Soybean

United Kingdom · From April 2010

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of March of 2011

4804days 23hours

Discussions

S
Problem with Dad... UPDATE (in case you're interested...!)
Stephie, 10 of June of 2015 at 09:49

...they have now split up ha ha. All that drama for nothing!! Dad told me to leave a spot for him in case he met anyone else, I didn't reply.... ? Can anyone give me any advice on what to do about...

soraneko, wednesday 10-Jun-15 16
overtherainbow
Face Primer
overtherainbow, 23 of May of 2015 at 17:40

I want to try one as I've heard they're good for keeping your make up looking good all day but I'm not sure which are good makes. Smashbox seems to have lots of excellent reviews but is it OK for...

Mrspanda18, thursday 28-May-15 10
TheRealTricks
The Walking Dead - spoilers!
TheRealTricks, 10 of February of 2015 at 16:39

Verdicts? I won't miss Tyrese. Nowhere near enough Daryl for my liking!

Calella, wednesday 1-Apr-15 23
WickyWack
Pinched nerve..
WickyWack, 4 of February of 2015 at 09:12

Okay, so I pretty much demanded a Drs appointment and saw him yesterday afternoon. My GP reckons I have a pinched nerve in my trapezius area causing my pain/crunchy neck and numb finger and constant...

jen-lou, wednesday 18-Feb-15 14
*Mini*
Things that annoy me
*Mini*, 16 of January of 2015 at 20:18

People that drive wearing coats. people that eat cereal at any time other than for breakfast. People that clap along to music on a TV show.

MrsShep, wednesday 18-Feb-15 259 1
H
World just turned upside down :(
HeartbreakHotel, 26 of January of 2015 at 18:58

First off let me start by saying I am a member of this forum but couldn't face anyone seeing this along with all my wedding information and working out who I am, so I've just created this new account...

MOMB, friday 30-Jan-15 39
S
MUA - Essex
S&K2015, 14 of January of 2015 at 17:06

Hi all, As everyone has been so wonderfully helpful with my last question regarding photographers, which thanks to you great people we have now found and booked I was wondering... I found my perfect...

MrsMtobe2016, wednesday 18-Feb-15 12
C
Hen weekend nightmare!
CrackedEgg88, 13 of January of 2015 at 21:47

Long story short - the bride wants a hen do (5 days) abroad with close friends but is also having a hen night with all other friends in Manchester....we have been asked by the chief bridesmaid (who...

Soybean, thursday 15-Jan-15 21
Holey
What's on your Christmas list?
Holey, 2 of December of 2014 at 12:27

I know we are all adults but what are you coveting for Christmas this year? Bonus points for flashes and frivolity!

Ddpunk, monday 8-Dec-14 32
M
Shoes have arrived. Would you be happy with them *flash*
MrsB2015, 26 of November of 2014 at 10:34

so after the whole delivery issue and bad communication the shoes arrived. I'm really not happy. The large crystal is scratched, there is glue showing, gaps in the crystals, the soles had tissue...

samidolls, monday 8-Dec-14 23
Chucklevision
wearing leggings as bottoms....
Chucklevision, 25 of October of 2014 at 00:39

So walking home from the train station this evening, I was walking behind a girl who was wearing leggings as trousers. Not only could I see a massive hole in the inner thigh area ( I was walking...

Mat, sunday 26-Feb-23 73
WickyWack
My arm burn has healed up...BUT......
WickyWack, 14 of October of 2014 at 09:14

Now look what I've done with bloody curling tongs - stings like a biatch and has blistered and popped.. This photo doesn't convey how bad it actually is. I am a complete tool. Really really hope this...

*Pugsley*, tuesday 14-Oct-14 6
Nature Bride
Housework and working full time.
Nature Bride, 26 of September of 2014 at 19:25

Hi all, I'm just wondering, and I'm sure it can't just be me, but how do those of you who work full time and your fiancees work full time manage your housekeeping? I am really struggling and it's...

Micky, wednesday 14-Jun-23 24
*Mini*
Foundation - what do you suggest?
*Mini*, 28 of September of 2014 at 19:38

I've fallen out of love with double wear, I'm in need of new foundation. What would you recommend oh wise otters?

