C
c-ross

United Kingdom · From January 2011

• Beginner

Discussions

F
Mr & mrs sign
future.mrs.c, 18 of January of 2014 at 13:57

Hi everyone, if your having 1 where r u getting it from? We want it as are top table centre piece with our new surname. Just got a quote for £86! I thought was a bit expensive? Or is that about right?...

Stephie, tuesday 18-Nov-14 24
Mrs-HFA
Garden Lawn Sign??
Mrs-HFA, 11 of May of 2012 at 18:20

Hello, I was at a wedding reception yesterday and this sign greeted us at the reception of the hotel. I wondered if any of you knowledgable ladies would know where I could source something similar?...

*Ducky*, tuesday 22-May-12 10
D
Need help with Toptable decorations
Desi, 2 of May of 2011 at 19:34

Hiya ladies.... Want to thank everyone for the advice and help this forum has given me....... I am here begging for more help. After the shock of centerpiece prices, OH and I decided to make our own....

c-ross, tuesday 31-May-11 18
AllyMcBear
Mr & Mrs letters - where to buy??
AllyMcBear, 11 of April of 2011 at 17:27

If you have bought the Mr & Mrs letters, can you tell me where you have bought them please? Also if you don't mind can you tell me how much they cost??? Tia x

LeahPeah, thursday 30-Jun-11 20
C
Slightly off topic! Real madrid tickets?! How to get them - HTB's stag!
c-ross, 2 of March of 2011 at 13:50

Hi, My HTB is off to Madrid on his stag for the footy. He’s footy mad so it seems perfect! Trouble is he seems to think he can get tickets on line through some agency – I’m worried it could be a...

Random Name, wednesday 2-Mar-11 351
C
HELP! Perfect UK honeymoon cottage needed!
c-ross, 2 of March of 2011 at 13:44

Hi, We are looking for a holiday cottage for our honeymoon in April – staying in the UK to try to save money. We’re struggling to find a cottage special enough – any help gratefully received! Our wish...

CardiffInvitations, saturday 12-Mar-11 7 5,278
L
Decorations - Free Standing Letters....Help needed.
laura2107, 19 of January of 2011 at 14:04

Hi Everyone, I am looking to buy some free standing letters for my wedding reception. I thought it would add a nice touch and also as something that I can keep after. Here is a pic of what I am...

c-ross, wednesday 2-Mar-11 19
Cheeky_pie
Mr and mrs letters
Cheeky_pie, 28 of January of 2011 at 11:42

We have both decided that we dont want to have flowers on our top table. We really want to have the large wooden letters which spell out mr and mrs. I had seen them on ebay but can now only find...

c-ross, wednesday 16-Feb-11 5
B
Mr & Mrs signs and freestanding letters that spell Love
Bird 1, 3 of January of 2011 at 09:23

Hi Does anyone know where I can get the above items? I's like the Mr & Mrs sign in front of us as we have the wedding breakfast and the Love sign near the cake. I have seen a few of these but they...

avintagebride, thursday 13-Jan-11 17

General groups

Hitched article topics