Skip to main content
RebeccaC
RebeccaC

United Kingdom · From August 2011

Discussions

M
Evening tiara advice / suggestions needed
MrsB2015, 29 of December of 2014 at 14:42

Hi girls I am wearing a bird cage veil during the day but looking for something for the evening. I fancy something a bit different. I am wearing my hair down so any advice or flashes would be...

RebeccaC, saturday 3-Jan-15 2
J
Help with accesories/shoes for the dress!
jwdc, 19 of August of 2014 at 13:34

Appologies if this posts twice, there was an error when I tried to post. I'm getting married in late Dec this year and have picked out the dress already. I'm going for a rose gold sequin number from...

alyj66, monday 25-Aug-14 7
M
What do I buy my aunt as a present who is making our wedding cake?
MrsBurton2015, 21 of August of 2014 at 10:08

So my aunt is amazing at making cakes and for our gift she has said she really wants to make our wedding cake What can we be here as a thank you gift?

RebeccaC, monday 25-Aug-14 2
beccak
6 weeks to find something old, borrowed & blue. Ideas please?
beccak, 21 of July of 2014 at 22:32

I had been planning to wear my grandmother's necklace, which would have covered old & borrowed, but it didn't go with my dress. I've now bought all of my jewellery and accessories. What are you...

Mrslizziew2be, wednesday 23-Jul-14 10
Arpee
Asking my friend to be my bridesmaid!
Arpee, 14 of July of 2014 at 09:51

OH and I are going up to Scotland this weekend, where I grew up, to see my best friend from school. I'm going to ask her to be my bridesmaid and I am dead excited! Our friendship really blossomed when...

RebeccaC, wednesday 23-Jul-14 7
S
Bridesmaid gifts
Smithette2b, 1 of July of 2014 at 15:07

Hey ladies! What are you getting your bridesmaids? I was thinking of a little wedding kit for the day to give them in the room but still want something to give them in the speeches. Thanks ? ...

lisaloulou, saturday 5-Jul-14 2
jen-lou
Jewellery Makers
jen-lou, 3 of July of 2014 at 13:44

...are there any jewellery makers on here? i'm looking for a commission piece (a bracelet), thanks ?

alabastamasta, friday 4-Jul-14 8
L
Bridal Jewellery
Lindsey-15, 18 of June of 2014 at 13:00

H everyone, I was wondering if any one had any suggestions where to get Bridal Jewellery from? I can't use 'Fashion Jewellery' as I am allergic to the metal they use, so at a mimimum I'm looking for...

lisaloulou, wednesday 25-Jun-14 12
K
Something blue?
katie80uk, 11 of June of 2014 at 11:33

Trying to keep a bit of wedding traditional with the something old, new, borrowed and blue Got my new...dress and everything i have on really. My old is some lovely pearl earrings that were my nanas,...

RebeccaC, sunday 15-Jun-14 4
M
Kurt Geiger
Mrs2014, 13 of June of 2013 at 13:32

Hi all, just to let you know I have brought my shoes....and omfg the can not believe how cheap.. http://www.kurtgeiger.com/skyscraper-iii-red-synthetic-36-vivienne-westwood-for-melissa-shoe.html i got...

Mrs2014, friday 14-Jun-13 4
Icklefee
ideas please!
Icklefee, 13 of June of 2013 at 13:05

I am thinking of doing the following for my place settings would you add any kind of embellishment to them or just write the names on? And would you use a black or brown calligraphy pen? I was going...

Mary C to be K, friday 14-Jun-13 19
K
Hairstyle Idea's Please
kat739, 30 of May of 2013 at 13:14

Hi I'm not big on fancy hairstyles and I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair on the big day. Be grateful for any suggestions/ ideas. I have shoulder length hair (grown out my bob which I...

Follies123, thursday 6-Jun-13 3
Carpe Diem
Where can i find a gorgeous tiara/headband? Any flashes?
Carpe Diem, 30 of May of 2013 at 23:04

So I am on the hunt for my tiara or hairpiece. I would really like a side one or similar, not that traditional princess type! I will be wearing my hair half up half down and it's very long (can nearly...

Carpe Diem, monday 10-Jun-13 21
Skeptical78
Wedding Gifts- how much?
Skeptical78, 5 of June of 2013 at 10:53

I want to buy gifts for some key members of the wedding party for their contribution to helping us with the wedding, both financially and through offering to provide things for free. Thing is, we're...

mariannechuaphotogra, friday 7-Jun-13 14
Kentish Gal
Pretty or bride-y sucky-in pants?
Kentish Gal, 6 of June of 2013 at 13:28

Just popped in to Debenhams for pants to help suck my tummy in. They all look like something my old Gran would have worn in the 50s. Anyone found anything pretty? Anything remotely bridal? There were...

RebeccaC, thursday 6-Jun-13 3
RebeccaC
Pinterest
RebeccaC, 30 of May of 2013 at 08:45

Hi, I got married 8 years ago and would have loved pinterest to have been around!!!! It is a fab site and I have downloaded the app to my phone. I am sooooo addicted!!!! It's great for inspiration. I...

