• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of November of 2013

3841days 1hours

Discussions

B
I'm not sure I can do this....
Bathsheeba, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:00

Everything is such a mess. My partner and I have always been quite open. If we want to sleep with someone else, then it's permitted as long as it's not in our flat. That's the rule. He even knows I'm...

Katie V, wednesday 12-Jun-13 83
Joes wifey
he proposed!!!!!
Joes wifey, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:08

Hi everyone... Im Amy, (24years old, live in doncaster)and I thought it was time that I stopped being a lurker/forumstalker and introduced myself! As the title says my amazing future hubby proposed to...

Sam12345, wednesday 12-Jun-13 39
Becklarrr
Weekly Good/Bad Thread
Becklarrr, 3 of May of 2013 at 09:01

Not much for me to be honest apart from I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! Have a good weekend everybody! Hope the sun shines for you all!

RedKitchie, monday 6-May-13 36
MrsStobe13
Help..my bridesmaid 'unfriended' me?
MrsStobe13, 2 of May of 2013 at 09:29

Hey all..This sounds really petty but I just discovered this morning that one of my bridesmaids has 'unfriended' me on Facebook. I know my brother (chief bridesman) sent a message around to all of...

MOMB, tuesday 7-May-13 40
B
HAS ANYONE USED www.bridesmaidlook.co.uk??
bigmonkies, 5 of February of 2013 at 12:41

Hi Ladies, Has anyone used or had any experience with www.bridesmaidlook.co.uk? I am looking for reasonably priced teal bridesmaid dresses and there are a few on here but I cannot find any customer...

LuxuriousOrangeBride, friday 25-Jul-14 16
B
Wedding Dress Chosen! *sort of flashes*
Bathsheeba, 1 of May of 2013 at 15:54

Apologies in advance that it isn't an actual flash of the dress but I don't own it yet as I'm having mine custom made My Mother and I have been round every dress shop in Glasgow and Manchester and I...

Bathsheeba, thursday 2-May-13 8
A
Comfortable shoes - Too much to ask?!
AJC211, 1 of May of 2013 at 20:06

I don't think I'm asking for much. I'm not one of those girls who wears heels regularly, I have big feet & long toes, and collapsing arches, so is this REALLY too much to ask... Where are all the...

HappyBrownDecor18059, monday 4-Jun-18 29
Chidders
Mass dress flash
Chidders, 14 of March of 2012 at 17:06

Please. We haven't had one of these for ages, pile in and flash us your dress. Model Me

Buy, thursday 26-Oct-23 965 2
OB
He’s left me.
OB, 15 of November of 2012 at 18:47

Took his clothes and left in his car and everything. Said ‘thanks for no happy memories’. I took his house key while he was packing, at least he can’t get back in.

Bathsheeba, friday 16-Nov-12 89
(Claire)
I dare you to confess.....
(Claire), 30 of October of 2012 at 12:02

Something you have done/not done that is shameful. So me..... H and I never sent thank you cards out after we got married..... ? I have no excuse, we just never got round to it. Your turn!

Sabriel, saturday 12-Jan-13 241
krebecca
ER flash
krebecca, 15 of November of 2012 at 15:51

Hey. I'd like to put up a pic of my engagement ring - I did a post a couple of weeks back and a couple of people asked me to do so when I got it back from the jeweler. But I can't work out how to add...

far2calm, monday 19-Nov-12 118
B
secret wedding
bestbex, 16 of November of 2012 at 15:26

The hub to be and i want to go on holiday and get married and then come back after a beautiful relaxing holiday. we have the money so thats not a prob but just wondering if any of you have done this....

RedKitchie, saturday 17-Nov-12 12
K
Heya! (with flashy)
kittykatkat, 12 of November of 2012 at 21:44

Hiya! I'm not really that new, been perusing this site for a little while now, but thought I'd introduce myself. Am getting married in June next year, live in mid-wales. Flashing my dress below - it's...

Bathsheeba, thursday 15-Nov-12 22
B
Ask Me Anything - I work in the Adult Entertainment Industry!!
Bathsheeba, 9 of November of 2012 at 19:56

Literally, anything to do with shameful secrets, problems, fetishes that frighten you, sexual prowess, whatever. I'll do my best to answer to the best of my knowledge. Just for my disclaimer: All...

