Serafina

United Kingdom · From March 2009

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

18 of February of 2010

5203days 7hours

Discussions

S
Some sad news (and lots of items for sale)
Serafina, 28 of January of 2010 at 17:32

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, I made the decision to cancel my wedding (or at least postpone for a long time). There were many reasons leading to this decision and I am certain that it is the right...

brideseekingblush, wednesday 10-Feb-10 30
S
Lots for Sale including Maggie Sottero 'Coco' UK8
Serafina, 28 of January of 2010 at 17:38

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, I made the decision to cancel my wedding (or at least postpone for a long time). There were many reasons leading to this decision and I am certain that it is the right...

Serafina, sunday 31-Jan-10
S
Changing your surname
Serafina, 30 of December of 2009 at 15:54

Following on from the beginning of a discussion in another thread- Are you (or have you) going to change your surname to your husbands after the wedding? Are you going to double-barrel or use your...

cola, sunday 3-Jan-10 44
Hugo Brambles
Loads of free wedding mags Chesterfield (Loopyjennie are you about!)
Hugo Brambles, 30 of December of 2009 at 11:10

I've got a stack of wedding mags free to a good home if anyone would like them? I bought them as a job lot off ebay, there's probably about 30 - 40 mags I should think. My wedding is next week so I...

Hugo Brambles, friday 1-Jan-10 5
debs1701
New Years Resolutions...Anyone making any?
debs1701, 27 of December of 2009 at 18:41

I say the same thing every year about joining the gym but I think I might give it a miss for the time being until I get used to doing some exercise using my new Wii game "Your Shape" ? Anyone else?

Allgold78, friday 1-Jan-10 28
Gillsy
OT Anybody been to Budapest?
Gillsy, 26 of December of 2009 at 21:28

I know theres not that many people about just now but just wanted to see if anybody had been to Budapest and whether they would recommend it or not. We are thinking of going for a few days for our...

Gillsy, monday 28-Dec-09 4
GeordieBarbie
I used my new name!!!
GeordieBarbie, 27 of December of 2009 at 10:22

We booked our Christmas present last night - a trip to Vegas for next September and I had to book it in my new name!!!! Felt very wierd!!!

nickelbabe, wednesday 30-Dec-09 8
Gillsy
OT How many calories....
Gillsy, 26 of December of 2009 at 15:39

.....do you think you consumed yesterday???? I'd have an educated guess of around 3000 (give or take) for me. Had 2 starters and 3 sweets (well you have to sample everything that is on offer) and felt...

jen52637, saturday 26-Dec-09 3
Gillsy
OMG - don't go to the supermarket (unless you really, really have to)!!!
Gillsy, 22 of December of 2009 at 14:37

I've just been to Asda - OMG, you'd think it was closing forever!!!!!! Are people REALLY going to eat all that food???? All I wanted was some bread, milk and a few other bits and pieces to get me...

jem179, thursday 24-Dec-09 15
S
A Cautionary Dress Tale *pics*
Serafina, 21 of December of 2009 at 14:22

I've just been to the dress shop to show my Mum my dress which she has not seen before. It fit me perfectly in September but, due to a variety of factors, I've lost a fair bit of weight and it now...

Serafina, tuesday 22-Dec-09 23
CupcakeQueen
O/T Christmas Number 1...
CupcakeQueen, 20 of December of 2009 at 18:33

Joe or Rage Against the Machine.... Joe for me x

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, monday 21-Dec-09 11
woo-woo
Teachers opinions please...
woo-woo, 18 of December of 2009 at 15:18

I know there are quite a few teachers among us and I am looking for some advice. Today my 7 year old daughter was slapped on the arm by a classmate, she cried and told her teacher who then told her to...

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, saturday 19-Dec-09 9
Gillsy
OT Flash your XMas Tree!!!!!
Gillsy, 11 of December of 2009 at 19:26

A bit OT but anybody care to flash a pic of their Xmas tree???? I'm putting mine up tonight so will take pics in the daylight tomorrow and flash. Who wants to go first??????

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, tuesday 15-Dec-09 44
The Sock Chicken
HITCHED AWARDS 2009 - Most Beautiful Venue
The Sock Chicken, 10 of December of 2009 at 20:50

In 3rd place.............. GeordieBarbie In 2nd place.......... Laura_Lee and THE WINNER is......... Serefina

aliaisp, sunday 13-Dec-09 17
I
Have we had an engagement ring flash recently?
irrelephant, 5 of December of 2009 at 17:52

I haven't seen one for a while, and with all these newbies around it might be nice to see all those new rocks!