Laura DeBourde, thursday 30-May-13 7 1,041
emabee
New York Wedding (can I arrange it myself?)
emabee, 10 of May of 2013 at 11:49

I am looking at cutting all the hassle and cost and booking 4 nights in New York and getting married on the cheap while we're there. Has anyone done this and arranged it themselves? I've looked on the...

RebeccaC, friday 17-May-13 2
Going2theChapel
Our Wedding day on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Going2theChapel, 14 of May of 2013 at 09:27

Hi ladies, It's been almost 2 months since our wedding day now, the time has flown and I have yet to find the time to finish my wedding report! (oops!) In the mean time, we have the privilege of our...

RebeccaC, friday 17-May-13 11
C
Bought my JChoos..lurve them...Flash!!
cherrybloom, 13 of April of 2013 at 19:15

I took a trip to Bicester Village today and bought my wedding shoes, some Choos!! They are so comfortable and I feel like the pic doesn't give it enough justice but here goes, if there was ever an...

kharv, saturday 20-Apr-13 33
M
Show me your tiaras!
MrsB-to-be, 19 of March of 2013 at 21:16

Need some inspiration... I'm not wearing a veil but would love to see what tiaras everyone is going for! Would also be interesting to know how you're wearing your hair with them xxx

flowersinherhair, friday 29-Mar-13 38
DaffodilWaves
HIB's - Introductions
DaffodilWaves, 20 of March of 2013 at 20:08

I didn't really know what to title this but thought it would be nice to have a new post where HIB's are introducing themselves and Brides (and Funky) can have a nose at what we do. Might be nice to...

Nutella, monday 25-Mar-13 42
S
Wedding jewellery
Sbv1985, 12 of March of 2013 at 21:46

Hi can anyone give me some ideas of subtle jewellery that will go with my dress? it won't let me upload- but it's sophia tolli martina in ice white - thanks

RebeccaC, sunday 17-Mar-13 13
WickyWack
gold side tiara/hair comb
WickyWack, 16 of March of 2013 at 14:00

Can't find one I like! Help please! Needs to be under 20 pounds.. Ww

Mrs Monkey, sunday 17-Mar-13 3
L
West Midlands venue crisis!
Lauradee, 17 of March of 2013 at 08:57

Looking for a venue in Birmingham or just outside...or Worcestershire. I really want a barn of something a bit different, but finding it impossible to find something practical and not costing the...

DaffodilWaves, sunday 17-Mar-13 9
J
Hair and accessories help needed....
Jenniz, 3 of February of 2013 at 22:05

Hi all, need your help!! I will be wearing maggie sottero geneva but can't decide on hair , hair accessories and jewellery that would go with it... Please help!!

RebeccaC, sunday 10-Feb-13 6
C
Where can I get a hair accessory just like this?
cm_ljw, 9 of February of 2013 at 17:07

I've been so decisive about everything for my wedding except my hair accessories. Hitchers helped me decide on gold...now I've found this (on hitched actually) and it'll be perfect for the hairdo I...

cm_ljw, tuesday 12-Feb-13 10
B
Necklace with dress or not???
BrogstarBride, 9 of February of 2013 at 20:05

I'm not sure whether to wear a necklace or not? My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline what have you all decided? X

alyj66, sunday 10-Feb-13 11
H
Bridesmaid gifts
hannahparker1983, 27 of November of 2012 at 14:18

Please help I'm really stuck on what to get my bridesmaids as a thank you gift I want something for them to keep but not to tacky any ideas I would be so fretful xx

Unlikley Bride, wednesday 12-Dec-12 13
M
Gifts for bride
MrsParkytobe, 12 of November of 2012 at 23:39

I am MOH for my best friend in 4 weeks, I would like to get her something special to keep, I was also going to do embroidered dressing gowns but her mum has already done this... Any ideas what I could...

RebeccaC, thursday 15-Nov-12 2
Katie V
N&P - Stratford upon Avon Wedding at the RSC
Katie V, 22 of October of 2012 at 15:27

Hi guys & gals I just had to shout about this place. I was bridesmaid on Friday at the RSC in Stratford upon Avon ( This is my lovely friend, her husband (giggles to call him her husband) and her...

RebeccaC, saturday 27-Oct-12 4
Pink Han-bag
Tiaras?
Pink Han-bag, 25 of October of 2012 at 15:39

Any ideas where I can look for ones that don't cost a small fortune? I haven't seen any I like yet.

hazyclaire, saturday 27-Oct-12 11
C
Bridesmaid jewellery
chocolatetiger1, 3 of October of 2012 at 18:17

Hi, I know there's been stuff about this before but I can't find what I want on search so was hopeing a nice supplier might have an idea. What I'm after is a necklace +/- bracelet set for a 6 and 10...

Teal, saturday 13-Oct-12 7

General groups

Hitched article topics