• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

31 of May of 2008

5830days 5hours

Discussions

Jayned
has anyone got Orange Home Broadband?
Jayned, 3 of December of 2010 at 20:21

Am completely fed up waitig for our broadband from the wan*ers that are TalkTalk...so have decided to look elsewhere. Orange phone & broadband packages seem unbelievably reasonable.............so...

pink alien, friday 3-Dec-10 2
Mrs_T2B
Would you be annoyed if...
Mrs_T2B, 31 of May of 2010 at 22:05

...some random was to walk into church and watch your wedding? Obviously because churches are a place of worship they cannot be shut off to other people just for your wedding. Would you offended if...

Mrs_T2B, monday 31-May-10 5
missdeedee
Can anyone recommend a website for making one of those online photobooks?
missdeedee, 17 of May of 2010 at 21:13

I'd like to get one made up with some of our wedding pics but no idea what site to use? Any recs?

belindacoles, tuesday 18-May-10 11
Beckyv83
Flavoured Chocolate Flavours
Beckyv83, 17 of May of 2010 at 13:12

Ive wanted personalised chocolate favours for a while in flavours other than plain choc or choc mint and i found some...

Beckyv83, monday 17-May-10 5
G
Ideas for a mini-moon
Gwyn4940, 10 of May of 2010 at 22:22

We are getting married on 4th July. My OH has to back in work on the Friday so we can only be away maximum Mon-Thurs (although going Monday might be rushing things with the wedding on a Sunday). We...

queencrunchy, tuesday 11-May-10 13
Gillsy
OMs - help with choosing wedding album pics
Gillsy, 11 of May of 2010 at 07:57

We got our wedding proofs back - 200 pics and have to choose 40-50 for the album, its tough!!!!! PG sent me the link for her album (thanx) but do any other OMs have a link to their wedding album that...

pink alien, tuesday 11-May-10 12
Beckyv83
Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!! **Now with added Flash!!**
Beckyv83, 28 of April of 2010 at 12:06

I can't breathe!! My mum has just called me to say my dress in here, it just arrived at her house!!! I want it now please. I am so scared as it is a copy and i am so scared that it wont be right and...

Jumbly Girl, thursday 29-Apr-10 47
Beckyv83
Anyone know of any good cake makers in southampton?
Beckyv83, 20 of April of 2010 at 13:41

That dont cost a fortune! Was going to have a Marks cake, but O/H really likes the idea of this and add a few more details and stuff more personal to us. The place i found this one cannot do it tho ☹️...

bygeorge, sunday 25-Apr-10 18
L
Chocolate fountain hire, help please!
LooseLadie, 27 of March of 2010 at 16:39

Sorry, im sure its come up many times before but i cant seem to find anything? How much should i be looking to pay? Can anyone recomend where to hire a fountain from around the Bristol / North...

fiona1984, saturday 27-Mar-10 4
Bell2010
Wedding rings from online companies?
Bell2010, 22 of March of 2010 at 13:41

Has anyone bought wedding rings from an online company they would recommend? We were originally going to go with a high street jewellers but I thought I'd see whether anyone's got any other...

LuxuriousGreenDiamon, monday 21-Nov-16 19
BonnieLass
Inviting the Minister & his Wife?
BonnieLass, 20 of March of 2010 at 19:50

Is this the done thing still? Is anyone not inviting their minister? Thank you!!

BonnieLass, sunday 21-Mar-10 12
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT Colour combination...whats next?
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 15 of March of 2010 at 20:35

Cream Cupboards 'Racing car green' tiles Cream Woodwork White Ceiling Pale stone floor ____________ walls. Fill in the blanks?? Please?

Lynseys Designs, monday 15-Mar-10 14
Steelgoddess
British Honeymoon help please!
Steelgoddess, 6 of March of 2010 at 20:56

Hey girlies, H2b and I want to go away somewhere for a couple of nights and we're looking for the following can anyone make any suggestions? - Somewhere for 2 nights from Saturday to Monday morning -...

Steelgoddess, sunday 7-Mar-10 6
naomiowen
hehehe! we got away with it!
naomiowen, 24 of February of 2010 at 15:56

We went to see the church today and its all booked and ready to go but... he asked what music we wanted and he agreed that we could have................ marvin gaye-lets get it on, on the way out!...

naomiowen, thursday 25-Feb-10 6
S
do you like/ *pics*
samisheen, 23 of February of 2010 at 14:45

What do you think of my bridesmaid dresses? honest opinions please

samisheen, tuesday 23-Feb-10 4
emsa1
chocolate fountains
emsa1, 18 of February of 2010 at 17:08

Hi all i really want a chocolate fountain for the evening at my wedding, however am getting what i think sounds like high quotes from suppliers at the moment, was just wondering if anyone has any tips...

emsa1, thursday 18-Feb-10 6
lisaloulou
Pink Alien - you around?
lisaloulou, 13 of February of 2010 at 21:26

Not sure which forums you go on now but I need to pick your brains please about venues! Thanks, Lisa x

Lynseys Designs, saturday 13-Feb-10 12
S
Help!!! Can't try wedding dress on in my size!!!
sjw_uk, 13 of February of 2010 at 12:59

Hi, I am new to the forum and just wondered if anyone else is experiencing a similar problem that I am. I have seen a wedding dress that I love but I can't try it on as it is a size 12, I am a size...

