• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

10 of February of 2012

4462days 5hours

Discussions

K
Place name holders for sale x48
KannyBride, 26 of May of 2012 at 17:57

I'm selling my place name holders. I have 48 and will sell them all for £40 including postage. They are white heart shaped photo holders - 11cm high and look fantastic on the table. I put photos of...

maddiemadness, wednesday 25-Jul-12 479
MacyLil
Wedding Invitations
MacyLil, 11 of October of 2011 at 09:43

I'm looking to get mine sorted in the next few days or so, can anyone recommend any good suppliers? I think im going to go with Paperthemes - Wedding Invitations at the minute as they seem to have...

MacyLil, thursday 13-Oct-11 17
K
Hand cancelling invitations...anyone?
KannyBride, 10 of October of 2011 at 16:59

Hello brides I have just finished writing my beautiful wedding invitations, I can’t wait for people to see them! I have read on countless websites that you should ask the post office to “hand cancel”...

KannyBride, monday 10-Oct-11 9
E
Any one used JJ's House???
ExcitedBride.com, 15 of August of 2011 at 10:12

Hi All, Has anyone used JJ's House for their BM dresses?? If so because they are in America is there anything 'extra' that I would need to do? I.e. customs taxes etc? Also what do the made to measure...

Sharon, friday 24-Mar-23 14
K
Halswell House
KannyBride, 20 of August of 2011 at 20:29

Hi wedding peeps I was looking at Halswell House as a potential venue for my wedding and have noticed it's no longer placed on Hitched. I've just noticed a poor review on Google, too. Anyone know...

KannyBride, saturday 20-Aug-11 299
K
Straw poll
KannyBride, 3 of August of 2011 at 16:07

Hi brides, grooms and wedding enthusiasts, I’m fairly new to the site and am loving reading about everyone’s weddings! It’s so exciting. By way of a quick intro, I got engaged in April and am planning...

KannyBride, wednesday 3-Aug-11 1
moonpie1985
What would you think / would you be annoyed?
moonpie1985, 31 of July of 2011 at 13:01

If you got engaged 1 year and planed to marry the year after. Then H2B's brother gets engaged about 5 months later and sets the date for 5 months later. It hadn't occured to me at the time that I...

MrsKT2012, monday 1-Aug-11 18
Kooks
Help me get my wedding mojo back!
Kooks, 1 of August of 2011 at 11:43

Well 4 and a half weeks to go and it's gone! Hmph - I just feel really blah about the whole thing, like it's a lot of work, all the fun bits have been done and I can't really be bothered ☹️ Had my...

pink_tink, monday 1-Aug-11 8
K
Difficult venues...time to start again?
KannyBride, 29 of July of 2011 at 14:26

Hi all I wanted to get some opinions on what to do when a wedding venue isn't living up to expectations? I got engaged in April and found a venue that my fiance and I both loved pretty quickly. We've...

KannyBride, friday 29-Jul-11 2

General groups

Hitched article topics