I saw Bobbys_Girl kissing Santa Claus
I saw Bobbys_Girl kissing Santa Claus

United Kingdom · From December 2008

• Beginner

Discussions

(Mrs) Magic of Christmas
Driving Home For Christmas
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas, 20 of December of 2008 at 10:06

Driving home for Christmas Oh, I can't wait to see those faces I'm driving home for Christmas, yea Well I'm moving down that line And it's been so long But I will be there I sing this song To pass the...

Mwnci, saturday 20-Dec-08 3
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas
What are you buying everyone this Christmas?
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas, 11 of December of 2008 at 13:52

I know we've had present idea threads but I thought it might be helpful for people to share what we are buying people in the hope it might help someone! H (29) 12 year old malt, proper shave and...

The Flump Who Stole, sunday 14-Dec-08 58
Doughnut
Stocking fillers - I don't get it
Doughnut, 9 of December of 2008 at 11:11

I don't get stocking fillers. We never had stockings as a child - our presents went in pillow cases at the end of our bunk beds. I don't understand why anyone would want tat just to fill up a...

WIseMonkey, tuesday 9-Dec-08 59
mEVY Christmas !
Christmas Movies that make you cry
mEVY Christmas !, 6 of December of 2008 at 14:44

I've just watched on Movies 24 a film called The Christmas Visitor. ☹️ I've bawled my eyes out and had a good nasal clearout, fabulous! So whats the Christmas movie that reduces you to a blubbering...

Ann, monday 14-Nov-22 37
barongreenback
Cheryl Cole
barongreenback, 5 of December of 2008 at 22:08

I would love to slap her. And not in a kinky sexual way. In a sort of I hate the way you're so artificial and play fake nice when we all know you're an evil cow who likes beating up toilet attendants....

Minx Sauce, sunday 7-Dec-08 50
allymc
Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin............????
allymc, 6 of December of 2008 at 18:53

I was singing this version to our 7 month old yesterday and as far as I'm concerned Robin flew away. H looked at me as if I was demented and said it's 'Robin laid an egg!' I'd never heard of Robin...

Matthew, wednesday 23-Nov-22 42
loopyloo33
Where's the X-Factor Thread?
loopyloo33, 6 of December of 2008 at 19:04

Have I missed it?

Hungry Caterpillar, saturday 6-Dec-08 112
POD
Is Tess Daly pregnant?
POD, 6 of December of 2008 at 18:40

Or is that just an unforgiving dress?

jelly baby, saturday 6-Dec-08 16
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas
Feeling a bit weepy
(Mrs) Magic of Christmas, 6 of December of 2008 at 18:04

Any good huggers around? Anyone else needing a hug? ? I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. I have all the other stuff I've posted about going on but I'm also feeling thankful, thankful for what I...

eponymous, sunday 7-Dec-08 35
L
Lunch thread
Lucky Moonshine, 3 of December of 2008 at 13:07

I need some lunch, im tired, hungry and a tad hungover. What lovely delights are you guys having?

Lucky Moonshine, wednesday 3-Dec-08 16
LouM
Christmas user names- what has happened to 'em?
LouM, 2 of December of 2008 at 15:27

Where are they? What is happening, peeeeeeople? ? For the first time ever I have a really good one (thanks to emma numbers, the clever clogs) but it doesn't look like anyone is doing it, and it's...

Katchoo, friday 5-Dec-08 146

General groups

Hitched article topics