OZZYGIRL

United Kingdom · From March 2011

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

15 of October of 2011

4601days 22hours

Discussions

freb2reh
Older bride, non church venue, to veil or not to veil?
freb2reh, 14 of June of 2011 at 09:18

Well as it says really. I am, I guess you could say, an older bride - will be 40 by the time of the wedding. I am also a second time around bride and we are not getting married in a church. My...

Carol, wednesday 19-Jul-23 41
B
The things I wish I could say
Beki<3'sphill, 14 of June of 2011 at 16:19

There's certain thing i wish i could say: To H2B: I love you dearly, please help me when I ask for help with wedding plans instead of the usual "I'm leaving it to you because you enjoy it"...

Beki<3'sphill, sunday 19-Jun-11 44
Mynnie the Moocher
Spooky coincidences that make you stop and think
Mynnie the Moocher, 25 of May of 2011 at 15:43

Sorry, I just had to share this and I was about to post on one of the wedding music threads but realised it's probably better off on it's own here.... It probably meant more to me at the time than it...

OZZYGIRL, wednesday 25-May-11 5
N
5 months today! How are other october brides getting on?
narie, 22 of May of 2011 at 14:17

Just noticed that is 5 months today until my wedding day!!! Still got so much to do - but got reports to write and testing of my class to do will have to leave more of the wedding bits until summer...

Euphoria Boutique, friday 27-May-11 9
fizzypop
Permanent state of anxiety
fizzypop, 20 of May of 2011 at 18:12

Seriously, am I alone in this? I have just over 10 weeks to go (72 days, to be precise) and I am worried about everything. I had a panic two weeks ago that because I hadn't paid the registrar, they...

fizzypop, friday 20-May-11 16
J
Make Up Artists - North East
jm2b, 20 of May of 2011 at 16:07

Can anyone recommend a make-up artist who works in the North East? Needs to be one that will go easy on someone who knows very little (ok, nothing) about make-up. I don't want to be done up so that I...

OZZYGIRL, friday 20-May-11 1
C
Friends and unreasonable wedding-related behaviour
CrazyCanuck, 18 of May of 2011 at 10:38

The email i've just received makes it 2 separate events of previously sane friends doing strange things because of our wedding THIS WEEK and it's only Wednesday. The email was from my friend in...

a_white_izzy, wednesday 18-May-11 21
FutureMrsRon
My first proper 'OMG it's all real!!' moment!
FutureMrsRon, 4 of May of 2011 at 21:43

Today I got in touch with the people who will be conducting our ceremony in Canada and she sent me a document with the religious and non-religious ceremonies, and optional readings etc. As I was...

OZZYGIRL, wednesday 4-May-11 4
O
Flowers - what to do
OZZYGIRL, 27 of April of 2011 at 00:10

My mum is no longer with us and the rest of her family plus my sister and her family are in Australia. My sister is my MOH and my neice my BM (I know -nightmare to organise dresses). Anyhow , I am...

overtherainbow, wednesday 27-Apr-11 370
E
15th October. Do I have a date twin?
englishrosebride, 26 of April of 2011 at 18:40

Just wondered if I had a date twin out there??? xxx

englishrosebride, wednesday 27-Apr-11 3
S
Jewellery and Tiara HIB
Sawah, 10 of March of 2011 at 13:01

Ladies I need your help Ive been looking for tiaras for ages now but cant find anything that really appeals to me. Im wanting something smallish but not a head band with a mixture of pearls and...

Sawah, thursday 10-Mar-11 9
S
Flowers
shoosh, 2 of March of 2011 at 22:13

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for making a bouquet - I have been looking at prices and they seem to be so expensive ☹️ I just dont have the money to be spending loads of...

maryg111, thursday 3-Mar-11 6
O
Evening Reception
OZZYGIRL, 1 of March of 2011 at 23:52

Hi everyone, has anyone one got any ideas for how to decorate our evening do. I have sorted the day reception but have broke the budget a bit so need some inspiration as to how to turn the venue round...

OZZYGIRL, wednesday 2-Mar-11 4
C
Anyone else getting married 15th October 2011??
CLAIREYFAIRY2, 26 of July of 2010 at 12:56

Hi, I was just wondering if I had a date twin out there? If I have how are you getting on, what have you done so far? xx

CLAIREYFAIRY2, thursday 3-Mar-11 7
M
Planning ground to a halt... due to my indecisiveness!
monkey_nut, 20 of February of 2011 at 14:34

Getting married in September... We have the venue/registrar/honeymoon sorted and I have my dress ordered but I've come unstuck at the colour scheme decision... My dress is ivory lace and I'm only...

monkey_nut, wednesday 2-Mar-11 21
M
Any Maggie Sottero Brides?
Missmeeru, 2 of March of 2011 at 10:34

Hi Ladies I've chosen my wedding dress and its a Maggie Sottero one, who else has a Maggie Sottero dress? Love Number one Maggie Fan!!xxx

Dani1984, saturday 18-Jun-11 46
O
wedding 15 oct
OZZYGIRL, 1 of March of 2011 at 23:35

Hi I am getting married on 15 Oct. Reading other posts am starting to panic. Ive hardly booked anything. Chosen lots of stuff but booked v little ...

Jason Clark DJ, wednesday 2-Mar-11 5 565

General groups

Hitched article topics