• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

25 of October of 2008

5669days 21hours

Discussions

Munchkin28
Stupid Tesco clubcard question.....
Munchkin28, 19 of September of 2009 at 16:38

How does it work!!! I have only just gone over to Tesco after years of shopping at Asda...which I now refuse to do after a horric experience with their credit card department...but thats another...

sdaisy22, sunday 20-Sep-09 3
Mrs Vineweevil
schools applications process?
Mrs Vineweevil, 10 of September of 2009 at 13:45

I will shortly be applying for my sons school places and as usual I am thinking too deeply about this. A friend and I are both applying for 3/4 schools that aren't even in out county but we both work...

Hungry Caterpillar, friday 11-Sep-09 3
Fenella Fudge
I wish I could be happy with my size
Fenella Fudge, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:18

Anyone else feel like this? I just wish I could relax and not think about food and weight and dieting all the time. I gained about 45lbs in about 4 months after my wedding (probably in less time). We...

Jenbo, saturday 22-Aug-09 19
Lommel
I need to buy a car
Lommel, 15 of August of 2009 at 21:31

My car hasn't stopped breaking down since January, so with the help of a loan, I am going car shopping! I have upto about £6000, I need 5 doors, a decent sized boot and it needs to be reliable! Mr...

barongreenback, sunday 16-Aug-09 11
Smiley
Reducing acne scars/bumpy skin, is there anything?
Smiley, 15 of August of 2009 at 23:48

I had acne from age 13 until I fell pregnant at 35, and the skin on my chin (the only place I got acne) is horrible. It looks really bumpy, and I hate catching my reflection in the mirror as it looks...

Hortan, saturday 21-May-22 16
MrsMcB2B
Completely un-cheesy readings for wedding ceremony (X Posted)
MrsMcB2B, 14 of August of 2009 at 19:36

I need help! My man doesn't want any readings other than the legal minimum for our wedding ceremony. He's not in the slightest bit sentimental and doesn't want any hint of fluff. Now I don't want...

Faruk, sunday 20-Mar-22 30
Oompa-Loompa
New Forest Hotel Rec's?
Oompa-Loompa, 5 of August of 2009 at 21:01

My bil is planning to take my sister away for a night for her birthday and as he can't get on the internet very often I've offered to help him look. We are all based in Bournemouth, and as he doesnt...

Herringston, thursday 6-Aug-09 6
Melancholie
Council tax question
Melancholie, 5 of August of 2009 at 19:29

Wondering if someone can clarify something for me before I ring the council tomorrow. Background: we moved out of our rented flat (and out of the borough) on July 27th. I called the council tax office...

Melancholie, wednesday 5-Aug-09 5
Dumpling
Complex Gift Help! (google is not my friend)
Dumpling, 4 of August of 2009 at 10:13

It's my SIL's birthday on Saturday and I need to get her a gift that can be delivered directly to her. She's 50 but it won't be a celebration since her husband (H's brother) died in April. Everything...

Soobo, tuesday 4-Aug-09 8
geekypants
The first year report
geekypants, 3 of August of 2009 at 22:27

I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I married Mr P, and I was actually thinking earlier how we should all post a 'report' of that for the planners. Its been a pretty good year I reckon,...

R-A, thursday 6-Aug-09 10
ashke_again
Cleaning a whiteboard...
ashke_again, 3 of August of 2009 at 14:32

I have a white board in the kitchen and it's been a while since the pen has been wiped off and now it won't budge with the erasers that come with the pens. Any know the best way to take it off please?...

sdaisy22, monday 3-Aug-09 6
K
Quick poll number of bridesmaids versus ushers? and flower girl question
Karen1980, 3 of August of 2009 at 10:20

Quick poll number of bridesmaids versus ushers? I have my sister and much to her dislike one of my closest friends Will it look strange 2 bridesmaids and 3 guys in suits? We have 2 best men and 1...

Mrs G x, monday 3-Aug-09 9
B
odd shoes dilemma
blimey, 2 of August of 2009 at 21:57

Mr Blimey and i went shoe shopping yesterday for some work /wedding shoes. He ended up buying a bargain pair from Clarks. He's just come downstairs utterley distraught (not really, i'm trying to make...

blimey, monday 3-Aug-09 5
Hyacinth
40 day water fast
Hyacinth, 2 of August of 2009 at 22:06

I've been reading in another forum about some nutter doing this. A quick google shows its not actually that unusual! but there isn't any real info. Does anyone know the purpose behind it? surely your...

Diefenbaker, monday 3-Aug-09 34
Knownowt
Elephant Hotel (Pangbourne), Dial House (B-o-t-W), Olde Bell (Hurley)
Knownowt, 1 of August of 2009 at 17:07

Doesn anyone know any of these hotels? Any views?

Knownowt, sunday 2-Aug-09 4
Weather Girl
How do you decide who sits with who?
Weather Girl, 30 of July of 2009 at 14:58

We've had nearly all our day invitations back now (just waiting for 3 more people to reply) so I have started to think about who should sit with who for the reception and I'm already struggling! We've...

