• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of August of 2009

5380days 13hours

Discussions

Mrs M
April Challenge
Mrs M, 31 of March of 2009 at 18:41

Well done to all our big loosers last month. Hope you all have a good month this month As always shout if i've made a mistake and if I've deleted you and you want back in let me know (I hope no one...

BabyBoo, sunday 3-May-09 104
Heather W
Help - anyone know of nice foods that are low in fat!!
Heather W, 19 of April of 2009 at 18:13

I have found Twiglets are low, so is Soreen loaf ? and of course yummy JAFFA CAKES - which at the moment are my saviour ? I have started taking Xenical (from the doctor) as I have tried every diet in...

Blackkat, sunday 3-May-09 9
penguin1977
New to SW!
penguin1977, 17 of April of 2009 at 14:56

Hello!!!! ? You may know me from WP or OT but now I'm here!!!!! I joined SW on Monday - I have put on just over a stone since November and its all v depressing so I have joined SW to shift it for...

Nix, friday 17-Apr-09 2
Flowery the Grouch
summer reads
Flowery the Grouch, 15 of April of 2009 at 15:50

Going on holiday in 7 weeks, and planning my reading list. What are you reading?

Rosencrantz, thursday 16-Apr-09 16
essexmum
QQ for those that went to Uni
essexmum, 12 of April of 2009 at 17:26

How long did it take you you actaully sit down and write your dissertations once you completed all your reading and research?

Sparklywug, monday 13-Apr-09 17
Mrs Magic
Happy Easter
Mrs Magic, 12 of April of 2009 at 08:29

? I hope you all have a lovely day. What are your plans? We're going to church shortly, then home for a cooked breakfast. Hopefully we'll make it to the park to see children roll ther eggs later on....

Kapow!, sunday 12-Apr-09 4
HeidiHole
SNDs
HeidiHole, 11 of April of 2009 at 18:53

Pizza is on it's way, wine is poured and being glugged, Mr Hole is going out. I'm in!

Sunset21, saturday 11-Apr-09 21
Fenella Fudge
Dinner Thread
Fenella Fudge, 10 of April of 2009 at 18:59

Whats everyone having tonight? I'm making chicken fajitas. We havent had them for a while as I tend to enjoy the thought of them more than the reality but giving them another try today. Got the...

SophieM, friday 10-Apr-09 34
Doughnut
New Red Dwarf this weekend
Doughnut, 9 of April of 2009 at 19:31

I know it's on but does anyone have any more info about it? I am beyond excited! <geek>

stafoo, friday 10-Apr-09 62
S
What do you flavour your cous cous with?
SAM83, 10 of April of 2009 at 13:25

I only have used roasted veg or curry powder and sultanas and need some inspiration. It more for me to eat on its own for lunch next week as I have loads of it in the house. Thanks in advance

Bink, friday 10-Apr-09 5
Maxi
Books v Films
Maxi, 9 of April of 2009 at 23:05

Just finished reading The Boy in Stripped Pyjamas, and i've now no desire to watch the film as I can't imagine it will match up. On the other hand, I read Marley & Me last year and couldn't wait...

princess layabout, friday 10-Apr-09 13
princess layabout
anyone done SW whilst pregnant?
princess layabout, 7 of April of 2009 at 18:22

I've been "prescribed" slimming world by my midwife ? Should I be trying to lose weight as such, do you think, or just try to stay the same through pregnancy? And, more to the point, what's "Scan...

princess layabout, wednesday 8-Apr-09 5
janeybabe1
Hello
janeybabe1, 7 of April of 2009 at 19:51

I joined Slimming World at the end of February because my weight was starting to get me down. After one week I lost 2 lbs then 2 and a half pounds then 4 lbs lost half a stone and this week I have...

janeybabe1, tuesday 21-Apr-09 3
S
SWers need green day inspiration please
Sez, 7 of April of 2009 at 21:13

Have been doing slimming world since feb 08 and have lost 36lbs so far. I put weight on very easily and if we go out for a meal on one day during the week I will put weight on that week. Since...

lainie, tuesday 14-Apr-09 4
shoegal01
For all you old marrieds!!
shoegal01, 7 of April of 2009 at 14:02

What would you do differently on your wedding day if you could go back and do it again?? x

Hyacinth, wednesday 8-Apr-09 78
Consuela Banana Hammock
Will you be eating chocolate this Easter?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 6 of April of 2009 at 09:34

In the past I've always allowed myself some chocolate each Easter and I've usually eaten more than I intended to. This year I feel mentally stronger and more "able" to have a year without my usual...

