• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

14 of May of 2012

4373days 19hours

Discussions

misselle
Scottish/Northern England Hitchers in here
misselle, 9 of January of 2013 at 22:00

I was just wondering how many other Scottish Hitchers are in here. I know the official Hitched meet is down south and i'm gutted that its just too far away for me to attend so I started wondering how...

Little Miss Tweety, saturday 12-Jan-13 27
looneysh
Negotiating with new build developments I.e Taylor wimpy or persimmons?
looneysh, 3 of January of 2013 at 13:11

Happy new year everyone! Sorry I haven't been on in AGES!!! My work has blocked this site and I never get the opportunity to go on the laptop at home as my hubby works stupid long hours from home and...

looneysh, thursday 3-Jan-13 3
DaffyB
Money as a married couple
DaffyB, 18 of October of 2012 at 20:19

How do you deal with money since being married? My parents share all of their money equally, all of their money is in joint accounts even ISAs and other savings. Hubby's parents have separate money...

venart, saturday 20-Oct-12 96
Flowmojo
OCD
Flowmojo, 15 of October of 2012 at 14:27

Apparently we all have a bit of OCD within us..i cant pinpoint anything in particular i do but know my brother in law is amusing with his..if he has coloured sweets(m&ms, skittles) he HAS to empy...

Pompey, thursday 18-Oct-12 62
looneysh
proofs of our wedding album
looneysh, 9 of October of 2012 at 13:39

Hopefully this will work https://dl.dropbox.com/u/121859/Proofs_ChrisandSarah-Album-Edit1.pdf I'm super excited!!! Can't wait until the actual album arrives!! EEkk ?

Nicola_84uk, wednesday 10-Oct-12 10
Becklarrr
Lunch
Becklarrr, 9 of October of 2012 at 13:11

What have people got today? I need inspiration to help me decide on what I want!

Becklarrr, tuesday 9-Oct-12 10
Flowmojo
What are you scared of?
Flowmojo, 3 of October of 2012 at 15:40

Do you have a proper fear? Like dying for instance, that a proper fear, or heights. or confined spaces? Mine is ridiculous..I have an irrational fear of popcorn, since choking on some years ago in the...

celticgoddess, saturday 6-Oct-12 65
looneysh
following the Yorkie/Cadbury thread
looneysh, 4 of October of 2012 at 10:59

Woman's Leadership Program's within the workplace, what are your thoughts on these? Does your work have one? Are you a member? If the choice was open to you would you join? Why? My H's work has a...

cookiekat, thursday 4-Oct-12 13 1,182
pandorasbox
Thoughts on this - chocolate for women only?
pandorasbox, 3 of October of 2012 at 20:26

I always wondered how Yorkie got away with their 'not for girls' ad campaign, especially given how Sheila's Wheels were slated for offering better rates for female drivers. It seems Cadbury are going...

*Funky*, thursday 4-Oct-12 35
J
Anyone getting/got married on the Tall Ship in Glasgow?...
Jinglebride, 1 of October of 2012 at 21:46

Just wondering if anyone has been married on the Tall Ship (at the Riverside museum) in Glasgow? We're getting married there next year but the events organiser really isn't filling me with confidence...

Jinglebride, thursday 4-Oct-12 6
*gnashers*
30th JANUARY 2013 - Save the Date...for the Hitched Awards
*gnashers*, 1 of October of 2012 at 17:42

Some of you may remember this thread, discussing the Hitched Awards 2012. We're (Canary Bride and I) currently recruiting our new assistant, as Nuts has had to pull out, as she's getting married or...

RichesToBe, wednesday 3-Oct-12 23
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Questions for people who get coldsores
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 27 of September of 2012 at 12:20

Do they always appear in the same place/under the same circumstances/look the same/run the same course? I have had two coldsores (I think) in my life, both under my nose, appearing after a heavy cold...

