A
allthatglitters

United Kingdom · From August 2005

• Beginner

Discussions

flailing wildly
getting ready routine - special nights out
flailing wildly, 19 of February of 2009 at 15:34

Anyone have one of these that they're willing to share? I have the afternoon off tomorrow after a cut and colour at the hairdressers, and fancy indulging myself a bit before going out. Indulging...

KB3, friday 20-Feb-09 8
A
Foundation - what shade?
allthatglitters, 19 of February of 2009 at 15:03

How do you know whats your right colour? Mine has run out and i think it's to light anyway. I was told to dab the tester on the back of my hand, but the back of my hand is a different colour to my...

Wuzzle, thursday 19-Feb-09 7
glider12000
Please, Please, Please Can I Have Some Hitched Vibes? [updated]
glider12000, 19 of February of 2009 at 10:16

I`m off to Windsor today to have an assessment by Etihad Airlines to be a Cadet Pilot, which would see them pay for all of my training, then get a job with them for 5 years, a complete package worth...

Roller Disco, thursday 19-Feb-09 21
Cherry_Valance
People who laugh a lot
Cherry_Valance, 19 of February of 2009 at 13:42

Does anyone else assume that people who laugh a lot are a little bit, erm, dim?! Or am I just a sour faced cow? The only person I've ever mentioned this to before was Mr CV - we both seem to laugh...

juliehf, saturday 21-Feb-09 66
M
The City (The Hills spinoff)...
Minx Sauce, 11 of February of 2009 at 17:42

I've just watched the first episode of The City (The Hills spin off following Whitney's move to New York). I think I may be addicted already. ?

allthatglitters, thursday 12-Feb-09 6
Mizz Pink
Following on from the Laminate thread, cleaning?
Mizz Pink, 11 of February of 2009 at 15:20

Hi, We have had a new kitchen fitted with click laminate flooring. Instead of the usual pine/wood effect its grey marble with a high gloss finish. I clean it with a well rung out mop, using a dab of...

allthatglitters, wednesday 11-Feb-09 6
Mizz Pink
This weeks Come Dine With Me
Mizz Pink, 11 of February of 2009 at 11:03

We watched Mondays and Tuesday last night.......looks like its gonna be a goodun!!

Orly Bird, wednesday 11-Feb-09 16
MrsD
Anyone want to meet my new puppy?
MrsD, 10 of February of 2009 at 09:58

This is Dexter. He's a Border Collie and has one blue eye and one brown one. He's just over 8 weeks old and he's gorgeous!

Clodders, tuesday 10-Feb-09 29
claires
dress opinions please
claires, 10 of February of 2009 at 09:11

I am wanting a dress to wear for Valentines meal. We arent going anywhere posh, but fancied a change from black trousers and a top. So which of these, if any, do you prefer. I am about 5 ft 6, and a...

katn, tuesday 10-Feb-09 41
HanB
(TMI) Smear test question...
HanB, 6 of February of 2009 at 16:14

I think i need to have a smear test as i have been bleeding between periods since they have returned after giving birth (almost 6 months ago). I also bled after having sex a few weeks ago, but it...

allthatglitters, friday 6-Feb-09 7
GemBear
My First AIBU
GemBear, 6 of February of 2009 at 14:34

In an attempt to post more I thought I'd ask your opinion on this. It's no big deal but it's really pi**ed me off! I have an i-pod nano that I bought for gym use. Just a small 4g one but it was plenty...

lauraloo, friday 6-Feb-09 35
K
WWYD i know something is wrong with my mum............................
kat100710, 5 of February of 2009 at 10:40

Hi all My mum is 57 not old at all but she can hardly walk without getting out of breath. She literally crawls up her stairs to get to bed. Her hands / fingers hardly open ( gp has said this is poor...

badkitti*, thursday 5-Feb-09 4
HeidiHole
Oi you lot.
HeidiHole, 5 of February of 2009 at 09:55

That's my hedge!

HeidiHole, thursday 5-Feb-09 22
J
Those in and around Birmingham
Janna, 5 of February of 2009 at 08:00

Is the snow as bad as they're reporting? My H is travelling from Kent to Birmingham (and back, hopefully!) today and I was wondering what his chances of success were? He's already left and said, "ask...

NickJ, thursday 5-Feb-09 31
Sunset21
Eastenders....
Sunset21, 4 of February of 2009 at 15:37

Where did Bradley get Gumbo from and is Danielle ever going to tell Ronnie that she's her daughter?

