Skip to main content
Juliet McKee Photography
Juliet McKee Photography

United Kingdom · From May 2010

Discussions

*Mini*
What don't you like at weddings?
*Mini*, 30 of March of 2013 at 17:56

Its been ages since we did one of these and we have lots of lovely new shiny Hitchers to join in! So the question is what don't you like at weddings? Chair Covers? Horse Drawn Carriages? Men in top...

Kelly, sunday 17-Mar-24 569 3
C
Recommendation for anyone having a woodland themed wedding.
cm_ljw, 2 of April of 2013 at 18:26

I picked up my wood slices today for my table centrepieces. I found someone who makes them in the midlands area (but ships them all over the country). He makes the most amazing things specifically...

It Must Be Love Wedd, wednesday 14-Jan-15 47
sukari
civil ceremony
sukari, 13 of March of 2013 at 09:17

Hi all We have finally booked our venue for ceremony and reception and I am about to provisionally book the registrar for the civil ceremony. I have never been to a civil ceremony before and have no...

PinkLady3, wednesday 13-Mar-13 5
L
hair and makeup artist recommendations london
Lizardizzy, 11 of March of 2013 at 19:49

Hi, I'm getting hitched in May and am looking for a mobile hair and makeup artist to come to us in East London. Please help!

Lizardizzy, tuesday 12-Mar-13 6
L
One step at a time and gifts!
laura02010, 12 of March of 2013 at 10:03

Feeling a bit overwhelmed this week - my wedding is just over 3 months away, all the big things are sorted but starting to panic about the little things. Last night we sat down and wanted to plan how...

tayto, tuesday 12-Mar-13 1
B
Ideas for children
BeautyQueenie, 11 of March of 2013 at 15:25

Hi everyone. We're getting married in NYC in August ?, and having a reception for friends and family when we get home. Both the OH and I have been married before, and so we've decided to go away and...

tayto, tuesday 12-Mar-13 5
HanaC
Help with songs..
HanaC, 11 of March of 2013 at 23:16

Want a different song to walk down the aisle to? Anyone have any suggestions..I'm really struggling to think! Also what is everyone's first dance song? Do BM's walk down the aisle to a song? Same as...

Trish2014, tuesday 12-Mar-13 15
PinkLady3
What time is your photographer leaving?
PinkLady3, 6 of March of 2013 at 10:18

We're currently receiving quotes from a few photographers in the Oxfordshire area and most only seem to stay until the wedding breakfast (a couple have said they will snap a staged cake cutting). Is...

Elixia, thursday 7-Mar-13 34
karenanne229
OM's your advice please on photographs you had
karenanne229, 1 of March of 2013 at 11:59

Hiya I'm trying to prepare a list of photos I want done and wondered if any of you could tell me of any you love (and think would make your album empty without), wished you'd had done or caused a few...

Peter, friday 8-Mar-13 20
F
skin breakouts!! - HELP
FutureMrsFellows, 4 of March of 2013 at 10:29

Hello I have suffered from skin breakouts for a few years now I desperately want to clear my skin for the wedding, lucklily I'm not getting married till october 2014. I was wondering if anyone else is...

Peter, wednesday 6-Mar-13 13
Juliet McKee Photography
Getting Married In Mauritius this August?
Juliet McKee Photography, 6 of March of 2013 at 12:35

Hi everyone, I am going to be in Mauritius this August and really fancy shooting a beautiful tropical wedding or doing a honeymoon couple shoot. Fees will be extremely reasonable as I will be there on...

Juliet McKee Photogr, wednesday 6-Mar-13 377
B
Hello Ladies, I'm new to the forum just wanted to say hi
Bird 1, 15 of May of 2010 at 22:15

Hi Ladies, As the title says really, I've just joined on here. I'm getting married in about 9 months time and have not got a clue how to start planning it! Anyone got any good tips, or can reccomend...

Bird 1, tuesday 18-May-10 45
Ice Queen
Forum Rules - Advertising - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST
Ice Queen, 13 of January of 2010 at 08:31

We are getting lots of advertising on the site from members who do not advertise in the supplier directory Please read the rules before posting https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/content/ForumRules.aspx...

Blossom Forest Photo, friday 25-Mar-16 273

General groups

Hitched article topics