• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

5 of September of 2009

5365days 12hours

Discussions

teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Does anyone have....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 1 of December of 2009 at 21:56

Snow yet??? Metchecks offering severe weather warnings, saying that scotland and northeren engerland are getting snow. We have a lot of rain at the moment..... chr**t its cold though!!!!!!!!

overtherainbow, wednesday 2-Dec-09 6
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
Domestic Disharmony..
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 30 of November of 2009 at 17:54

Dont you hate arguements? Especially the ones where you dont argue, you just sit in silence, ignoring one another, keeping out of each others way, He's home in half an hour and I'm scared....I dont...

Juicymelons, tuesday 1-Dec-09 20
Steelgoddess
One bridesmaid?
Steelgoddess, 30 of November of 2009 at 00:24

Just wondered if anyone only had one bridesmaid and if they were happy with thier choice to do so...

Mel B, thursday 28-Jan-10 26
leni
Experiences of rain on your wedding day...
leni, 30 of November of 2009 at 15:36

The wedding day is fast approaching (this saturday) and the forecast is very changable between no rain and lots of rain! So to prepare myself - what do I do if it rains? I'm gonna buy a couple of huge...

Peter, tuesday 1-Dec-09 13
Broody_wife
Invite Flash Please!!
Broody_wife, 22 of November of 2009 at 18:33

Ok, So I want to make my own invites but need some inspiration and was wondering if you lovely ladies wouldn't mind flashing yours for me?? I liked these ones, but obv would have them in my colour...

aliaisp, monday 1-Mar-10 46
bluewater
Photos thread!
bluewater, 26 of November of 2009 at 09:30

Not sure this really covered planning pics that people had collected last year, think it was more a wedding or engagement pics award? anyway, post yours! and N&P your tog if you want. here are...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, thursday 26-Nov-09 8
shoegal01
Black Bridesmaid Dresses Dilema
shoegal01, 23 of February of 2009 at 12:20

I love black and really want Bridesmaids dresses in black but everyone keeps telling me 'you cant have black for a wedding' - what do you lot think?

The Little Jewellery, tuesday 10-Nov-09 30
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
My surname doesnt feel my own...????
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 6 of October of 2009 at 15:57

Tis weird. Having inherited my mothers name as my surname, it doesnt feel that much of a jump. Yet, the name doesnt feel like mine. The kids at school - when they remember - call me it, and the staff...

Umbrellacademic, wednesday 7-Oct-09 33
Jefna
Edinburgh hotel recs for hen party please?
Jefna, 5 of October of 2009 at 16:05

Hi there, I'm an old married now and haven't been on WP for a few years, but I'm hoping someone can help please? I'm bridesmaid in May next year for my lovely best friend and I've just been given the...

Jefna, wednesday 7-Oct-09 6
bluewater
it's the weekly weekend good/bad thread! cowabunga!
bluewater, 2 of October of 2009 at 09:28

Morning all. firstly, to all this weekend's brides, and i think there are a fair few, have an AMAZING day. and remember to hurry back with your reports and pics! GOOD: it's friday. TFI friday. GOOD: i...

irrelephant, friday 2-Oct-09 27
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Finally... my wedding report with a few pics
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 30 of September of 2009 at 13:15

Ill try not to bore you too much!!!! Saturday 5th September 2009 Day guests - 32 evening guests -300 Bridesmaid, navy and mocha grooms tartan- hunting stewart I Woke up around 730 with a bit of a sore...

mrslowndes2b, friday 2-Oct-09 26
L
HELP, I'm stupid!
Lear, 30 of September of 2009 at 12:33

I'm selling some of my son's fancy dress and accessories and listing them on ebay. For the life of me I can't remember what an item of his fire fighter accessories are called. It's a tool which makes...

WelshTotty, wednesday 30-Sep-09 1
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Sarah-kay yoooou hoooo!!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 31 of August of 2009 at 21:39

That excitment that we havent been feeling finally hit me today! i was at work and i wrote the date i was planning on sending someone home as being the 4th, realised that was friday, almost started...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, monday 31-Aug-09 1
N
So excited I can post pic of ring
nearlysummer, 31 of August of 2009 at 21:12

Then I'll stop I promise. I've just been driven mad not being able to post on all the dress and ring flash threads so I'm making up for it but this really is the last xx My hands aren't as minging as...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, monday 31-Aug-09 2
bec84
Signing off as a miss....
bec84, 31 of August of 2009 at 21:09

Well I'll be leaving home at quarter to 7 in the morning,...cases are too heavy, but I don't care! Its so exciting, nervewracking, emotional - cried 3 times today already, once saying goodbye to my...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, monday 31-Aug-09 3
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Ok.... so i appear to have caught his manflu!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 31 of August of 2009 at 21:29

With 5 days to go, i can now answer my previous question and tell you that no, vicks first defence does not work! grrrrrrrr! x

Bridget Gump, monday 31-Aug-09 376
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Just been and got my wedding cake!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 29 of August of 2009 at 18:19

Picked it up off the shelves in asda at the bargainous price of £27 for 3 tiers and once ive added my own ribbons, jewels etc i reckon itll look pretty good! x

ooh la la, sunday 30-Aug-09 13
thefuturemrsclarke
god its quiet here tonight. anybody fancy a drink?
thefuturemrsclarke, 29 of August of 2009 at 20:49

Oh has gone to bed cos he starts work at 3.30 in the morning so im bored and theres naff all on telly ( naff all, i sound like me old nan, but i musnt swear now must i ) xx

22tango, saturday 29-Aug-09 18
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
My goodness its very quiet on here today!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 29 of August of 2009 at 14:40

Whats everybody up to? i should be working my way through the list of things as long as my arm that ive to have done by wed but instead im facebooking and hitching! Was at the dentist this morning,...

Weather Girl, saturday 29-Aug-09 13
ashmegdj
Yay, just when I was sinking into the big dark hole......
ashmegdj, 29 of August of 2009 at 13:19

.......that has been left with the wedding and honeymoon all being over and done with, I found out this morning I got the job that I applied for and I start on Thursday!!!! Sadly this means no more...

3d jewellery, monday 31-Aug-09 8
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
OT- hes got man flu!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 29 of August of 2009 at 12:51

One week to go and h2b is snottering about the house. ive been to boots this morning and bought first defence to prevent me from snottering down the aisle, does anyone know if that stuff actually...

Little.Miss-Scatterb, saturday 29-Aug-09 2
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Bought OH's wedding present today
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 28 of August of 2009 at 20:26

Wanna see? xxx

22tango, friday 28-Aug-09 2
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Bridal underwear, gimmie a flash!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 28 of August of 2009 at 11:37

I havent been for mine yet, think i might go today but as my dress is quite low cut at the back i dont really know what to go for, any advice/examples would be appriciated Ax

Weather Girl, friday 28-Aug-09 9
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain
Hen night no3 for me tonight!
Little.Miss-Scatterbrain, 21 of August of 2009 at 10:38

Think ive maybe stepped over the acceptable mark of how many hen nights one person is allowed and im possibly going to need a new liver come monday but this weekend is in my home town, where i dont...

Bridget Gump, friday 21-Aug-09 2 333
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OT I've just been hypnotised...
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 20 of August of 2009 at 21:03

It was cool I seemed to have filled the hypno criteria so I'm back next thursday....... very odd sensation really. First, i wanted to laugh, then I kept floating off to my future conversation telling...

AutumnRose, friday 21-Aug-09 13

General groups

Hitched article topics