• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of January of 2010

5254days 11hours

Discussions

Mrs_imp
Planning a wedding in Ibiza
Mrs_imp, 5 of January of 2011 at 15:54

Hi everyone This is my first post on hitched and I hope some of you out there can help me.

Holly, monday 18-Dec-23 2,653 3
Mrs_imp
Ibiza_bride wedding report
Mrs_imp, 31 of July of 2012 at 18:12

A bit of background- Me and Mr IB have been together about 6 years and we got engaged in December 2010. Mr IB is from Ireland originally and I’m from the IOM and we live in Manchester together. None...

Mrs_imp, sunday 21-Oct-12 49
Mrs_imp
*****good luck ibizalovin 2nd june 2012*****
Mrs_imp, 20 of May of 2012 at 18:20

Good luck T! I'm sure that you're day is going to be fabulous and I can't wait to read your report and see some flashes when you return. Your dress is gorgeous, your venue is stunning and I'm sure...

Mrs_imp, saturday 9-Jun-12 28
Ibizalovin
Jenny Packham Dry cleaning
Ibizalovin, 9 of June of 2012 at 20:13

Hi Can anyone recommend a dry cleaner to take care of my exceptionally dirty Jenny Packham dress? I had a beach wedding and didn’t want to spend the whole night hitching up my dress so the bottom of...

Ibizalovin, saturday 9-Jun-12 1,880
Ibizalovin
Jewellery makers and finders in here please [:D]
Ibizalovin, 3 of May of 2012 at 11:02

Hi Hibs I have just seen this bracelet online and have fallen head over heels for it! It is from Anthropologie but I’ve had a look and can’t find it on their website – could any of you recreate it for...

westlakedesignsbasic, friday 4-May-12 4
Purple Pixie
Welcome drinks
Purple Pixie, 2 of April of 2012 at 12:42

What are you having?

cookiekat, monday 2-Apr-12 31
far2calm
Is it a long day on your feet?
far2calm, 27 of March of 2012 at 08:23

Shoes, I normally would love to buy shoes, but finding it hard work getting wedding shoes, basically because I don’t like them! Ha. So I have a possible 3 pairs, first dress fitting Thursday.... all 3...

eeyoring, wednesday 28-Mar-12 14
K
funky/coloured shoes
katzan, 27 of March of 2012 at 11:11

I know that there have been a lot of posts about shoes recently, but they all seem to be about the same type of shoes. I'm looking for some shoes that are a bit more interesting than cream coloured...

tillydent, wednesday 28-Mar-12 19
adelly
Our Vegas Wedding - planning so far with pics!
adelly, 14 of February of 2012 at 12:18

Hi all Thought I would do a planning thread, might be of interest to any other Vegas brides out there, or you might just like a nosy! Planning threads are my fave so here goes with mine! We're getting...

Haylz16, saturday 31-Mar-12 34
Trouble_gb
Hurricane Lanterns
Trouble_gb, 22 of March of 2012 at 13:05

HI, I was wondering if anyone has found anywhere cheap to buy these from? I'm looking for large ones ( 25cm +) and possible some smaller ones as well. If anyone is looking to sell ones the have our...

Trouble_gb, monday 26-Mar-12 4
sophamie
Is anyone getting married near Bromley??
sophamie, 20 of March of 2012 at 22:44

Hi everyone Me and my OH have finally decided to set a date for our wedding after being engaged for nearly 7 years! We're looking to get married in Chislehurst, near Bromley in Kent at his mother's...

Ibizalovin, wednesday 21-Mar-12 7
Pompey
My Best Friend - Updated final page
Pompey, 18 of March of 2012 at 11:36

My best friend is one of my Bridesmaids - dont have an MOH or CBM as such, her and my sister live close to each other so have split the responsibilities as my other BM is only 15 (although right now,...

Pompey, monday 19-Mar-12 31
Ibizalovin
Invites finished... ready to post noticed a TYPO... gutted!!!!!
Ibizalovin, 11 of March of 2012 at 18:41

[:'(] We've just finished hand making our invites and they're all nicely piled up, stamped, sealed and ready to go in the post box tomorrow. H2B was cutting the last few inserts and realised that we...

kyla25, sunday 11-Mar-12 3 798
M
Honeymon in Morocco??
mrs-roth-to-be, 26 of February of 2012 at 15:58

Has anyone been to Morocco?? Currently looking online for ideas as my H2B wants culture, I want eomance, beach, some culture etc. or aany other ideas?

anirudh123, wednesday 7-Mar-12 7
Ibizalovin
Side tiara, hair down and a veil??
Ibizalovin, 26 of February of 2012 at 13:56

Hi, I had always assumed that I would wear my hair down loose and wavy, with my side tiara (Jenny Packham Acacia ii) and a long soft tulle veil for in the church. I am now though wondering if this...

irrelephant, sunday 26-Feb-12 1 1,801
Ibizalovin
Dyeing shoes
Ibizalovin, 19 of February of 2012 at 15:02

Hi, I have bought a beautiful pair of white shoes that I wanted to have dyed purple. I’ve always loved the idea of purple shoes but when my sister saw the shoes yesterday she reckons they are so...

