Skip to main content
W
whitetiger@work

United Kingdom · From March 2009

Discussions

K
Indecisive - WWYD?
KJB, 26 of May of 2009 at 11:42

I'm going to a festival in July as a steward...my first ever festival - eek. They encourage car share, and I've been offered a lift with a young man who lives locally. I can't decide whether or not to...

whitetiger@work, tuesday 26-May-09 2
flailing wildly
am I being oversensitive or am I being fed bullsh*t?
flailing wildly, 26 of May of 2009 at 12:23

I'm feeling a bit highly strung right so now sure if I'm overreacting or not, so opinions would be appreciated. A friend was supposed to come and visit me on Saturday, by their suggestion. They'd have...

GMT, tuesday 26-May-09 12
W
wwyd office politics (long)
whitetiger@work, 18 of May of 2009 at 13:32

Okay. There are 3 of us in an office at any one time. I work 3 days and someone else does the other 2 days. We have 2 full time people. 1 of the full time people is slighlty higher up than the rest of...

Orly Bird, monday 18-May-09 532
Ostrich
Recommend your mobile phone, particularly Nokias
Ostrich, 11 of May of 2009 at 10:42

I'm due for a mobile phone upgrade and haven't a clue what's out there anymore. I have a Sony Ericcson at the moment but think I'll go for a Nokia one. What phone do you have and what's good about it?...

Day Dreamer, monday 11-May-09 10
jaz
So tell me about trial separations...
jaz, 5 of May of 2009 at 12:17

Has anyone had one before and fancy sharing the good/bad? Did it work for you and did you end up back with your partner or was it the beginning of the end? Thanks in advance

jaz, wednesday 6-May-09 24
Consuela Banana Hammock
Bizarrely - anything I can do to "induce" my period a day or two early?
Consuela Banana Hammock, 5 of May of 2009 at 13:55

Without going into the whys and wherefores (there I go - all cryptic again!), I really need my period to be well and truly over by the 13th of this month. It's due around the 9th but if it came a day...

Consuela Banana Hamm, tuesday 5-May-09 3
Clairy
Your first love
Clairy, 29 of April of 2009 at 16:43

I haven't seen my first love in probably 15 years. However, he still lives in the town my Mum and Dad live, as he and my Dad worked together for a while and Dad sometimes updates me. We've sent the...

juliehf, friday 1-May-09 52
W
what does cross network mean?
whitetiger@work, 29 of April of 2009 at 13:43

My new phone is coming tomorrow and it says 100mins inclusive - cross network. Does cross network mean I can call any network or does it mean something else? I'm worried now ☹️

Heritag, wednesday 17-May-23 6
W
Has anyone her got a nokia e71 and does facebook work on it?
whitetiger@work, 28 of April of 2009 at 12:12

I am inches away to getting one and sadly this is the deal breaker - if it doesn't work on it I wont be getting one ?

whitetiger@work, tuesday 28-Apr-09 5
emma numbers
Am I reading too much into this? WWYD/HWYR?
emma numbers, 27 of April of 2009 at 15:50

I was doing a property viewing for work on Saturday and got chatting to a surveyor. I didn't think much of it when he asked for my number as I do a lot of networking and new contacts are always...

Jellicle, monday 27-Apr-09 10
Hello Sunshine
AIBU? OH / Work related
Hello Sunshine, 27 of April of 2009 at 17:04

I'm feeling a cross between being really furious and actually quite upset at the moment and I'm just wondering whether I'm getting things a bit out of perspective. OH is a workaholic and has pretty...

spacecadet_99, monday 27-Apr-09 17
Curly Girly
Wine Spritzer
Curly Girly, 22 of April of 2009 at 12:24

Would this be made with fizzy water, soda water or lemonade?

Pink Han-bag, wednesday 22-Apr-09 6
Chicken
Camping help
Chicken, 22 of April of 2009 at 11:59

Would the starter pack premium (3rd option down) be a decent gift for a couple who want to start camping? I am utterly clueless. https://365campingcaravanning.com Thanks.

whitetiger@work, wednesday 22-Apr-09 2
flissy666
Patrick Swayze (not dead) :(
flissy666, 15 of April of 2009 at 16:44

Oh my, I had a lump in my throat when I saw this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1170249/Frail-Patrick-Swayze-shadow-self-cancer-takes-toll.html Poor man and his poor family ?

Hungry Caterpillar, wednesday 15-Apr-09 9
A
Has this happened to you?
Anon****, 14 of April of 2009 at 09:34

Have gone ANon because t'is a bit embarrassing but i am 22 and today i woke up and had farted in my sleep and followed through. I had crap all down me legs....should i go to the doctors?

