• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

3 of April of 2013

4060days 2hours

Discussions

MrsStobe13
This sounds really lazy, but..
MrsStobe13, 16 of April of 2013 at 20:43

Do we chase up our no-RSVP neighbours or not? There is an older couple on the end of our block who we have invited to our wedding. We have had RSVP from all our other guests, this couple and my Nan...

MrsStobe13, wednesday 17-Apr-13 12
mrs o-)
engagement rings on wedding day
mrs o-), 14 of April of 2013 at 22:01

I was sat at work today looking at my engagement ring ,and thinking i should get it cleaned and polished for the wedding day. Then it dawned on me do you wear your engagement ring on the day ?.do you...

Marmite27, tuesday 16-Apr-13 15
lindsayj89
Changing your name
lindsayj89, 9 of January of 2013 at 16:57

Hello New brides and congratulations I'm getting married in August and I booked my honeymoon last week. I really thought i would be a lovely idea to go on our honeymoon has Mr and Mrs and put it in my...

golden, tuesday 30-Apr-13 3
L
Strange wedding related dreams
LisBee, 12 of March of 2013 at 22:37

Hi is it normal to have strange wedding related dreams? I dont usually remember my dreams but had a few last few days. First one I dreamt my dad was still alive to walk me down the aisle (obviously...

LisBee, saturday 16-Mar-13 15
alyj66
Bridal Belt *Flash*
alyj66, 16 of March of 2013 at 19:58

After looking at pictures for inspiration and 1 week later, with sore thumbs, fingers and back I've finally finished my bridal belt. It was fiddly, frustrating but fun! I'm so chuffed with the belt...

LisBee, saturday 16-Mar-13 2
Mrs.P.To.Be
It's the day after tomorrow!!!!!
Mrs.P.To.Be, 12 of March of 2013 at 15:11

Picked up the boys suits today, and been out getting the wrapping for our thank you presents. Setting up at the venue tomorrow - cant believe it's here already! And I just noticed my good luck thread...

LisBee, tuesday 12-Mar-13 11
flowersinherhair
Favours FLASH!
flowersinherhair, 19 of February of 2013 at 20:26

Maybe a bit sad as they're just favours, not like it's the drees or anything but they look (and taste!) so great and it's so exciting seeing us as Mr & Mrs on paper!

Blue&bling, wednesday 20-Feb-13 7
M
Looking for birdesmaid's shoes... website recommendations please!!
MrsB-to-be, 19 of February of 2013 at 19:40

Hunting for some shoes for my bridesmaids, can anyone recommend any good websites that sell wedding shoes? I'm after the sort of style that's more traiditionally bridal than birdesmaid... like these...

HundredMonkeys, wednesday 20-Feb-13 6
L
Ceremony music form civil wedding ... the word angel
LisBee, 28 of January of 2013 at 22:41

Hi does anyone know if registrars will allow the word 'angel' in a song? Thanks.

kizzi10000, tuesday 29-Jan-13 4
L
Rose Ceremony
LisBee, 27 of January of 2013 at 14:21

Hi is anyone having a rose ceremony included in their ceremony and what are the details? OM - did you do this? We are having a civil ceremony and thought we may include this ... is it just us giving...

LisBee, sunday 27-Jan-13 263
2013_Bride_
Which one do you think is nicer? Bridesmaid dresses! **flash**
2013_Bride_, 24 of January of 2013 at 11:37

Not in those colours! I'm going for a very light pink Still undecided on whether to go with maxi or go for shorter ones (here is how one of them looks in the short)

~Curley~, monday 28-Jan-13 28
L
Bridesmaid Gifts .... when and what ....
LisBee, 22 of January of 2013 at 22:34

Hi when are you giving your bridesmaids their gifts are what are you buying them? ?

lisaloulou, sunday 27-Jan-13 7
Kentish Gal
What are you paying for, for your bridesmaid(s)?
Kentish Gal, 22 of January of 2013 at 15:55

Interested to know whether the bride and groom are paying for: dress/shoes/flowers/hair/hair accessories/make-up/nails/tan/bridesmaid gifts/anything else I have seen both extremes but am curious as to...

