• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of May of 2009

5474days 5hours

Discussions

evanslaura
24 Vintage Colclough Ivy Leaf Cups and Saucers
evanslaura, 20 of October of 2013 at 16:32

Hi, I have 24 Colclough Ivy Leafe cups and saucers from our vintage wedding. We put a small sprig of flowers in each and they looked fab. We had them dotted around the venue and on tables and had lots...

Angelic12uk, monday 21-Oct-13 906
Soon to be Mrs Fox
Old Cups and Saucers Wanted
Soon to be Mrs Fox, 4 of January of 2012 at 14:01

Good afternoon ladies Does anyone have any old cups and saucers (they dont need to match)? Need to be cheap or free.... Many thanks Kelly

evanslaura, wednesday 4-Jan-12 1
Perfection Weddings
Shabby chic wedding items please?!?!
Perfection Weddings , 1 of January of 2012 at 19:17

Hi There im new to this so dont really know what im doing lol! Im really hoping someone can help me ive attatched a photo below and the centrepieces i am using for my wedding i bought 10 of these from...

vintagesetting, monday 9-Jan-12 1
haylee81
Wanted!! Sweetie Table Fishbowls/Plastic Jars
haylee81, 31 of December of 2011 at 20:41

Hey. I'm looking for some reasonable size fish bowls or anything that could possibly be used on my sweetie table. I thought they would be easy to come across in the shops but I'm not having much...

kate21087, monday 9-Jan-12 5
L
invitation to flash your wedding dress!!!
louisep, 24 of March of 2010 at 19:32

Please, i love seeing peoples dresses, here is mine, dont know if the pic has worked, havent got one of me in it yet but wont be long x x PS zippys dress gives me real wobbles, please flash to me x x...

rachael d, tuesday 13-Apr-10 134
evanslaura
Ian Stuart Faberge Dress. Have a look, it really is an amazing dress!!! Size 14.
evanslaura, 24 of March of 2010 at 20:12

Hello All, After much thought I have decided to sell my amazing Ian Stuart dress. Its his Faberge design, not that common and really is amazing. Lost of people said it looked as though I belonged in...

evanslaura, wednesday 24-Mar-10 1,610
evanslaura
Having a post wedding clear out. Lots of new summer clothing!!
evanslaura, 8 of June of 2009 at 20:42

Hello All. Back from honeymoon and moving house in 3 weeks, so have been forced to go through my numerous items of clothing and sort out the things I dont wear. Unfortunately I am a shop-a-holic and...

Debi*M, monday 8-Jun-09 3 1,156
evanslaura
Im married-yippeeeee (pics included!!) Now looking to semi-trash my dress, any recommendations!!
evanslaura, 21 of May of 2009 at 17:21

Hello all, Have just arrived back from honeymoon and thinking about semi-trashing my dress. Want some artistic suprise shots for my husband and its also an excuse to wear my dress again. Can anyone...

Crantock, tuesday 9-Jun-09 23
ashmegdj
o/t ish Anyone use Norethisterone?
ashmegdj, 21 of May of 2009 at 13:11

This is a pill that delays your period. I went to see the FP nurse yesterday and she said she would prescribe me this to stop me having my period on my wedding day or whilst away on our honeymoon....

Peter, thursday 21-May-09 9
evanslaura
Long Burning tealights-HELPP!!!!
evanslaura, 22 of April of 2009 at 20:50

Hello all, Does anyone know where I can buy tealights that have extra burn power?? Ikea ones are useless and need a burntime of about 4 hours? Fingers crossed someone will know!! xxxx

evanslaura, thursday 23-Apr-09 5
evanslaura
Anyone know of a pianist that covers south wales??????
evanslaura, 24 of March of 2009 at 20:10

Hello ladies and gents. Im looking for a pianist to play at my wedding for approx 1.5 hours in May. Im getting married in Abergavenny and would really appreciate any direction as really struggling.....

evanslaura, tuesday 24-Mar-09 329
evanslaura
Ian Stuart Fonteyn
evanslaura, 3 of March of 2009 at 19:02

Hello All, My friend is selling her beautiful Ian Stuart Fonteyn wedding dress. It looked amazing and if any of you are familiar with Ian Stuart, you will know that his style is unique. Its a size 10,...

evanslaura, monday 16-Mar-09 1
W
Round mirrors and frosted glass candlelight holders for sale
Whisper, 8 of March of 2009 at 20:48

Finally getting round to selling the table decs from my wedding a few years ago!! I have 8 round mirrors for sale. Each one is 14 inch (35.5) across. I also 41 frosted glass candlelight holders - the...