*porsche*, tuesday 8-Dec-09 43
tahdah
*Official Hitched Sixpence*
tahdah, 9 of September of 2009 at 11:31

Hi Everyone, Please see the list so far; (those in orange will be on the 2nd list with a sixpence started by Bluewater) let me know if you want to join the kleek! **********@*****.**.** Date Hitcher...

ooh la la, tuesday 24-Nov-09 40
Jumbly Girl
Has anyone got the Hitched sixpences...?
Jumbly Girl, 23 of November of 2009 at 13:20

I've just seen in an alternate post that there are two sixpences doing the rounds (from a post by the lovely Miss Sprout). Can we have a rummage around the back of our sofas and see if we can find...

tahdah, monday 23-Nov-09 10
Jumbly Girl
What are your "something borrowed" and "something blue"?
Jumbly Girl, 22 of November of 2009 at 21:30

Are any of you lovely ladies following tradition/superstition and having these things? If so, what are they going to be? Much as I hate to admit any superstition, I'm thinking about following this one...

fvj199, monday 23-Nov-09 26
The Sock Chicken
(In prep for awards) Flash Your Dress!!
The Sock Chicken, 21 of November of 2009 at 11:33

I'll start off, although I cannot be voted for! Also REMEMBER - Rule for the award - You must be in the dress - shop sample or actual dress.

lizzyleek, sunday 29-Nov-09 74
thefuturemrsclarke
can we have a jewllery flash please?
thefuturemrsclarke, 14 of November of 2009 at 20:26

Im looking for inspiration .

missdeedee, tuesday 17-Nov-09 25
B
Bridal Shops in the North
blueeyedgirl, 10 of November of 2009 at 16:54

Hi I live in Manchester and looking for bridal shops nearby. I'm not getting married until 2011 and havent booked a venue officially (we know where and just have t sign on the dotted...

blueeyedgirl, wednesday 11-Nov-09 12
teeheeyoucrazyguys!
OMG its soooo cold....
teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 8 of November of 2009 at 16:52

Our pond froze! its brrrrrrrrr degrees out there. Anyone else had to dig out the gloves n hats yet???? I'm all wrapped up INSIDE too!

Serafina, tuesday 10-Nov-09 11
emmy1979
Help! My dream dress will be too cold, and I'm too short for it...
emmy1979, 10 of November of 2009 at 11:03

Hi, First time post but I really need help. I'm getting married next christmas (December 18th) so thought I had plenty of time to sort my dress out. I've searched online and loved Charlotte Balbier's...

Mrs S*, wednesday 11-Nov-09 12
lou-sweeney
Who to have as Bridesmaids
lou-sweeney, 9 of November of 2009 at 12:42

I'm struggling with bridesmaids who to have as between me and my fiancé we have 8 nieces obviously don't want them all and don't want to upset them as for adult bridesmaid don't know whether to have a...

lou-sweeney, saturday 21-Nov-09 14
inalein
Glasgow Dress shopping today!!!! UPDATED - Link to pics now added!
inalein, 5 of November of 2009 at 07:49

Well, all showered, got my best undies on and all ready to go. Got an appointment at Sarah Louise Bridal in Glasgow at 10 with my MIL2B....canny wait!!!!!!!! Got another appointment tomorrow in...

inalein, sunday 8-Nov-09 51
nicky1980
Dressflash please for inspiration!!
nicky1980, 1 of November of 2009 at 18:37

I've been dress shopping this weekend for the first time and loved it! I have now got a shortlist but need to go back to retry a few across some different shops. I was wondering what different styles...

missdeedee, monday 2-Nov-09 25
FIONATS73
O/T Lets see if we have visited the world between us? Places you have been, bit of fun
FIONATS73, 30 of October of 2009 at 09:41

Its a little quite a the moment, and I need some interesting reading. So lets see if we have visited the world between us all... So where have you been in the UK and aboard with who and what for (more...

fancyfree, saturday 31-Oct-09 32
Stazzle
Dresses: What you wanted vs what you bought!
Stazzle, 26 of October of 2009 at 11:37

I must confess, I've stolen the idea for this thread off another wedding forum ? but thought it was a good idea as so many of us end up with such a different wedding dress to the style we thought we'd...

louisiannaday, thursday 29-Oct-09 42

General groups

Hitched article topics