Skip to main content
P
Protostar

United Kingdom · From June 2009

Discussions

*CJ*
Aspergers in adults?
*CJ*, 23 of August of 2009 at 20:38

Before I get lost in the powers of google can anyone help recommend any informative websites regarding Aspergers please? And particularly in adults. Or is there anyone here who has any experience of...

Giraffe Wife, saturday 29-Aug-09 27
Darren @ Hitched
please read this. It is very important...
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:11

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

hazel, thursday 27-Aug-09 73
macca
Medics/Science bods - passive cannabis inhalation? Also housing/ASBO experts
macca, 26 of August of 2009 at 00:10

We've lived in our current flat for almost 3 years. Its a Housing Association property, and our downstairs neighbours are tenants of the same HA. We noticed the odd weed smell very occasionally since...

Shiny, thursday 27-Aug-09 12
Boxof BaldKittens
Slow Hitched
Boxof BaldKittens, 26 of August of 2009 at 09:19

Amazing that Hitched is even slower than before. It took me 10 mins to get on the site and then another 5 to log in. Sometimes wonder if its worth the bother when other sites are faster; I wonder if...

Tilly Floss, wednesday 26-Aug-09 14
spacecadet_99
Can I have some vibes for my mum please? Long and poss sens, sorry
spacecadet_99, 21 of August of 2009 at 08:13

I found out last night that my granddad died on Monday. We've been estranged from him for years - MrSC has never met him and we've been together for nearly 8 years. My mum didn't find out straight...

Hungry Caterpillar, friday 21-Aug-09 15
Lady Vixen
The release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi
Lady Vixen, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Can someone please explain to me what the decision has been taken to release the 'Lockerbie Bomber'. I know it is on 'compassionate grounds' as he has terminal cancer but I've not heard of the...

teenybash, friday 21-Aug-09 34
P
Loosing Sleep Over 'Friend' Issue
Protostar, 18 of August of 2009 at 09:17

I work(ed) with someone who, at the very least I considered to be a friend. He's been direly ill over the past year or so, but wherever possible, I've tried to help him by covering his evening classes...

Ms. Scarlett, tuesday 18-Aug-09 13
ooh la la
Uni help - home office environments...
ooh la la, 18 of August of 2009 at 13:36

Firstly, thank you so much to those who helped last week, by completing the online survey I created. (As I have said before, I will be going back to University in September to complete my third year,...

ooh la la, thursday 20-Aug-09 21
cavewoman
everything is slipping away from me
cavewoman, 18 of August of 2009 at 06:28

I don't think i can do this, at this moment in time i even feel like i cannot move off the sofa. How do people cope when their life is falling apart because im not and everything is so dark and seems...

Luthien, tuesday 18-Aug-09 9
(pf)
meteor shower
(pf), 11 of August of 2009 at 13:18

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8193769.stm wednesday night will you be watching?

Old Nick Esq., tuesday 11-Aug-09 5
P
Work Problem. Help!
Protostar, 29 of July of 2009 at 09:47

Hi All, This is a little complicated but will try to be as quick and concise as possible. Any thoughts would be much appreciated at this is really worrying me now. My colleague and I both work for a...

Protostar, wednesday 29-Jul-09 10
P
Removing Accounts
Protostar, 29 of July of 2009 at 14:59

I know this sounds like a strange request, but does anyone know how you can remove/delete your Hitched account?

Protostar, wednesday 29-Jul-09 1
Evil Yoda
Speed of Forum
Evil Yoda, 23 of July of 2009 at 23:00

Is anything going to be done about the speed of the forums? Personally I am not posting as frequently as I used to due to how slow the pages take to load. There is a thread on OT at the moment called...

Dean @ Hitched.co.uk, thursday 27-Aug-09 33
B
X Factor: Cheryl v Dannii
bobbi, 12 of July of 2009 at 22:28

So whose camp is everyone in, to me it seems everyone likes Cheryl and I do but am a bit fed up with all the hype over her and actually prefer Dannii. Can't wait for X Factor thou and love Holly

Dooby, wednesday 29-Jul-09 7
M
Advice needed please (Sens)
Minx Sauce, 29 of July of 2009 at 10:44

There's a close group of us girls, about 10 of us, that have been best mates since primary school. We're now heading towards 34/35. One of the girls' Dad died last week and his funeral is tomorrow....

Peaches, wednesday 29-Jul-09 27
Hepburn
Serious toothache....
Hepburn, 29 of July of 2009 at 10:28

I've got an infection on my gum where my wisdom tooth on one side has half come through, my cheek and gums are swollen on one side and I have what resembles a massive blood blister on the gum at the...

Hannah, thursday 8-Jul-21 8
S
I know it depends on the region, but in general when do the kids go back to school
seahag, 28 of July of 2009 at 21:07

Just trying to arrange when to have a holiday when they go back.

LizBjk, wednesday 29-Jul-09 15
swampytiggaa
FFS - how much bad luck can people have?
swampytiggaa, 29 of July of 2009 at 09:44

My brother and SIL sold their house about 2 years ago with the plan of having a narrow boat built to live on with a view to having no mortgage and a nice bit of cash as a nest egg. They were told it...

swampytiggaa, wednesday 29-Jul-09 15
I love shoes
Scientists / Academics etc...
I love shoes, 28 of July of 2009 at 20:33

Yes its me again wondering where to take my life next.. A teaching and research assistant position has become available at my local uni in my field and Im considering applying, its a 5 year fixed post...

flissy666, tuesday 28-Jul-09 7

General groups

Hitched article topics