Uzma, monday 25-Mar-24 31
Flowmojo
What do you really need/want right now?
Flowmojo, 26 of September of 2012 at 12:17

I need new bathroom products, shower gels, lotions and potions and stuff, i get a haul at Christmas but have seemingly been using lots more lately then usual!! What currently do you really need or...

tortoise, thursday 4-Oct-12 55
Hawk
OMs....how long did you wait for photos?
Hawk, 25 of September of 2012 at 20:44

Our photographer sent through 5 the day after the wedding and said he'd work on them whilst we were away, we've had a link to a few more (low res and with his water mark on, so can't print) he says he...

charlottelucy, wednesday 26-Sep-12 17
Storky
The influence of packaging
Storky, 25 of September of 2012 at 11:24

I read this morning that Tesco are phasing out their blue and white striped 'Value' range for an orangey looking 'Everyday Value' range, essentially because people have been too embarrassed to be seen...

Tizzie, wednesday 26-Sep-12 32
Little Pixie
WP does still amuse me sometimes!
Little Pixie , 25 of September of 2012 at 14:17

Read the first and last post! https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/t/219739.aspx?PageIndex=2

jojo2, friday 28-Sep-12 39
looneysh
LAPLAND.....
looneysh, 25 of September of 2012 at 11:17

My daughters grandfather (Fathers, father) called yesterday asking if I would be ok to let M go to Lapland with him and her cousin who are the same age (7). This is his xmas present to both of them!...

ebony_rose, tuesday 25-Sep-12 8
Flowmojo
Update on Nephew..
Flowmojo, 24 of September of 2012 at 15:15

So after his car accident they wanted to keep him in due to a head injury and sorting out this mass on his lung..it turns out he discharged himself as didnt want to be there the little BLEEP!! Thye...

ashlil, tuesday 25-Sep-12 11
Flowmojo
My nephews been in a car accident!
Flowmojo, 21 of September of 2012 at 09:29

N, Hes 18..he was a passenger in a car with my other nephew in the car behind him coming back from a local hang out last night around 11pm. Police were local when it happened (as it was such a hang...

Helenia, saturday 22-Sep-12 35
looneysh
really disappointing lunch....
looneysh, 13 of September of 2012 at 13:53

My lunch is disgusting! Homemade soup from the local cafe... It's tasteless and has a strange texture. Their Lentil soup is usually really good.... Whats eeryone else had?

*Mini*, thursday 13-Sep-12 20
looneysh
Finally got a tenant in my flat today
looneysh, 13 of September of 2012 at 13:59

Woohoo. Its been a long 9 months of trying to find a tenant then trying to sell then realising that wasn't happening. just got a call saying a tenant has moved in today from my letting agent!! Big...

Mellow_Yellow, thursday 13-Sep-12 3
Mellow_Yellow
Wow
Mellow_Yellow, 13 of September of 2012 at 11:59

Stumbled across this on Yahoo: https://uk.style.yahoo.com/jael-strauss-americas-next-top-model-meth-addict-drug.html

Trickers, thursday 13-Sep-12 24
C
Making friends
Chedi, 11 of September of 2012 at 20:21

I saw in Flow's envious thread that some of you on here don't feel like you have 'friends' even though you all do reply to each other, you still feel 'out of place'. I kinda do too. Plus, I'm glad its...

AmnesiaCustard, monday 17-Sep-12 180
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Riddle me this
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 11 of September of 2012 at 13:53

4 x 4 + 4 x 4 + 4 - 4 x 4 = ?????

tortoise, tuesday 11-Sep-12 45
Flowmojo
We arnt looking to move just yet but..
Flowmojo, 5 of September of 2012 at 11:49

Mr F has just asked if I wanted to go view this house!! https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39098330.html?premiumA=true I think as he was chatting to a neighbour at the weekend who...

Cakeycase, wednesday 5-Sep-12 59
Missus S
Just for fun - cheapest houses
Missus S, 5 of September of 2012 at 12:48

Go on rightmove and in your hometown find the cheapest house/s in livable condition. (not shared ownership percentages) I'll start.....

~Peanut~, friday 7-Sep-12 41
Mellow_Yellow
I can't stop eating!!!
Mellow_Yellow, 3 of September of 2012 at 15:46

I reckon I must have consumed my own bodyweight in food today so far ☹️

Mellow_Yellow, tuesday 4-Sep-12 14

General groups

Hitched article topics