Old Nick Esq., tuesday 14-Apr-09 68
Missus Jolly
Nintendo DS's are so blimmin unsociable
Missus Jolly, 14 of April of 2009 at 09:01

My daughters best friend is with us for the day. She has arrived with a DS. I absolutely loathe them because they turn normal children into unsociable, monosyllabic, grumpy monsters. Why would you...

whitetiger@work, tuesday 14-Apr-09 6
Hugo Brambles
Do you lock your front when you're in the house? AIBU
Hugo Brambles, 13 of April of 2009 at 14:55

Just having a heated debate with OH. I came downstairs to find our front door wide open (well I say front but technically it's on the side of the house). I asked him why the front door is wide open...

Mrs S Smith, tuesday 14-Apr-09 69
A
WWYD - family & birthdays
alison76, 9 of April of 2009 at 11:19

Here’s a WWYD/AIBU for a Friday. It’s my younger sister’s 30th birthday a week tomorrow. As she hasn’t had a wedding, she’s having a big old dinner & cocktail party instead (her words). All the...

WelshTotty, thursday 9-Apr-09 28
F
G20 Protesters Accounts vs Journalists Accounts
Fimble, 2 of April of 2009 at 09:05

Just been reading various news websites and blogs re the protests yesterday. Most of the journalists seem to think the police did a good job overall- the protestors seem to think otherwise, their main...

Mrs JMP, wednesday 8-Apr-09 79
Chicken
Cyclist on pavement
Chicken, 27 of March of 2009 at 09:51

I had a row with a bloke this morning. Was walking to tube station and sorting out my ipod when I heard a bell. Man in 50s is cycling on pavement towards me. Made me jump and the first words out of my...

stafoo, monday 30-Mar-09 44
M
White People with Blue Eyes caused the credit crunch
Mrs JMP, 26 of March of 2009 at 22:06

Says the PM of Brazil.

HeidiHole, friday 27-Mar-09 9
Day Dreamer
Drivers who know the Bexleyheath / Erith / Bluewater area UPDATE
Day Dreamer, 26 of March of 2009 at 11:09

Thanks again to eveyone who replied the other day. Just wanted to say that after the recommendations on here I tried the route via crayford, princes road and then the hill to avoid the big roundabout...

KB3, monday 30-Mar-09 22
monkey fingers
warning to any other radio one listeners who are as silly as me, advice too please!
monkey fingers, 24 of March of 2009 at 20:23

Yesterday I was listening to edith and she was asking what the song was by playing the first and last part, i felt very smug that i knew what it was, so decided to text in. However, I sent my answer...

monkey fingers, wednesday 25-Mar-09 15
EmsieS
Is anyone doing personal loans at the moment?
EmsieS, 24 of March of 2009 at 16:08

H wants to buy a second hand car and would like to borrow £6k. He rang Sainsbury's last night and got a flat no. He/we haven't been late paying anything, homeowners, have permenant jobs (both in...

anjumanji, tuesday 24-Mar-09 5
Scottishterrier
can i vent *sensitive*
Scottishterrier, 24 of March of 2009 at 14:22

I know i don't post here very often, I read most of the threads but i still have a fear of saying the wrong thing or not being intelligent enough to join in with discussions. However today i feel the...

sarahjl, wednesday 25-Mar-09 36
fudge29
iPods...which one do you have?
fudge29, 23 of March of 2009 at 08:48

After years of being behind in the gadget scene I'm going to buy one of these. I didnt realise there were so many kinds! Which do you have? Im not bothered about videos and things as I really only...

fudge29, tuesday 24-Mar-09 11
Sunset21
Anyone on Microgynon?
Sunset21, 23 of March of 2009 at 11:12

A friend once told me that they kill your libido, just wondered if anyone has found this whilst taking them?

looneytune, tuesday 24-Mar-09 12
S
How am I going to deal with this?
Scarlet Fifi La Voom, 20 of March of 2009 at 10:58

H is going up to Wakefield tonight, and is coming back tomorrow morning with his best mate and a van to collect most of his bits. I just don’t know how I am going to deal with this tomorrow. I was...

Scarlet Fifi La Voom, friday 20-Mar-09 5
Mr JK
An e-mail promising delivery "within the first week of March"
Mr JK, 9 of March of 2009 at 14:37

Received five minutes ago. ? Not much to add to that, though I replied saying "if you mean 2010, why don't you spell it out?"

whitetiger@work, monday 9-Mar-09
The White Rabbit
Facebook - is it normal to have people you don't know ask to be friends ?
The White Rabbit, 4 of March of 2009 at 10:44

Admittedly am very bad with names but not totally sure I know the two people who have popped up (have only been signed up for a fortnight) - can you accept and then look at their profile to check you...

Diefenbaker, wednesday 4-Mar-09 11

General groups

Hitched article topics