CountDuckula, thursday 30-Jul-09 14
ashke_again
What's your average spend on food in a month?
ashke_again, 30 of July of 2009 at 18:00

Just trying to work out budgets and looking at the last few months we're probably spending nearly £260 (on average) on food for 2 of us. That's a bit much isn't it? Caught the start of the article on...

PoppetK, saturday 1-Aug-09 64
muffins
what age did you first shave (or wax/hair removal etc) your legs
muffins, 29 of July of 2009 at 18:34

I am trying to remember when I first shaved my legs, think I was probably about 10? I remember having lots of cuts!! My daughter is coming up eight and whilst I most def think this is too young to...

Gryfon, wednesday 29-Jul-09 20
N
Catering / Reception costs
Nephelae, 29 of July of 2009 at 16:21

Hello there, Just wondering what people are paying per head or as a per centage of overall budget for food? We're thinking of either hiring a restaurant (quoted £16.95 a head at cheapest place) or...

hapibride2be, friday 31-Jul-09 8
K
top table etiquitte?
Karen1980, 29 of July of 2009 at 15:41

Top table etiquite? Any ideas on solutions for parents that are divorced and refuse to sit on the top table? I have 3 in mind - Best man Best man's g'friend FOB B ride ride Groom MOB Partner of...

bygeorge, thursday 30-Jul-09 7
S
I know it depends on the region, but in general when do the kids go back to school
seahag, 28 of July of 2009 at 21:07

Just trying to arrange when to have a holiday when they go back.

LizBjk, wednesday 29-Jul-09 15
badgermonkey
Shameless smuggery (Race for Life related)
badgermonkey, 12 of July of 2009 at 13:17

Just come back from doing Race for Life - I was always going to run it but it's the first race I've ever been in (I only started running in March after never doing any exercise before). Anyway, there...

LizBjk, sunday 12-Jul-09 9
Treacle tart
The boy in the striped pyjamas....
Treacle tart, 4 of July of 2009 at 22:44

...is soooooooooooooo sad. After watching My sister's keeper last night I thought a bit of drama would do for tonight seeng as I'm having a 'do bugger all weekend'. We ordered it on Virgin for £3.85...

**Pip**, sunday 5-Jul-09 11
Katy80
Havaianas
Katy80, 28 of June of 2009 at 19:30

What's the big deal? I need something for summer hols that offers reasonable support and friends recommended these. They just look like normal flip flops. Is there anything special about them? Thanks....

Sunset21, monday 29-Jun-09 12
F
when is too late to hoover?
Fimble, 14 of June of 2009 at 21:18

I live in a semi and need to hoover the house - do you think its too late now? (she says kind of hopefully)

sdaisy22, monday 15-Jun-09 34
Hugo Brambles
Do you react out to bad drivers?
Hugo Brambles, 15 of June of 2009 at 17:30

It happend this afternoon but I'm still cross about it. I was coming back from work on a rural fast paced road, 60mph limit although I wasn't going that fast. It had been raining and the road was...

sdaisy22, monday 15-Jun-09 5
essexmum
Graduation outfit advice
essexmum, 13 of June of 2009 at 19:22

I've just bought the following items for my graduation in 3 weeks. However I've just shown the shirt to my mum and she thinks it's not very suitable as it doens't have a collar. Having never been to a...

essexmum, sunday 14-Jun-09 9
Maxi
I've earned my good wife points for the year
Maxi, 13 of June of 2009 at 17:44

H is on his annual works golf outing today. I did say to him last night that he'd best pack some waterproofs, did he listen...no. Said he needed all the room in his golf bag for the Miller ? Got a...

Maxi, saturday 13-Jun-09 10
WelshTotty
What to do with a fledgling?
WelshTotty, 13 of June of 2009 at 19:18

We have a stranded fledgling crow in our garden, he/she arrived this morning and is still in the garden now. I think his mum and dad are keeping an eye on him as there are two adult crows around and...

WelshTotty, saturday 13-Jun-09 7
Flaming Nora
Grr fecking npower
Flaming Nora, 13 of June of 2009 at 16:11

How do these companies end up always having control over my money. I'm so mad! I pay by DD and recently, npower changed my billing to six monthly statements. I hate that as its hard to keep up with...

Flaming Nora, saturday 13-Jun-09 12
Hubble
lucky charms - do you have one - should i bin mine?!
Hubble, 12 of June of 2009 at 19:44

There is a little lizard brooch in my family which my mother wore when i was born and when my brothers were born for luck and then it was passed on to me for when i got married and my dress maker...

minerva, saturday 13-Jun-09 3
oldspeckledtam
Ridiculous things you've done in your sleep.
oldspeckledtam, 12 of June of 2009 at 22:36

I was just clearing out my phone texts and came across this one from my brother. "Girlfriend has excelled herself. Apparently she was dreaming that she was being made to eat worcester sauce, onion and...

crystal-k, monday 15-Jun-09 58

General groups

Hitched article topics