Civil Ceremonies, wednesday 9-Mar-11 39
W
Southampton /Winchester Venues - HELP
Wickerbox, 20 of January of 2010 at 21:35

We are just starting to plan our wedding - to take place Feb/March time next year. We are looking to pay around £5Kish for the wedding breakfast / reception (on a bit of a tight budget) but would...

Beckyv83, monday 1-Feb-10 17
P
Location, Location, Location...HELP!
Packergator, 18 of January of 2010 at 13:11

Hi all! First-time poster, long time engaged. Since Xmas 08 in fact, and plans have been on a slight hiatus since then (due to redundancy / complete lack of funds!). However we've decided that money...

bluewater, monday 18-Jan-10 13
E
Kids Photo Challenge
easter2010, 13 of January of 2010 at 18:52

Hi all I'm getting married this April and have been lurking for absolutely ages and have picked up loads of great ideas etc so thank you! Last year their was a thread on here about an idea to keep...

Broody_wife, wednesday 13-Jan-10 2
S
informal table decorating ideas please - having long wooden tables without table cloths
sarahv75, 9 of January of 2010 at 20:18

I'm struggling a bit and need ideas please! We're having fish and chips and ice cream for our sit down meal, and the venue is very old with oak beams everywhere (wonky floors too lol!). We have a...

Teal, tuesday 6-Jul-10 12
Jumbly Girl
Alternatives to a bouquet...? A fan?
Jumbly Girl, 6 of January of 2010 at 21:07

I'm having real issues in finding inspiration for a bouquet shape and colour that I like. All of the pictures that I've dug out have fallen flat with my mum and she thinks I need to have "more...

Jumbly Girl, saturday 9-Jan-10 7
B
Colour scheme - Sage and Pink
blueeyedgirl, 6 of January of 2010 at 10:04

Hi I'm thinking of having a pastel green sage/mint colour and dusky pink for my colour scheme. I did like bold primary colours but the room for ceremony and reception is quite grand (its a castle)...

aliaisp, thursday 7-Jan-10 16
Munchkin28
Anyone work on a Prescriptives make up counter???
Munchkin28, 2 of January of 2010 at 16:37

Are they shutting down....sent hubby out to get my foundation and they said there finishing world wide!! Very shallow of me but I am devastated!! They are the only make up counter to do a shade pale...

Chitra, wednesday 6-Jan-10 1
HatTrick
Chocolate fountains: Yay or nay?
HatTrick, 30 of November of 2009 at 15:04

As the title sugests really.... I think they're yummy but OH thinks they're tacky??? Is anyone else having one?

cherry-blossom, tuesday 1-Dec-09 14
Spangler
Hog roast or fish and chips for evening guests? Opinions please!
Spangler, 16 of November of 2009 at 19:24

OH and I are having a disagreement over what food we serve at the evening reception. The wedding breakfast is going to be a conventional 3 course sit down affair. OH reeaaally wants a hog roast...

HatTrick, monday 16-Nov-09 14
thefuturemrsclarke
old marrieds- am i mad to
thefuturemrsclarke, 8 of November of 2009 at 11:27

Go on holiday for 10 nights 2 months before my wedding? by the time il get back il have 6 and a half weeks to go? h2b wants to go away with some friends on a cheapy to spain, but will we have the...

ashmegdj, sunday 8-Nov-09 11
FIONATS73
Totally O/T But does anyone want to see our Completed Bedroom?
FIONATS73, 5 of November of 2009 at 10:27

Sorry this a woe me post, but this has kept me going and keeping me busy and mind of things, the carpet was laid yesterday and we finally slept in it last night. Its not quite finished want a nice...

honesty, sunday 8-Nov-09 18
Hugo Brambles
Can someone help with my timings please?
Hugo Brambles, 5 of November of 2009 at 12:48

I have asked the wedding planner at the venue but not heard back and I really need to book the registrar. My problem is I don't know what time to book the service for, bearing in mind it's going to be...

GeordieBarbie, thursday 5-Nov-09 8
Beckyv83
Just Engaged!!
Beckyv83, 5 of November of 2009 at 11:27

Hello! I am new to this Forum and have been sent here by my friend Hannah! Who used this site all through her planning and still does!!! So you guys come highly reccomended! I got engaged on Tuesday...

bygeorge, thursday 5-Nov-09 15
S
Teaching - my job sucks!
Sacred, 23 of October of 2009 at 20:39

As a primary school teacher of 7 years, I honestly think I have had enough. I work part-time (3 days) but do more work now than I did when I did it full time. Constantly tired & snappy - not...

Ladybird, tuesday 3-Nov-09 22

General groups

Hitched article topics