venart, sunday 24-Mar-13 53
soon2bmrsRB
Booked a holiday in my married name.........
soon2bmrsRB, 22 of January of 2013 at 22:12

.........so excited!!!! It's only a few days away in this country over the summer hols but I was so excited to do it and to not be the odd one out! sorry was just excited!

soon2bmrsRB, wednesday 23-Jan-13 4
L
Small Wedding
Loulou10, 22 of January of 2013 at 20:07

Hi All, My first post and I'm after some advice please. I'm having a really small, intimate family wedding in July this year, about 20 of us will be there including our two children (this is my second...

LisBee, tuesday 22-Jan-13 8
S
Help
Shazza14, 22 of January of 2013 at 21:01

Hi We are getting married 3rd Aug and are going to send our invites out this week. We would like to do a letter inclosed with hotels, RSVP and dietary requirements, but do not know what words to use....

LisBee, tuesday 22-Jan-13
katgreene
Bits for sale from My December wedding
katgreene, 8 of January of 2013 at 19:57

Hi Im sellingtwo shurgs that pull over your head and one that does up at front (see pics). Also selling approx 30 glass tea light holders and some jars for a sweetie table. Also 2 scoops. Will be...

katgreene, saturday 26-Jan-13 16
L
April 2013 Brides - what do you still need to do?
LisBee, 12 of January of 2013 at 23:35

Hi just wondered how fellow April 2013 brides are getting on and what you still need to do? x

FutureMrsWilliams, tuesday 15-Jan-13 9
B
Cheap Wedding Dresses in Kent
babamajka, 12 of January of 2013 at 22:00

Hello, I am new here but I am finding this website useful. I also like that I am now able to share my worries with other women in the same situation and hopefully I will find the advice I need....

Daisymclazy, sunday 13-Jan-13 6
H
Wedding Dress Advice!!!!! hellpppppppppp
hollysmummy, 11 of January of 2013 at 03:59

Hi Everyone New to site tonight and looking for some help. I am getting married in Cuba this October - so i dont have much to organise. We have a few family members flying out with us too. Ive decided...

LisBee, sunday 13-Jan-13 9
M
Wedding in 3 months....and no dress!
mrsmitt, 4 of January of 2013 at 21:40

Hi everyone, I need an opinion! I have a wedding dress and was trying to find a lace bolero or coverup to wear with it. I like it but I don't like my arms too much and it's not at all the kind of...

kharv, wednesday 9-Jan-13 25
R
Heartbroken :-(
Redxx, 8 of January of 2013 at 18:15

Hi girls, am a regular on here but am posting under a different name as soooo upset [:'(] Basically on boxing day I found some things on my fiancées phone. We have been together for years, are...

mandunc14, thursday 17-Jan-13 50
O
Stumped as to where to buy shoes
okikokikate, 8 of January of 2013 at 20:57

Looking for ivory shoes, not peep toe, low heel Any ideas?

okikokikate, wednesday 9-Jan-13 8
L
Wedding favours ...
LisBee, 4 of January of 2013 at 00:22

Hi I was thinking of mini perfumes/aftershaves for wedding favours. Can anyone recommend where to buy good ones from? Or suggest other ideas? What are you having for yours? Thanks! ?

LisBee, monday 7-Jan-13 1
L
Still struggling ..... wedding ceremony music .... help!!!
LisBee, 15 of December of 2012 at 22:57

Hi I am still struggling with this. My OH hates 'soppy love songs' and we cant agree on any songs! I am particularly struggling with my song for walking down the aisle. It is a civil ceremony in a...

Holey, thursday 3-Jan-13 18
mrsmarkham2b
Cant find photographer and florist! Help!
mrsmarkham2b, 4 of October of 2012 at 11:33

I have got to be the worst planner there is! Need help to find a budget photographer and florist who cover the Chester-le-Street area. Any help is much appreciated. Amy

bec84, wednesday 5-Dec-12 3

General groups

Hitched article topics