time I could not imagine trusting another man again. I mentioned to my Dad yesterday that I am...

Pompey, monday 13-Apr-15 9
Pittabre
Those that don't hoard...(and maybe those that do!)
Pittabre, 12 of April of 2015 at 12:15

How do you do it? I did get into the fabulous habit of a bag a day, it was inspired by a friend, that I originally met through this place about 6 years ago. It was called 30 bags in 30 days and the...

celticcurl, monday 13-Apr-15 40
Chucklevision
GoT fans
Chucklevision, 10 of April of 2015 at 22:08

This made me chuckle...... My fave song with one of my fave TV shows...

Pompey, tuesday 14-Apr-15 11
E
Can anyone identify this plant?
elemden, 9 of April of 2015 at 12:35

It's about 3 feet high and has yellowy apple shape and size fruit in the summer. I'm wondering if the fruit is something I can use this year?

Erin8, friday 10-Apr-15 2
Erin8
FAO Pittabre
Erin8, 8 of April of 2015 at 06:11

How are you getting on? Long time no see

Erin8, thursday 9-Apr-15 3
daisymoo86
Contraceptive Implant *POSS SENS BT*
daisymoo86, 7 of April of 2015 at 16:34

Does anyone have one? I do, its been in 2. years, so not long till I need to consider other options. However, I have been reading on the implant today and the side effects its caused women, and as Ive...

Pittabre, wednesday 8-Apr-15 19
I
House buying - vendor has yet to find a house
IvoryLaceDress, 8 of April of 2015 at 12:10

Hi all We have started the process of buying our first house - by far the most stressful thing I have ever done!! We have had an offer accepted but the vendor has yet to find a house. The estate...

Makaar, saturday 1-Oct-22 11 2
SillyWrong
MEAT!
SillyWrong, 1 of April of 2015 at 09:09

I have been vegetarian for about five years. Before that I'd wanted to become veggie for a long time, I liked (loved!) the taste of meat, but the thought of it made me queasy, I couldn't deal with raw...

MrsShep, wednesday 8-Apr-15 90
Skinnyrock
Living by yourself
Skinnyrock, 18 of November of 2014 at 17:24

Since splitting with my husband earlier in the year I've been living with my parents. I get on with them really well and they are more than happy for me to stay as long as I need. However living at...

leni-lw!, thursday 20-Nov-14 14
InkedDoll
The electoral register
InkedDoll, 1 of November of 2014 at 15:49

So, some of you probably know that the government are changing the way people register to vote. I got a letter in the post asking me to register, which I went online and did that same day. H2B didn't...

Pittabre, sunday 9-Nov-14 20
Hoddy
Cat people advice please
Hoddy, 29 of October of 2014 at 15:20

Bit of background. I got the younger of my two cats in January at (they said) about 3 months old. She had the worst case of worms/fleas I have ever seen and it literally took treatment for about 2...

icklesal, friday 7-Nov-14 17
*Mini*
I love tights
*Mini*, 26 of October of 2014 at 17:05

Cant get enough of the bloody things- yay for tights!

Arpee, monday 27-Oct-14 14
Pittabre
I hate tights
Pittabre, 26 of October of 2014 at 13:27

I read the leggings thread, as I wear leggings under dresses and skirts as opposed to tights as I HATE tights. But round here it is treated as inappropriate to wear leggings under dresses. So I was...

bliss_balloons, monday 27-Oct-14 16 2,955
Pittabre
How long to reply to an email?
Pittabre, 15 of October of 2014 at 16:10

I email my Ex about issues related to the children as that way I have a copy of what has been discussed and can remind him what has been agreed. I sent him an email on Monday asking about plans for...

Pittabre, thursday 23-Oct-14 8
Sambarine
worried about our cat
Sambarine, 16 of October of 2014 at 22:34

Can any other cat mummys reassure me about our cats behaviour? Over the past week he has been drinking excessively, and peeing a lot as well. He is really quiet, not his usual boisterous self. He will...

SallyLou, thursday 23-Oct-14 29
MrsCWB
Cat - again!!
MrsCWB, 21 of October of 2014 at 09:58

Anyone else's cat going crazy in this weather? Mine is racing around the house like a thing possessed, jumping up on all the shelves and knocking everything off that he can possibly move with his paw....

Pompey, thursday 23-Oct-14 11
Pittabre
Another cat one - ours has a heart murmur
Pittabre, 18 of October of 2014 at 09:20

Took two of our cats to the vets yesterday for their yearly check up and vaccinations. I believed both were healthy before the appointment. Stephen is now a whooping 4.8kg and the vet confirmed he...

Pittabre, sunday 19-Oct-14 2

General groups

Hitched article topics