Soulmates, thursday 23-Feb-12 2
teapotty
Wedding beauty prep....
teapotty, 23 of February of 2012 at 09:44

Just wondering what you are all doing to preapre your face / body / skin for the big day? I am worried about having spots on the day as I'm prone to them, especially when stressed!!

pandorasbox, saturday 25-Feb-12 42
NorthumberlandBride
question about shoes.
NorthumberlandBride, 19 of February of 2012 at 14:50

I bought some REALLY gorgeous shoes in december and wore them once... i love them and do u think, if i dont wear them again before then i can get away with using them at my wedding?

NorthumberlandBride, sunday 19-Feb-12 5
*Ducky*
Custom Converse? UPDATED! Ours arrived *Flash*
*Ducky*, 17 of February of 2012 at 14:05

I have this innate ability to find unecessary, but really cool cr*p. I was thinking of getting some comfy shoes to wear for the evening and Mr DB has already expressed an interest in getting some...

nemi, friday 23-May-14 77
Ibizalovin
Adding straps to dresses.
Ibizalovin, 15 of February of 2012 at 11:03

Hi I really like these dresses for my BM’s but they both wanted dresses with straps which I’m struggling to find does anyone have any experience of adding straps to dresses either from matching ribbon...

*Ducky*, wednesday 15-Feb-12 1,643
Ibizalovin
Totally freaking out... 4 months to go and no church!
Ibizalovin, 1 of February of 2012 at 16:46

With four months to go we have been bumped from our church (that’s another LONNGGGG story! ☹️)and are now having serious issues with arranging any church or service- due to lack of English speaking...

Mrs_imp, wednesday 1-Feb-12 3
Ibizalovin
What are you planning to do with your make up?
Ibizalovin, 31 of January of 2012 at 20:57

OOh so I was just having a think about what my make up will be like when the big day arrives and as Im blonde with green/brown eyes and having a sunny beach wedding I am thinking of smoky eyes and...

Ibizalovin, tuesday 31-Jan-12 310
Ibizalovin
Buying a veil
Ibizalovin, 30 of January of 2012 at 15:09

Hi I am trying to find a veil that is WAYYYYYY cheaper than the £275 one I fell in love with in the bridal store. Can anyone reccomend any good places to buy a reasonably priced but good quality veil?...

ruby_tuesday, monday 30-Jan-12 10
cookiekat
Flash time!
cookiekat, 30 of January of 2012 at 17:18

I feel like death warmed up so going to cheer myself up with a flash ceremony and reception all in same building Ceremony mine will be black sashes the garden reception room, again I'm having black...

cookiekat, tuesday 31-Jan-12 11
mummymrs2b
what make is your wedding dress?
mummymrs2b, 30 of January of 2012 at 14:44

Just a nosey post as ive seen a maggie that im waiting to try, see if its the one and seen a few mention maggie, but theres a few other makes ive tried or will be trying, So what dress did you go for?...

goldpants, tuesday 2-Oct-12 106
vebec19862
Hair trial flash
vebec19862, 29 of January of 2012 at 21:09

So excited, had hair and make up trial today - so happy with the results, it's exactly what I wanted

(Claire), monday 30-Jan-12 15
Ibizalovin
Help me choose my wrist wear... cuff vs bracelet
Ibizalovin, 30 of January of 2012 at 11:31

Hi everyone, this is my gorgeous Jenny Packham Delphine for my wedding in Ibiza in the summer. The top pic is the detail of the dress and below it the headress I am wearing (Jenny Packham Acacia ii)...

Mrs_imp, monday 30-Jan-12 4 1,011
Ibizalovin
Cool personalised London street sign
Ibizalovin, 23 of January of 2012 at 21:05

I saw these advertised today on the tube and got so excited at the idea of having it personalised with our wedding details... alas £425 is wayyyyyyy too much for a novelty item no matter how cool it...

Sheer Gold, monday 23-Jan-12 1 1,974

General groups

Hitched article topics