• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

30 of August of 2014

3548days 6hours

Discussions

MischiefMumma
August Brides - Flowers.
MischiefMumma, 13 of January of 2014 at 15:55

Hi ladies, as a fellow August bride, can I be so bold as to ask what flowers you are having at your wedding? I am struggling with flowers, I know what I like but not whether they're in season or not....

DrBuffles, tuesday 14-Jan-14 8
C
The Newmarket Wedding Show
CraftyBride, 9 of January of 2014 at 20:34

Is anyone going or has anyone been before ?? It is on next Sunday 19th and just wondered if it was good, as it seems like such a big show.

CraftyBride, monday 13-Jan-14
C
Wedding Themes
CraftyBride, 21 of May of 2012 at 15:57

We have just started thinking about what we want our reception to look like and I wondered if anyone had picked a theme instead of a colour and also if you do have a theme how far did you take it ??...

Lemon Violet, tuesday 22-May-12 4 790
Knees
What are your flowergirls carrying?
Knees, 12 of March of 2012 at 11:13

We're having two flowergirls at our home service aged 6 and almost 3. I always thought flowergirls scattered petals down the aisle before you walked down, but Mr Knees thinks that's cheesy! The...

CraftyBride, monday 12-Mar-12 7
I
Which one looks better? Help...
ina255, 12 of March of 2012 at 13:00

Both are great and fit perfectly. I can't make a choice. ☹️ Any opinion? Thanks... http://www.joyfay.com/us/a-line-strapless-sweetheart-sleeveless-floor-length-tulle-wedding-dress-9236.html...

SassyT, monday 12-Mar-12 12
Purple Pixie
I'm on a vase search!
Purple Pixie, 12 of March of 2012 at 10:00

My bridesmaids are having hand-tied bouquets and we're going to use them as decoration on the top table. What sort of vases should I get to put them? The bouquets are this sort of shape. Thanks x ...

Mrs C, monday 12-Mar-12 6
~Lee~
Crafty brides - can you help source these?
~Lee~, 10 of March of 2012 at 08:29

I'm planning on making something like this for my table numbers https://stayathomeworker.com/2011/11/20/diy-wedding-table-numbers/ I need to find some wooden craft numbers to go in the frames, but the...

~Lee~, monday 12-Mar-12 6
Blonde Viki
Flowers - the girls bouquets, to be specific!
Blonde Viki, 1 of March of 2012 at 20:42

I have most of my bridesmaid outfit type things sorted. The only area where I remain undecided, is the flowers. I can’t decide what will look best. The options appear to be… 1) We all have the same...

lurvlytwink, friday 2-Mar-12 8
lady_lyla
Daffodils in September
lady_lyla, 1 of March of 2012 at 12:52

I'm not very up on flowers, but wondered if there was any way of getting daffodils in September?! Are there any other flowers that are in season this time of year that are easily available but look as...

CraftyBride, friday 2-Mar-12 6
L
Wedding Invite Help
LouLaBellexx, 1 of March of 2012 at 19:25

Hello Ladies I am going to try make my own invites, ideally I would like pocketfolds. Can anyone offer any tips? Has anyone got any templates for printing them they could share or did you use a...

LouLaBellexx, friday 2-Mar-12 4
Purple Pixie
Top table decoration
Purple Pixie, 1 of March of 2012 at 12:47

I've tried googling but I've not found much. Does anybody have any ideas/photos for top table decoration that doesn't involve swagging? Thanks

HayleyMay, thursday 1-Mar-12 10
C
Shoe find
CraftyBride, 1 of March of 2012 at 10:57

Not sure it this my help anyone, but have found these shoes on the Brantano website this morning....

sian-tiffany, thursday 1-Mar-12 407
J
help with venue...essex region
joneyyy1981, 24 of February of 2012 at 12:22

Hey gang, me and my partner are trying to find a wedding venue which we can have a BBQ at in essex, im shocked that nobody will even entertain this idea... any ideas? the closest i got was getting a...

Teal, friday 2-Mar-12 9
J
Do bands like to have a minimum number of guests?
julesey1978, 29 of February of 2012 at 15:46

I would really like a decent live band at our wedding reception but we're only having a "small" wedding - approx 90 guests once you include the evening invitees. I keep having a nightmare that we've...

CraftyBride, wednesday 29-Feb-12
F
Favour boxes
fay25, 29 of February of 2012 at 12:10

Hi, I'm trying to find ivory matt favour boxes but having problems finding some good quality ones, and have had to send 2 lots back already!Just wondered if anybody else has had favour boxes and if so...

CraftyBride, wednesday 29-Feb-12 2
C
Swags, bows and pew ends - and general decor advice
clarabella1972, 27 of February of 2012 at 15:39

This is a long one...With 6 weeks to go, I am now paying attention to the details of decorating the venue. I think I would like to make some swags and chair backs to decorate the ceremony room, but...

clarabella1972, monday 5-Mar-12 8
S
6 months to go - i've hit a wall
sheree_heptinstall, 28 of February of 2012 at 19:21

Hi all, back on hitched after abandoning the thoughts of wedding planning until 'nearer the time' - what a mistake! I've hit a wall a little with my planning, have my ticklist to do, but i feel not...

sheree_heptinstall, sunday 18-Mar-12 4
Miss_EmiB
***HELP*** White, Red and Black theme - Centrepiece ideas needed!
Miss_EmiB, 28 of February of 2012 at 12:16

Hey! Me and my Fiance have a really tight budget. And were needing ideas for our table centrepieces... Our Budget is £50 for 8 Centrepieces. The theme is White & Red with a hint of black. The...

teapotty, friday 20-Apr-12 9
C
Hello
CraftyBride, 28 of February of 2012 at 17:04

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am getting married next year in August, so a while off yet, but have only just started with my planning. We are on a bit of a budget, as other...

Shamy, wednesday 29-Feb-12 9
N
Honeymoon inspiration needed please!
Nicalf08, 28 of February of 2012 at 18:17

I have a tension headache from spending the most part of two days thinking, researching and not coming up with anything so need some help as I have hit a wall. I want somewhere honeymoon-ey ie.quite...

Nicalf08, thursday 1-Mar-12 20
M
What time is / did everyone getting married?
mrs-roth-to-be, 28 of February of 2012 at 13:36

We were originally going to have the ceremony at 2pm then have a constant rolling day, but it got suggested to move it forward an hour and allow for any mishaps that may occur, if any. Plus plenty of...

ebony_rose, wednesday 29-Feb-12 50
S
Hair Accessory Help
scarybiscuits, 28 of February of 2012 at 11:42

Hi, I want to have my hair in a beehive like this: https://www.hitched.co.uk Do you think it would look best with a side tiara, comb, flower or nothing at all?

RebeccaC, saturday 3-Mar-12 12

General groups

Hitched article topics