Bathsheeba, tuesday 13-Nov-12 29
M
Showing friends your dress...
Melliejb, 11 of November of 2012 at 15:05

I found mine yesterday and I'm so ridiculously excited! I'm dying to show my other half but do want it to be a surprise on the day and want to stick to the tradition of him not knowing. What about...

Lemon Violet, tuesday 13-Nov-12 18
rubyfirecracker
Music, DJs etc - Opinions please
rubyfirecracker, 11 of November of 2012 at 15:18

So we're having a couple singer-songwriter friends perform in the afternoon - nice chilled out folky stuff and one is even writing a song about us! In the evening there's an amazing ukulele band who...

Helenia, sunday 11-Nov-12 11
Kentish Gal
Did you show him your dress???
Kentish Gal, 10 of November of 2012 at 18:31

Didya? Didya? Why? Why not?

MrsA2B2014, thursday 15-Nov-12 36
Tigglettchic
Wording on invitations
Tigglettchic, 10 of November of 2012 at 22:22

Hi, I am writing our invitations and need some help. Both our parents are hosting and it is just a reception as we are getting married abroad without others. Help with wording please. Thanks ...

Bathsheeba, sunday 11-Nov-12 3
D
Honest Opinions Please :) ...........and of course, self-indulgent flash :D
Doddyclaire, 10 of November of 2012 at 14:33

Ladies, i've been foo'ing around with bouquet ideas, and after several week have made this as a rough draft, what do you think?

Lynseys Designs, monday 12-Nov-12 9
Pompey
Bra-less?!
Pompey, 10 of November of 2012 at 11:36

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Mini-Dress-with-Fit-Flare-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2349505&cid=11057&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=3&clr=Red I don't know if I'm brave...

sal.san, tuesday 13-Nov-12 40
Mellow_Yellow
Which Hitcher would you like to shadow for a day?
Mellow_Yellow, 10 of November of 2012 at 11:44

I would like to shadow Storky (aka: Cricks), she always sounds like she is having such fun!

Kjay, saturday 10-Nov-12 14
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Who would you like to shadow for a day?
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 9 of November of 2012 at 20:59

Prompted by Missus S... You have one day to shadow anyone you want, see what they do, nosy into their lives. Who do you choose? (It doesn't have to be a specific person, you can pick a...

Kjay, saturday 10-Nov-12 13
T
DIY invitations, help please!
tulleprincess, 9 of November of 2012 at 19:45

Hello Everyone, I am hoping to make my own wedding invitations... so I'm looking for some advice/inspiration from you lovely ladies!? Anyone with any experience; how did you do it? Did you use a...

gizmobear, sunday 20-Jan-13 14
*Funky*
Environmental Health- Ask me anything!
*Funky*, 9 of November of 2012 at 17:05

Ok im jumping on the wagon.. I work in Environmental Health ask me anything Re Food Safety Food Standards and Labelling Health & Safety Infectious Disease Control Pestology Environmental...

*Funky*, saturday 10-Nov-12 26
J
Song to walk down the aisle to?
jen110513, 7 of November of 2012 at 20:50

Hi there, We have booked an acoustic female singer for our ceremony and drinks reception, she is brilliant and can't wait to hear her on the day! But I've just recently started thinking about the song...

S108HAN, sunday 11-Nov-12 21
Becklarrr
Drunk at Work
Becklarrr, 9 of November of 2012 at 14:29

A colleague of mine has just come back from a lunchtime at the pub and it is the Beer Festival. Not only has he had an extra half hour but he stinks of beer and I am pretty sure he is drunk, as he has...

raincloud, sunday 11-Nov-12 26
L
WHERE IS EVERYONE HONEYMOONING?!
lalalaura, 12 of June of 2012 at 20:59

HEY, im getting married june next year and i really love the look of a few places in mexico! its a hard choice! where have you booked your honeymoons? or where do you fancy? ? x

Horriss, wednesday 8-May-13 69
EAC13
Matching kilts a must?
EAC13, 9 of November of 2012 at 19:02

What are your thoughts on matching Kilts? Do you think they need to match? My fiance's tartan is the Ross Modern Hunting, the best man has a bright red one and the usher a black, deep grey and purple...

Topper, friday 9-Nov-12 2
*gnashers*
Weekly Good and Bad Thread
*gnashers*, 9 of November of 2012 at 09:54

I don't think I have seen one, so apologies if I am being dense if I have missed it! Very lucky, I have only goods this week (although a lot of them are WP related) Good - out for belated birthday...

RedKitchie, saturday 10-Nov-12 39

General groups

Hitched article topics