X
xpressmedcare

United Kingdom · From October 2011

• Beginner

Discussions

J
Entertainment
JoeWood91, 30 of September of 2011 at 11:06

Hi Im getting married next year sometime, haven't cemented a date yet but i went to a friends wedding earlier on this year and they had rented a photo booth and it was really good crack, great laugh!...

MarryChristopher, tuesday 15-May-12 16
ebony_rose
I've left my Husband. Merry Christmas!
ebony_rose, 24 of December of 2011 at 18:21

Not even been married 2 months, but I have had enough. Huge row today, and yet again he came out with "well f**k off out my house then", so I did just that. Things have been going downhill since we...

WhiteSparkles, thursday 5-Jan-12 75
C
Slim Fast
churchbride, 26 of October of 2011 at 10:59

Hi Quite an easy one - Has anyone done Slim Fast? How did you find it? How much did you loose? I have about 2 stone to loose and would like to drop 2 dress sizes. I dont want to do it as a permenant...

Jennifer, saturday 30-Dec-23 12
Arquard
Christmas crockery...
Arquard, 12 of December of 2011 at 11:24

Do you have special tableware that only gets brought out at special occasions like Christmas? My nan had a gorgeous emerald green set that we were only permitted to use for Christmas lunch or if the...

HatTrick, tuesday 13-Dec-11 9
Laubar
I am finally a married Mrs Purser! :) FLASH
Laubar, 6 of August of 2011 at 09:49

I am so over the moon that we are married! The day went beautifully. I was so concerned i would get all emotional and get my usual red rash on my chest (ever time i get excited, happy, nervous,...

zheshi, tuesday 3-Jan-12 16
Little Pixie
My real wedding article!
Little Pixie , 25 of November of 2011 at 13:27

Https://www.zankyou.co.uk/p/zankyou-real-wedding-peter-and-dions-local-garden-wedding

estherchou020, saturday 31-Dec-11 5
freckles87
Favourite comedians/comediennes?
freckles87, 21 of November of 2011 at 21:52

Tonight I have sacrificed watching I'm a Celeb (Dougie=yum, fact!) to watch a Live at the Apollo with Ross Noble, which I have seen before and is probably on one of his DVDs that I own. I know he is...

*JLS*, tuesday 22-Nov-11 35
S
Wedding anniversary?
socialpro, 18 of November of 2011 at 23:44

Worried about videography of wedding anniversary? You need to check out these guys - www.film-by-you.co.uk. My sister used them for her weddings. They are AMAZING !! Get 40% discount with coupon Code...

xpressmedcare, monday 21-Nov-11
M
We're Married !!!
mrsrh*, 25 of April of 2011 at 16:26

Hi Just wanted to share what a wonderful day we had on our wedding day on Saturday 16th April. Can't believe it's all over now, although it is nice to look at the photo's & remember and not...

jeniferlussi15, tuesday 27-Mar-12 42
Jason Clark DJ
Stag Night today...
Jason Clark DJ, 29 of October of 2011 at 11:42

Well, today is the day of my stag night. Its been difficult to sort out, with my best man not in this area, and my local mate being busy. So, its nothing too big - just a lads night out with some good...

jaimo693, wednesday 7-Dec-11 5
*Mini*
Setting fire to pasta?
*Mini*, 1 of November of 2011 at 17:50

Last night it would seem I experienced two cooking fails. 1- I set fire to the spagehetti - I was only made aware of this by the smoke alarm going off. 2- I made a cake that can only be likened to a...

jen_84, thursday 3-Nov-11 42
T
thank you cards
teamAJ, 26 of October of 2011 at 17:27

Hi all the other OM, we got married last month and have our pic's back from photographer and just looking around for thank you cards, are there any companies that you recommend? We want to have a...

zheshi, tuesday 3-Jan-12 7
*Mini*
Who are you spending Xmas day with?
*Mini*, 31 of October of 2011 at 20:13

This year its just me and MrMini, we plan to wake up- drink champagne- open pressies - go for a walk - drink mulled wine next to the fire in the manner of a black and white film - cook food - eat it -...

Mrs Bass, wednesday 2-Nov-11 43
sellyourstory
Is your weight loss story print worthy?
sellyourstory, 18 of October of 2011 at 15:42

Hi there, I'm a features writer for the real life sections of top UK women's magazines like Grazia, Cosmopolitan, Reveal, Bella, Woman’s Own, Closer etc and I'd like to do a real life feature on...

xpressmedcare, thursday 20-Oct-11 2
C
Wedding Dress
cazza123, 19 of October of 2011 at 01:53

Can anyone suggest any good inexpensive wedding dress shops in Wolverhampton and the surrounding areas? I am prepared to travel to find a dress under 800 pounds.

Wherts2b, wednesday 19-Oct-11 5

General groups

Hitched article topics