• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of February of 2009

5572days 7hours

Discussions

ooh la la
CALLING ALL OLD MARRIEDS....
ooh la la, 19 of July of 2009 at 22:19

We all love looking at photos, so please, pretty please, can you flash us some of your photos.... Without sounding too bossy, please can you flash... You in "the" dress, The venue / table layout, The...

Snow Patroller, friday 2-Oct-09 177
summer_sparkles
I'm married! Report and Pictures (Warning! It's Mahoosive!)
summer_sparkles, 1 of September of 2009 at 15:04

Wedding report. Thursday. I’d dropped off all our stuff at the venue on Wednesday so all I had to do was a manic clean of the house before everyone arrived late afternoon. My parents and chief...

DianeB, thursday 3-Sep-09 17
fancyfree
Wedding 'Photo Booth' Progress (with pics)
fancyfree, 31 of August of 2009 at 17:52

Well ever since I saw this on oh la la's blog, I thought it was simply one of the best wedding ideas I've ever seen. A perfect way to keep guests busy, and a good project to include H2B in (while he...

bygeorge, tuesday 1-Sep-09 9
bluewater
FINALLY, a report and pics (sooo much longer than i had anticipated - sorry!)
bluewater, 31 of August of 2009 at 17:46

Firstly, sorry this is late - today is the first time i've done nothing all day, and literally the first chance i've had to write about it, secondly, we only got the link to our prof tog pics on...

KatieK, sunday 1-Aug-10 26
C
I am going to scream...or kill someone!
cobbsandkisses, 23 of August of 2009 at 15:21

Have txt BM's today to tell them how much their alterations are going to be. They have their final fitting tomorrow. Had txt back from CBM saying she cant afford it and H2B's sister kicked off too and...

cobbsandkisses, monday 24-Aug-09 17
Becca
What colour Aga should we get (with pics)
Becca, 22 of August of 2009 at 21:39

We need to replace our 1930s Aga, which is becoming less and less eficcient, and it seems after getting several quotes we will be better off replacing it. Our current one is cream, and it is what H...

lizziej, monday 24-Aug-09 20
KEG
Looking for a good holiday read, is the Notebook any good?
KEG, 22 of August of 2009 at 06:14

Off on Hmoon in two weeks for two weeks, so looking for a couple of good books, is that one any good, and what about the Time travellers wife, any reccoms?

KEG, saturday 22-Aug-09 6
CBear
Anyone want to see my new tattoo?
CBear, 22 of August of 2009 at 04:48

Finished a run of night shifts yesterday and now can't sleep, so thought I'd post this. Not brand new, had it finished a few weeks ago, but my tattooist has been bugging me for a photo. Thought you...

AliLindsey, sunday 23-Aug-09 11
Fenella Fudge
I wish I could be happy with my size
Fenella Fudge, 21 of August of 2009 at 19:18

Anyone else feel like this? I just wish I could relax and not think about food and weight and dieting all the time. I gained about 45lbs in about 4 months after my wedding (probably in less time). We...

Jenbo, saturday 22-Aug-09 19
B
BB10: Bea, David & Marcus..........
bobbi, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:17

Whose going then?

Nicolaaaa, friday 21-Aug-09 25
A
BB Nominations - spoiler - WITH ADDED TWIST
alison76, 18 of August of 2009 at 08:50

It's Bea v David v Marcus Hmmm....I wonder who will go? But if she does walk, presumably because 3 of them are up, the eviction will still go ahead? Can't wait to see her face on Friday! TWIST: As...

KEG, tuesday 18-Aug-09 8
K
Where are you planning to go on honeymoon?
kaz9274, 17 of August of 2009 at 20:23

Hi brides-to-be I am at early stages of planning my wedding but cant stop thinking about honeymoon and just cant decide where to go. I posted a few days ago explaining I wanted to take my 2 young sons...

jen52637, tuesday 18-Aug-09 26
bluebella
um, hi?
bluebella, 17 of August of 2009 at 20:35

Hi, i see that my post yesterday kind of got off topic yesterday, i got caught up in tidying the house and never came back to it. for those that wished me well, im fine ? we managed to finish painting...

Toriajayne, tuesday 18-Aug-09 15
KEG
Worried about my dog :(
KEG, 17 of August of 2009 at 20:33

My dog is epileptic he is on tablets. Friday he had a fit, the first in a while, took him to the vets who has told me to up his meds. He has'ent had another one since, but is still acting a bit...

KEG, monday 17-Aug-09 400
KEG
Anybody else not wanting children?
KEG, 16 of August of 2009 at 01:26

H2B and I got married 6 months ago, now we are married everybody turns the conversation to when we are having children. Since H2B and I met we discussed we did not want children, we are both still of...