Saracroft251, wednesday 4-Feb-09 6
Consuela Banana Hammock
I'm right not to bother the GP aren't I?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 4 of February of 2009 at 16:26

I've got a cold - a croaky voice, blocked ears and I feel cold and tired. But no headache or sore throat or cough. I've have got viral conjunctivitis which apparently is a side-effect of having a...

jules cat girl, thursday 5-Feb-09 14
cherry_bomb
Getting into work - what's reasonable?
cherry_bomb, 4 of February of 2009 at 10:04

If there's a forseeable event (bad weather, tube strike etc) that was likely to make people's journey to work longer, do you think: a) It's the employee's responsibility to be at work at a particular...

pigalicious, wednesday 4-Feb-09 36
monalisa
Jade Goody (sens but not dead)
monalisa, 4 of February of 2009 at 08:05

Has been told her cancer has spread to her liver ,bowel and groin. It's now a case of how long they can prolong her quality of life for. So very , very sad for a 27 year old woman with children to be...

Tanta, wednesday 4-Feb-09 52
MrsB
Am I the only one who's husband has gone in to work both today and yesterday?
MrsB, 3 of February of 2009 at 09:02

I feel so fed up, everyone's posting fab photos of their entire families playing in the snow from yesterday. most people seem to be taking another day off today. I know I should be proud of him in...

Popcorn1, tuesday 3-Feb-09 42
Evy evy
Your favourite favourite picture/photograph
Evy evy, 31 of January of 2009 at 22:56

Let's do a picture post! I've got loads that I love, scenery,events and so on, but this is currently my favourite...

RuthG, monday 2-Feb-09 64
flailing wildly
kissing on the lips
flailing wildly, 2 of February of 2009 at 16:09

Who do you kiss on the lips, apart from your OH? This might sound rather odd (the reason why I thought I'd sound you lot out), but the only person I kiss on the lips apart from Mr FW is my best...

The Beast, wednesday 4-Feb-09 44
Sunset21
Pah [stamps feet]
Sunset21, 2 of February of 2009 at 15:35

I want to go home. How come a colleague was sent home at 1.30pm (ish) and i'm still sat here despite having nothing to do? Is anyone else actually at work? I hate driving in the snow.

Zooropa, monday 2-Feb-09 8
WelshTotty
Just rambling - worried about husband (long sorry)
WelshTotty, 2 of February of 2009 at 14:07

Mr WT is an IT bod, and for the past 4 or so years he has worked in a relatively large cross Britain company. He started off enjoying the job, but when his boss retired early last year a new...

WelshTotty, monday 2-Feb-09 16
Roobarb
What has Hitched given you? (my contribution a bit TMI sorry)
Roobarb, 2 of February of 2009 at 14:23

Currently "enjoying" my first period in over a year and using my mooncup, when it dawned on me that if it hadn't been for Hitched I'd in all likelihood never have heard of these, or even if I had seen...

Lumpy Golightly, tuesday 3-Feb-09 22
Hyacinth
The recession and attitude to work.
Hyacinth, 2 of February of 2009 at 14:18

I was just watching the news- about roads and driving in the snow, and the presenter said “its good, people are heeding advice to stay at home” and I thought, you know, I don’t think they are...

Petal, monday 2-Feb-09 11
S
wwyd, bit embarrassed
Sunny Day, 2 of February of 2009 at 13:20

We live in an old house that has been converted into flats, a basement one, ground floor (which is us) and then the upper two floors is a massionette. On Saturday me and my H were in our bedroom...

flailing wildly, monday 2-Feb-09 9
HeidiHole
Show me your snowy photos
HeidiHole, 2 of February of 2009 at 08:20

This one is the front garden, although is doesn't really show you how deep it is. Garden chair, you can see how deep it is here. My poor conifers >sob>

Ronypoo, monday 2-Feb-09 54
flailing wildly
ah, bless
flailing wildly, 31 of January of 2009 at 19:34

Down in London village for a business trip during the week, with a few colleagues. Whilst in the taxi from Paddington to Docklands, my very lovely admin assistant (age, 25, uni educated) pointed out...

Hyacinth, monday 2-Feb-09 38
Zoay
So how come schools always shut and teachers get the day off, but...
Zoay, 2 of February of 2009 at 08:40

...other workplaces all open as usual and all employees are expected to turn up? My sister and my bro both have shut schools and no work today. But my husband is travelling 240 miles through the snow...

Mal, monday 2-Feb-09 83
ClaireJ
Help settle my nerves please...
ClaireJ, 2 of February of 2009 at 13:12

After being made redundant last Monday, I have a fantastic interview lined up this afternoon. The problem is that I have put so much pressure on myself for this that I am now in an absolute panic...

ClaireJ, monday 2-Feb-09 2
Eric
10 things we dont know about you....
Eric, 31 of January of 2009 at 00:15

Thought this might be fun....I'll start... I'm a mature student I play for a living I cant remember a time when I wasn't a mummy I dont like real coffee, but I'll devour the pretendy powder...

Marmite, wednesday 4-Feb-09 391 1

General groups

Hitched article topics