• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2010

5238days 14hours

Discussions

Mrs S*
Name change
Mrs S*, 22 of June of 2012 at 23:56

Hello, I can't find the email address about changing my name. I need to be more hidden!

HatTrick, sunday 24-Jun-12 660
Mellow_Yellow
OMs - dance lessons?
Mellow_Yellow, 17 of February of 2012 at 14:53

Did anyone have a specific routine for their first dance, and if yes - how did it go/was it worth it?

Dana_leigh, friday 17-Feb-12 7
overtherainbow
******Good Luck Viking Princess 23rd December*******
overtherainbow, 26 of November of 2011 at 15:22

Good luck VP! I've been secretly looking forward to your wedding all year! I know there's been a few tough moments for you both but your day will soon be here and you will have the winter wonderland...

*Nursey*, tuesday 27-May-14 72
D
How far do you commute to work??
darkivy, 18 of May of 2011 at 10:28

Morning all. Just wondering how far people commute to work. I am lucky at the moment I live about 5 miles from the office, so it doesn't take me long to get in traffic permitting. We are looking to...

Bittersweet, monday 30-May-11 45
Red Baroness
OT - How much do you spend on your weekly shop?
Red Baroness, 20 of May of 2011 at 16:04

Just curious. We try to keep ours to between £50-£60 for two of us. Although it does seem to go up to £80-90 some weeks. This week I placed my first online shopping order and managed to get it within...

Storky, saturday 21-May-11 49
overtherainbow
I'm in shock but very happy!
overtherainbow, 20 of May of 2011 at 17:53

We've had a crackly phone for a while and have bought new phones, replaced all the filters etc and still crackles like mad so I rang BT and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would send an...

overtherainbow, saturday 21-May-11 4
agentblackcat
***Good Luck thread xX Elizabeth Xx 28th May 2011 **
agentblackcat, 16 of May of 2011 at 21:19

Hi Eliza - can't find another thread already started so I have began this one, anyway you have been a fantactic hitcher to have around, I can't believe its nearly your time I really wish you all the...

kerrylou89, thursday 26-May-11 78
*Mini*
What did you want to be when you were little?
*Mini*, 16 of April of 2011 at 20:02

Im sat watching "So you think you can dance" and its making me reminice about the 17 years of my life I spent dancing and why I dont do it now. My dream was to be a professional dancer when I was...

SuperSpud, tuesday 19-Apr-11 24
R
Cooling caste barn 10/11/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reddress11, 17 of April of 2011 at 17:53

So, I know this sounds a little crazy but I have my heart set on this place - on this date, so I REALLY wanted to find whoever it is who has it booked and try some 'negotiation'...?! We have a sat...

crafty em, monday 18-Apr-11 18
The Sock Chicken
(from a post in TV thread) What did you get for your 18th?
The Sock Chicken, 14 of April of 2011 at 13:25

I was thinking after that girl on the programme got bought a flat. I had already moved out when I was 18, and my Dad bought me a Fridge/Freezer for my 18th ?

Rizzo, sunday 17-Apr-11 27
Little Madam
Give me your 5 non-obvious "must pack" holiday items
Little Madam, 15 of April of 2011 at 13:05

I am just compiling a million and one wedding packing lists - OHs night before hotel, wedding night hotel, night at airport hotel, flight bag, suitcase... ? Lot of bags! Anyway - other than...

l0vaduck, monday 18-Apr-11 15
Random Name
Care to flash your bridesmaids dress
Random Name, 1 of April of 2011 at 19:20

Hi all I have started to think about what style bridesmaid dress I want. Am thinking something like this from the Birmingham lady in red Am still looking at other styles and need some inspiration. So...

Frugal Splurger, tuesday 26-Apr-11 72
AmyLovesPaul
Anybody got little surprises on the big day?
AmyLovesPaul, 16 of April of 2011 at 15:05

Mine is the taxi for the bridesmaid, they think they are going in a normal taxi, but i have ordered a white london cab! bit naughty but i think it will be a nice surprise! Does anybody have any little...

Starlight85, monday 18-Apr-11 12
The Sock Chicken
Done before - words you dislike
The Sock Chicken, 5 of April of 2011 at 16:11

It had never bothered me before it was mentioned on here, but now I really don't like the word moist!! Penetrate Any text speak gawjus (makes me cringe every time!)

Bink, tuesday 12-Apr-11 29
Mrs S*
TESTING TESTING 123
Mrs S*, 5 of April of 2011 at 16:52

Just checking my username works!

Mrs S*, tuesday 5-Apr-11 4
MrsCoco
If you had Aladdin's lamp what would be your 3 wishes?
MrsCoco, 5 of April of 2011 at 12:25

As the subject line really - what 3 wishes would you make if you got your hands on the lamp?! Mine would be: 1) Get a BFP 2) Give birth to a healthy baby as quickly and painlessly as possible ? 3) Win...