Zooropa, tuesday 14-Apr-09 17
PhoebeBuffay
Purple shoes for a purple dress or another colour?
PhoebeBuffay, 6 of April of 2009 at 12:21

I have a gorgeous purple dress that I bought from Dorothy Perkins, have worn it with leggings and flats but I want to wear it to a wedding. I have black shoes but thought that may be a bit boring but...

bostongirl, monday 6-Apr-09 11
K
Water meters?
KJB, 6 of April of 2009 at 17:15

I live alone in a 3 bed semi - a 'family house'. If I were to get a water meter, I would probably save money - not a huge amount as I am a fairly heavy water user.....(but if I had a meter I may start...

Curly Girly, tuesday 7-Apr-09 20
WelshTotty
I'm getting a new car!
WelshTotty, 6 of April of 2009 at 15:25

Mad as it sounds, with my car only celebrating its 1st birthday tomorrow, I'm getting a new one - to be delivered on 22 May! They're taking my Smart and my 4x4 and I'm getting a new Diesel Smart for...

MD, monday 6-Apr-09 2
barongreenback
Wanna feel old? (particularly if you're in your 30s)
barongreenback, 5 of April of 2009 at 18:02

Http://wannafeelold.tumblr.com/ ?

Nichola80, sunday 5-Apr-09 10
ashke_again
dinner thread
ashke_again, 5 of April of 2009 at 17:10

So what are you having? Our dinner tonight is Roast Chicken, Baked Parsnips in cream (first time of trying it so we'll see how it goes) and Italian potatoes (Similar to Franki and Benny's IIRC) with...

Oompa-Loompa, sunday 5-Apr-09 23
Sunset21
Lily Allen CD
Sunset21, 5 of April of 2009 at 08:48

Well lesson learnt, won't be putting that on in the car with MissSun again. A bit of soap and water wouldn't go amiss on that girl, oh no.

Old Nick Esq., sunday 5-Apr-09 5
rrr
Do most people have savings?
rrr, 4 of April of 2009 at 23:17

I've spent, and am about to spend, a small fortune on my two year old car (usual wear and tear of tyres and brakes, plus service). I'd specificaly saved for the service but nothing else. Have £200 put...

Allison Wonderland, sunday 5-Apr-09 42
R-A
Campers/caravanners: Recommendations for campsite for short break
R-A, 4 of April of 2009 at 21:57

Any suggestions for a nice area and/or campsite for a short break in June-ish? Was thinking of the Lakes but we are in London so I think it's a bit far to go just for 4/5 days. However, somewhere with...

R-A, sunday 5-Apr-09 12
C
SW & exercise??
claireac, 2 of April of 2009 at 14:55

Hi, I've now lost 1.5stone on Slimming World and going to the gym. My oh joined a different gym and it's a lot better than the one I was going to, so when my membership expired I joined oh's gym. New...

wonderstuff, sunday 5-Apr-09 6
sherry
What songs make you get up and dance?
sherry, 4 of April of 2009 at 18:46

We are having to make up 2 hours worth of songs for our wedding, for the time after we arrive until the singer starts. So what dances make you get up and dance? (I'm thinking, cheesy music, pop music...

Eric, sunday 5-Apr-09 18
Wuzzle
What has been your happiest year?
Wuzzle, 4 of April of 2009 at 14:59

I was listening to some old albums the other day and some of the songs really make me smile because they take me back. In 1997 I was 16/17 and I just remember the year being really fun, it was my...

cornflake girl, sunday 5-Apr-09 15
Kaz_76
Can you recommend me some books please?
Kaz_76, 29 of March of 2009 at 22:42

I'm so out of touch as the last book I bought was just over a year ago and only just got around to reading it! It was 'A Thousand Splendid Suns', Khaled Hosseni. Have also read the Kite Runner (same...

Crypto, tuesday 31-Mar-09 15
R-A
So, I got the job
R-A, 27 of March of 2009 at 09:38

Phew! After 2 absolutely awful weeks of waiting since the first offers come out, I've just got an email to say I've been offered a training job in obs and gynae in London. ? It's my second choice...

Melancholie, monday 30-Mar-09 60
M
sw girls
Mad, 26 of February of 2009 at 21:44

Just checking how you're all getting on. I lost 2lbs this week which i;m really pleased with. Finding it hard to completely stick to, but I must be making the right choices most of the time to have...

GMT, friday 17-Apr-09 83
jaz
Sniffing/snorting instead of blowing
jaz, 20 of March of 2009 at 14:02

Your nose - apparently is better for your sinuses according to my dad according to his dentist. Apparently its much better to erm... snort and spit that blow out the nose. Has anyone else heard of...

Unique at last, friday 20-Mar-09 13
Peaches
Mirena users
Peaches, 20 of March of 2009 at 12:03

I'm going to have a new one at 8.30 this morning and this will be the first time I'll be having one removed and new one inserted without an anaesthetic. Does it hurt? How long will it take? Should I...

Peaches, saturday 21-Mar-09 26

General groups

Hitched article topics