Midori

United Kingdom · From February 2007

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of March of 2008

5897days 3hours

Discussions

M
Suzanne Neville Jerez, Brand New, Bargain!
Midori, 26 of March of 2009 at 15:35

Stunning ivory Suzanne Neville 'Jerez', size 12. Absolutely brand new. Never worn as I gained too much weight for it to fit, so I sadly had to buy a second dress, which I wore on the day. Handmade...

Midori, thursday 26-Mar-09 1,010
M
Maggie Sottero, Rosemary Leigh
Midori, 4 of November of 2008 at 17:09

I'm already an old married, but said I would ask this for a friend. Does anyone know how much the Maggie Sottero 'Rosemary leigh' is to buy please? Thanks!

Midori, tuesday 4-Nov-08 1,357
M
Foodies... Inspire Me Please?
Midori, 5 of October of 2008 at 22:18

Ok... I have my husbands officer in command and his wife coming to dinner on Friday. They apparently like everything, except spicy food. I am a competant cook, but have no idea what to make and...

SophieM, sunday 5-Oct-08 1 429
M
80's Fancy Dress Help Please?
Midori, 30 of September of 2008 at 22:18

I have a fancy dress thing to go to on Friday, 80's themed, but have no clue what to wear or go as. If possible, I'd like to maybe accessorize something I can wear again (a dress or top/skirt maybe)...

Midori, tuesday 30-Sep-08 5
monkey fingers
Dog boooks
monkey fingers, 27 of September of 2008 at 20:11

Can anyone recommend any reference books for dogs? I am looking to get a dog soon (dependent on when I can find a suitable dog), but want to read up on what I need to prepare for and how I can offer a...

deedee, monday 29-Sep-08 23
Hepburn
Dogs & Worming
Hepburn, 25 of September of 2008 at 11:46

My two have a tablet every 3 months for thier worming but I struggle getting them to eat it. Have tired putting it in food, hiding it in treats etc but they always seem to eat around the medicine....

alleroo, friday 26-Sep-08 21
Lumpy Golightly
At what age should a pup leave its mum?
Lumpy Golightly, 13 of September of 2008 at 10:37

Is 7 weeks a bit soon? My inlaws have just got a JR and I'm surprised at how young it is.

misskavla, tuesday 18-Nov-08 9
P
Dog - back legs problems
poochanna, 9 of September of 2008 at 15:19

I'm asking on here in the hope someone has some advice. Hudson our two year old Golden seems to have issues with his back legs and or back. About 8 weeks ago, around 9pm at night, the day after a long...

poochanna, tuesday 9-Sep-08 8
BonnieLass
Dog Experts Needed!!!
BonnieLass, 8 of September of 2008 at 14:09

My dog is about 8/9 months old, she is some sort of Terrier cross - looks very like a miniture German Shephard. We have had her since July & she has always been a bit shakey - shakes alot when...

Midori, tuesday 9-Sep-08 7
M
Boop?
Midori, 9 of September of 2008 at 11:56

Can you give me as much info as possible on PAT dogs please? I have looked on the website, but wonered what your assessment was like and how you found someone to assess you and Boop? I am wondering if...

Midori, tuesday 9-Sep-08 275
Roobarb
Best way to rehome a dog? (not me, before I get flamed for irresponsible pet ownership)
Roobarb, 8 of September of 2008 at 20:33

I don't want to go into detail but I know of someone who needs to rehome a puppy they can't cope with. He's a young pedigree spaniel. Is the best way to get him a new home (a) to contact SSPCA and get...

Midori, tuesday 9-Sep-08 12
Hugo Brambles
Weight loss Surgery Advise
Hugo Brambles, 16 of August of 2008 at 13:44

Has anyone had actual surgery to loose weight ie gastric band or the like? I'm just after any good or bad experiences of it and if it was private, a ball park figure as to how much cost we are...