InkedDoll, friday 10-Oct-14 25
J
Got my wedding ring. Flash
jesikab4u, 24 of September of 2014 at 10:16

What do you think? Does it go with my ER? Does the gap look strange? thanks

Lorns, thursday 25-Sep-14 9
lc93
Oxfordshire peeps - things to do in/around Kidlington?!
lc93, 5 of September of 2014 at 12:52

Hi all, hoping someone can help. H2B is really into shooting and has got himself all set up now to reload bullets for his rifle. There's a big reloading 'superstore' in Kidlington and he's somehow...

lc93, monday 8-Sep-14 1
C
help me find a handbag PLEASE
celticcurl, 4 of September of 2014 at 10:49

I'm hoping you lovely Otters can help me find a new bag. I need a new dark silver/gunmetal day bag as my current one is starting to fall apart. It needs to be medium sized, with Flat shoulder straps...

celticcurl, friday 5-Sep-14 7
*Mini*
Scotland
*Mini*, 29 of August of 2014 at 22:31

I am the first to admit I am woefuly ignorant on most subjects- my brain only has capicity for corporate bullshit and prosecco nowerdays. It has come to my attention that Scotland may well vote to...

AmnesiaCustard, monday 8-Sep-14 40
Soybean
Smoking weed in public - What would you do?
Soybean, 27 of August of 2014 at 11:01

I'm not sure if it is just more prevalent in London but I'd say over the last 12 months or so, the sheer number of people I see smoking weed in the street has increased dramatically. If I don't...

ExpensivePinkHair570, friday 14-Sep-18 41
Chucklevision
Wolf of Wall Street...
Chucklevision, 23 of August of 2014 at 21:42

So I'm sitting down with the OH watching Wolf of Wall Street and I'm finding it pretty hard to watch. I'm by no means a prude but I've found some of the scenes re: drug taking & sex in it pretty...

Cilla, tuesday 26-Aug-14 22
bliss_balloons
Which celebs really irritate you?
bliss_balloons , 7 of August of 2014 at 10:19

Everytime I see Jack Whitehall's face on the T.V. I just want to punch him. He's just so irritating!

Enjayee, monday 11-Aug-14 55
daisymoo86
This is probably a very ignorant question - Israel & Gazza
daisymoo86, 1 of August of 2014 at 15:55

So I am sorry for asking, however non of my friends really watch the news or anything so asking them wouldn't really get me anywhere. The latest war that is happening between Israel and Gazza (Hamas)...

~Peanut~, friday 1-Aug-14 4
bliss_balloons
Lets talk holidays...
bliss_balloons , 8 of May of 2014 at 11:26

So where's everyone planning on going this year? It's miserable outside and we can't afford a holiday this year so feel free to make me jealous with all your holiday plans!

Angel Wings, saturday 10-May-14 52
ATB
Show me your pets
ATB, 8 of May of 2014 at 12:34

On the gettting to know you thread there are mentions of lots of pets belonging to a few newish posters so I thought it was time we had another pet flash thread!! She's well known but for the newbies...

kharv, tuesday 13-May-14 60
Rod
Getting to know you....(BT refs but not BT post)
Rod, 8 of May of 2014 at 10:30

So...Otters, new and old...lurkers and active posters...roll up roll up for the getting to know you thread... A lot of us know eachother from our WP days...but with an influx of new faces on Hitched I...

LalaC1988, monday 19-May-14 124
Erin8
Thoughts on Jaime Lannister / Nikolaj Coster-Waldau?
Erin8, 2 of May of 2014 at 18:37

Mr Erin has mentioned a few times how attractive he thinks Jaime Lannister is and l am not seeing it. Don't get me wrong he is far from a minger but l would not describe him as a very attractive man...

Erin8, tuesday 6-May-14 28
sal.san
*** BT ref *** can I ask for some vibes please??? Update in OP
sal.san, 6 of May of 2014 at 08:52

After just over a very emotional year through a few highs and some very dark lows, we are finally going to Matching Panel to be approved for our 9 month old baby boy. I just so wish my adorable pops...

SallyLou, monday 12-May-14 40
Pompey
Music
Pompey, 30 of April of 2014 at 10:08

I have decided that 2500 songs is not enough to have on my ipod. So, can anyone recommend some good albums to download? There's not much music I don't like (no metal though!) and it doesnt have to be...

Sambarine, saturday 3-May-14 15
Holey
Shellac vs. Opi Gel
Holey, 28 of April of 2014 at 21:47

Are there pros/cons to either of these? I want to have my nails done and the salon offers both (for the same price) but don't really know which is best. Also do your nails have to be quite long to get...

daisymoo86, tuesday 6-May-14 12
ashlil
Pool/beach bag inspiration
ashlil, 25 of April of 2014 at 15:05

OT's sorry i don't post much but i do lurk alot and catchup I'm looking for some inspiration. My pool/beach bag needs replacing this year. anyone seen anything about of interest? budget under £100...

ATB, monday 28-Apr-14 3
Pittabre
Good luck JoJo and bye from me!
Pittabre, 23 of April of 2014 at 22:22

Hope all goes smoothly tomorrow, mine is already looking like a complicated day. No idea when I'll regain computer access so see ya when I see ya??

Ohwhatatuesday, thursday 24-Apr-14 15

General groups

Hitched article topics