Whisper, monday 16-Mar-09 7
evanslaura
Ian Stuart Fonteyn!!!
evanslaura, 3 of March of 2009 at 19:38

Hello All, My friend is selling her beautiful Ian Stuart Fonteyn wedding dress. It looked amazing and if any of you are familiar with Ian Stuart, you will know that his style is unique. Its a size 10,...

evanslaura, tuesday 3-Mar-09 267
nrajw
essex ladies want a freebie???
nrajw, 27 of February of 2009 at 13:48

Some of you know that i am currently doing a make-up artist course. Well over the next 3 weeks i am going to need people to practice on so was wondering if any of you would like a free make-over! I...

nrajw, sunday 1-Mar-09 9
crafty em
anyone up for a competition....................
crafty em, 28 of February of 2009 at 18:13

Words that sound the same but mean different things, iknow there's a special name for this........ my son has got to do it for homework so thought i'd ask on here here hear ceiling sealing there their...

crafty em, sunday 1-Mar-09 21
C
wedding chair covers for sale
claire1212, 25 of February of 2009 at 08:35

Wedding chair covers and sashs for sale, very good condition. Can deliver anywhere in uk

quashrin, thursday 18-Jun-09 12
E
Wedding Goodies Galore!!! Candle holders, petals, cravats, veil, tiara,
espsrg, 6 of August of 2008 at 17:29

Lots of goodies only used once for sale (or unused!): Ivory frosted voltive holders (60 in total - let me know how many you want) want 40p each +pp...

ytrewq, tuesday 3-Feb-09 8
M
Second Hand Items for Sale from Winter Wedding
mrs_rachie, 1 of February of 2009 at 16:46

UPDATED Hi - I'm trying to sell on a lot of the props I gathered for our wedding back in December. I will list as best I can below and if there's something you're specifically interested in let me...

golightly, monday 2-Feb-09 4
evanslaura
Hen Night Inspiration.
evanslaura, 12 of December of 2008 at 23:25

Trying to think of a few ideas for the hen night/weekend. Just wondering what everyones plans are???? Help, Im in need of some inspiration!!!

saz71, saturday 13-Dec-08 6 550
The Sock Chicken
Who wants to play "Flash your dress"??
The Sock Chicken, 2 of November of 2008 at 11:27

As the title says.....lots of newbies about, been a bit quiet, lets give us all something to do/look at ? Here's mine The shop sample was pale gold. I am having it in Ivory

cotteesgirl, saturday 13-Dec-08 100
Sherrie H
Get them out Girls!!
Sherrie H, 7 of December of 2008 at 12:12

Lets see your Christmas Trees & Decor. Here's mine: Hallway Shelf:

Spring, sunday 7-Dec-08 13
evanslaura
Gold, Cream and Chocolate brown Theme!!
evanslaura, 23 of November of 2008 at 10:46

Anyone has any ideas, or things they want to sell in these colours please do get in touch!!! Looking for lots of inspiration!! Thankyou :0)

Sherrie H, tuesday 2-Dec-08 3
M
Available again - Twig Heart Wreaths
MrsHG, 22 of November of 2008 at 11:19

Perfect for a wedding with a country feel. 2 available in medium size. Pictures available at this website; https://bellsofsuffolk.com/kitchen/ More pictures of how used at my wedding here;...

evanslaura, monday 1-Dec-08 5
Mrs Oohdodats
Chocolate Dessy dresses with ivory sash - size 10 and 14
Mrs Oohdodats, 25 of November of 2008 at 19:47

These are in perfect condition and were worn just the once on my wedding day in April (which seems like a distant memory now [:'(] ). Both dresses are completely unaltered and are really flattering...

evanslaura, tuesday 25-Nov-08
M
Honeymoon help - cyprus in april?
moaner12, 20 of November of 2008 at 20:09

Our wedding is in less than 5 months and can't seem to find a honeymoon. We want something luxurious but I hate flying! We're looking at Cyprus but I'm not sure if it'll be warm enough in early April...

under the cyprus sun, tuesday 3-Mar-09 8
Stupidgirl45
London Meet Up - 5th December - UPDATED
Stupidgirl45, 6 of November of 2008 at 18:13

If anyone wants to come and hasn't emailed me....EMAIL ME! ************@*******.*** Everyone who's already emailed me, I've just sent you an email Venue - Slug and Lettuce by Waterloo station/London...

AliLindsey, wednesday 19-Nov-08 16
evanslaura
Wedding Cake Websites-Help!!!
evanslaura, 9 of November of 2008 at 18:37

Helloooo all, what a wet night!! Im trying to find some decent sites with wedding cake pictures. I need some inspiration on what to have (know its going to be tiered with roses but that is about it.)...

*Little_Jen*, monday 10-Nov-08 3 528

General groups

Hitched article topics