Daffy B, monday 17-Aug-09 23
AnnaBanana
U2 were phenomenal!
AnnaBanana, 15 of August of 2009 at 22:59

Just wanted to share some pics of U2 at Wembley last night, it was an awesome awesome gig!! special thanks to Zooropa who sold me her spare tickets so without her we wouldnt have gone and had the best...

trixie, sunday 23-Aug-09 76
WelshTotty
silicone bakeware Q
WelshTotty, 15 of August of 2009 at 17:16

I bought two lovely silicone sponge 'tins' this week, do I just pour my sponge mixture straight in them or should I line the with baking paper too? Im eager to go and make bakewell tart sponge!

sparklejunkie, monday 17-Aug-09 17
em-ster
Do you have a name for your car?
em-ster, 15 of August of 2009 at 17:35

I ask because I've recently ordered a new car and collect on Monday. Whilst I can't wait for the new one, I'll be sorry to see Tina (!) my current car go. It made me realise that H and I have named...

Braw Wee Chanter, sunday 16-Aug-09 21
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 11 of August of 2009 at 20:57

So, Halfwit and Marcus are up for eviction. Tough call at the moment. Here is who voted for who: http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/gameplay/halfwit-marcus-face-eviction.ibb

alison76, wednesday 12-Aug-09 21
K
city breaks
kaz407, 10 of August of 2009 at 20:37

I am thinking of booking a city break for our wedding anniversary this yr, but I am looking for some advise as we have only been abroad once before! where do you all recomend? where/who is best to...

R-A, tuesday 11-Aug-09 11
Amethyst
CAOS
Amethyst, 8 of August of 2009 at 13:38

I've spent the last hour going through this on YAYW - what a wedding report! Some lovely ideas too not necessarily all of them needing huge budgets. Thanks Shoegal for telling us about her!

Daisy82, sunday 11-Jul-10 159
T
Coloured dresses - is anyone having one?
thirteentreasures, 7 of August of 2009 at 23:02

Anyone having a coloured dress?

thirteentreasures, sunday 9-Aug-09 17
strawberry*shortcake
New York Advice
strawberry*shortcake, 7 of August of 2009 at 22:20

Wondering if anyone can help me we have found a good deal for The New Yorker hotel in November. It is opposite Madisson Sq Gardens is this a handy enough location? Thanks

KEG, saturday 8-Aug-09 6
zoej1983
My wedding report with pics, warning very long, lol
zoej1983, 4 of August of 2009 at 00:28

I know alot of people start their wedding reports from the day before their wedding, but in all honesty the day before my wedding was a very stressful one, there was alot of running around, people...

diamondsragirlsbestf, wednesday 5-Aug-09 12
I
cheap and easy food ideas?
irrelephant, 3 of August of 2009 at 21:05

I'm trying to economise on shopping bills and i am going to start batch cooking, so i can freeze stuff up and then just whack it through the mircowave when i need it. So far my meal ideas are:...

whirlwind666, wednesday 5-Aug-09 28
essexmum
Finally I can do a dress flash :o)
essexmum, 3 of August of 2009 at 13:16

I've just been and picked up my dress and my dressmaker very kindly took some pictures of the dress on the dress dummy before she packed it in my travel box (I'm flying out to the Maldives today to...

cheska, monday 3-Aug-09 14
Laura_Lee
The big reveal.... drum-roll please...
Laura_Lee, 31 of July of 2009 at 20:39

So here is a very brief report (didn't want to slow down your access to the good stuff! Apologies in advance though - only limited pictures at the mo); We had an amazing day. It was lashing rain all...

FIONATS73, monday 3-Aug-09 23
moomin8804
I know you all love some pics...
moomin8804, 31 of July of 2009 at 21:05

Here are some of our wedding pics that our friend took, we haven't had the professional ones back yet! Hope this works...

cheska, sunday 2-Aug-09 11
Lumpy Golightly
Wearing black to a wedding - solve my oufit dilemma please.
Lumpy Golightly, 30 of July of 2009 at 17:58

So, I bought a maxi dress to wear to a wedding, but as the event gets closer I get less and less comfortable with the idea. i do have a black dress I like, and a little shrug/cardi thing to wear with...

Keelz, friday 31-Jul-09 16
HeidiHole
Official Big Brother Thread
HeidiHole, 30 of July of 2009 at 22:00

Reportedly the best episode so far tonight. Poor Siavash.

jaz, friday 31-Jul-09 37

General groups

Hitched article topics