Mrs S*, tuesday 5-Apr-11 10
MrsCoco
Complete the sentence...
MrsCoco, 5 of April of 2011 at 12:18

Taking inspiration from BT's MILK night last night, complete the following sentences I would like to buy.... I want to poke..........in the eye I currently dislike...... I want to go...... ...........

Ixia, tuesday 5-Apr-11 13
Twickers
What is your favourite.....
Twickers, 5 of April of 2011 at 15:01

Film? Book? TV show? Food? Drink? (Trying to do my bit in keeping OT alive!!)

FutureMrsRon, wednesday 6-Apr-11 21
The Sock Chicken
Thinking about visiting Ipswich
The Sock Chicken, 3 of April of 2011 at 08:24

As there are quite a few lovely Ipswich Hitchers, and it's not all that far from me, I was thinking that maybe we should all meet up. What does everyone think??

cola, thursday 7-Apr-11 24
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
The scottish adventures of Purdy Puss.
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 5 of April of 2011 at 10:48

It was a lonnnnnng journey to his new home. He travelled by van, by train, by van again. After several turbulant twists and turns, he finally arrived and was handed over by a man called Steve. On...

Eliza Rain, wednesday 6-Apr-11 20
Houdini
Predictive text
Houdini, 9 of March of 2011 at 15:34

Anyone else's phone have really silly word suggestions? I started typing youth earlier and got the suggestion of Wotton-under-edge. My colleague was having a play with it and got the suggestion...

Houdini, wednesday 9-Mar-11 6
The Sock Chicken
How often do you wash your hair
The Sock Chicken, 8 of March of 2011 at 21:01

And what shampoo do you use? I have always done mine every other day and it has been fine for years, even when using other products in it. Just lately I have found that by lunch time on the second...

Chez2k, thursday 10-Mar-11 28
Eliza Rain
Rant Alert..... think carefully before changing to your married name on anything official...
Eliza Rain, 9 of March of 2011 at 15:31

GAH!!!! This isn't one for WP, obviously .... but I had to rant somewhere!!! I wish I hadn't been (a) dull enough to get married and (b) dull enough to change to my married name on official things...

bec84, friday 11-Mar-11 14
Little Madam
Personal question about money - but going to be rude and ask anyway!
Little Madam, 7 of March of 2011 at 11:50

Don't feel you have to reply, but just wondering.. How much would you deem to be an adequate expense on your H2b / H for his birthday? I know me and H2b both spoil each other, as we don't have kids or...

GeordieBarbie, tuesday 8-Mar-11 26
Mrs S*
Hen party invites
Mrs S*, 7 of March of 2011 at 18:19

I have at least 20 (if more I'll send them at no extra cost just incase!) cards. They have a cocktail glass with sequines in them (they look like a pretty common style hen party card!). I bought them...

Mrs S*, monday 7-Mar-11 337
Mrs S*
3 hoop underskirt
Mrs S*, 7 of March of 2011 at 18:14

Brand new (Well I tried it on once!). It didn't go with my dress. It will fit sizes 6-12. Give me an offer... I'm not sure what to charge really! (I can't remember what I paid for it!) Email me at...

Mrs S*, monday 7-Mar-11 303
Chidders
Nosey question-How old will you be?
Chidders, 25 of January of 2011 at 21:24

Just wondering, how old will you be when you get married? Me-30 H2B-33 Both 1st time Nosey, I know......so please ignore if you dont want to say! x

MrsBtobe1980, thursday 27-Jan-11 119
The Sock Chicken
Thursday Status Updates
The Sock Chicken, 27 of January of 2011 at 13:34

Zippy27 has a lovely husband who has said he'll go halves on the dress she wants in Fat Face ?

The Sock Chicken, thursday 27-Jan-11 16
ashlil
Morning of the wedding.. breakfast ideas???
ashlil, 27 of January of 2011 at 12:18

Hi all, look at me worrying about stupid things..! What are you planning to have for breakfast morning of the wedding?? Is Bacon Sarnies/rolls a good idea?? We will have 5 at the house in the morning...

LooseLadie, friday 28-Jan-11 39
Mrs S*
Wedding dress cleaning...
Mrs S*, 8 of January of 2011 at 17:31

Hello girlies, I've been married 4 months today and I've decided that that's a bit too long to have my dress still hung on the back of the door! So... I want it cleaned and put in a pretty box to be...

MandM90, monday 10-Jan-11 3 756
W
Bridesmaid is pregnant!
Wifeysoontobe, 18 of November of 2010 at 21:55

Hey All, So I get told some fantastic news today, my best friend is 8 weeks pregnant! I'm soooo happy for her, but It took me a while to realise... she's my bridesmaid for my wedding next July which...

Red Baroness, tuesday 11-Jan-11 19

General groups

Hitched article topics