Faruk, sunday 20-Mar-22 9
jaz
NI short-notice meet
jaz, 27 of August of 2008 at 11:51

I'm hoping the shorter notice there is the more likely we'll be able to make it approach will work so I was wondering if any of you were at a loose end either this Saturday (30th) or next Friday (5th)...

pinkjay, friday 5-Sep-08 78
M
More Tummy Tucks Pics For Anyone Interested, 4 weeks PO
Midori, 4 of September of 2008 at 10:49

I took some new pictures of my tum yesterday, at 4 weeks post op. i have uploaded all the pics onto picturetrail, to give an idea from post op to now. I have a slight problem in that my incision...

cjb, thursday 4-Sep-08 11
POD
Cauliflower cheese soup
POD, 3 of September of 2008 at 19:49

Is bloomin lovely. I've been fantasising about it since I read the recipe at the weekend. Perfect dinner for a chilly evening

sarahjl, thursday 4-Sep-08 17
V
A bit of a broad question about dogs...
VJ, 28 of August of 2008 at 20:15

This is really quite a broad question but OH & I are thinking about getting a dog. What we really want to know is - Is it very expensive? I don't mean to sound heartless but the last thing we...

Easter, friday 29-Aug-08 15
Spamboule
Are you wearing the right bra size?
Spamboule, 28 of August of 2008 at 13:43

OK, maybe a little TMI for some, I will change the subject if requested I had my bra size measured yesterday for the first time in years. Many many years. All this time I've been wearing totally the...

Mal, thursday 28-Aug-08 42
Lumpy Golightly
TMI question about farting dogs.
Lumpy Golightly, 25 of August of 2008 at 13:04

My 14 year old dog has very smelly flatulence. She's always been a bit of a farter but lately it's often not nice being in the room with her. We've recently changed her diet to a complete dry food...

Lumpy Golightly, monday 25-Aug-08 19
M
Dress Help Please?
Midori, 19 of August of 2008 at 20:54

Hitched help needed already! I am after a new dress to wear to my hubby's work function (Sergeants Mess) at the end of the month. Men will be in suits only, not mess dress and dress code for women is...

~HP Fruity~, tuesday 19-Aug-08 3 333
M
I'm Back and I've Had A Tummy Tuck!
Midori, 19 of August of 2008 at 15:38

I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but I joined prior to getting married in March and haven't posted much since then due to moving/internet problems/general busyness/slight freakout at new forum...

NightOwl, tuesday 19-Aug-08 50
Lillythepink
Fast jamaican bloke
Lillythepink, 19 of August of 2008 at 15:22

Is he on drugs then? To jog the last 10m seems a bit ummm... well, like he doesn't have to try. And his times are still incredible. What do you think?

Lillythepink, thursday 21-Aug-08 32
jaz
AIBU? Ranty
jaz, 19 of August of 2008 at 17:12

I probably am ? H’s grandparents are staying with the ILs for a few days and will be calling here over the course of it. They were out last night so it will probably be tonight. Our house was in a...

hope, tuesday 19-Aug-08 4
Disco
I thought I'd ran a dog over. What would I have done?
Disco, 19 of August of 2008 at 13:09

I very nearly ran a dog over this morning. I thought I had, but it must've just been the way I braked hard that made it feel like I'd hit something. Obviously I stopped, and it was OK. It was with,...

Clodders, tuesday 19-Aug-08 15
A
Tea time treats
allthatglitters, 19 of August of 2008 at 16:02

Right, I have a headache, tummy ache and am fed up so I'm going to sainsbuggers for something nice and bad for my for tea. What is your comfort dinner food? If you could eat anything for your tea...

DeniseM, tuesday 19-Aug-08 11
M
Menu Help Please?
Midori, 15 of May of 2008 at 17:12

I hope this works! I have been browsing for a bit, but was a bit 'scared' of the new layout. It's taken a bit of getting used to, but I've had ot vercome my fear as I am in desperate need of hitched...

Knownowt, thursday 15-May-08 3
M
Monkey Mavis/BARF Diet?
Midori, 16 of April of 2008 at 22:08

I hope you don't mind. [:I] I have been considering changing my dog over to BARF for quite a long time. I have read lots of books, looked into it closely, but the time to change hasn't been right up...

Boop, thursday 17-Apr-08 2 162
PhoebeBuffay
Wounded Iraqi is given 2million payout
PhoebeBuffay, 15 of April of 2008 at 10:19

Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7347691.stm Complete and utter madness. Ok, so he was injured and does deserve compensation, I'm not disputing that, however he has been offered ALOT more than our own...

Mrs JMP, wednesday 16-Apr-08 88
M
AIBU? (again!)
Midori, 15 of April of 2008 at 16:55

We are moving to Northern Ireland next week. MY OH got back home from there today, as he works there. Almsot the second he got back he was saying 'right, what are we going to do then?'. I feel like we...

Midori, tuesday 15-Apr-08 2

General groups

Hitched article topics