• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of June of 2013

3968days 12hours

Discussions

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Nervous about meeting parents
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 2 of March of 2014 at 13:41

Am just off to Sunday lunch with Boy, FIL, Boy's neice, her partner....and his parents. In my head, 'parents' are older, always a generation ahead. These parents clearly won't be. In fact, it is...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, tuesday 4-Mar-14 10
K
Top table problems
Kerry29, 3 of March of 2014 at 14:07

Hi, I have a problem with if we should have my Dad's fiancée (so my soon to be step mum) on the top table. The back story is my Mum died about 2 and a half years ago. My dad started seeing his fiancée...

MrsFitt2B, wednesday 5-Mar-14 10
A
Mum trouble :(
Amygettingmarried2015, 28 of February of 2014 at 19:42

Hello all... I'm new to this.. Got engaged to my other half at Christmas and we're not getting married till next June 2015. I'm so happy and excited but my mum is putting me down So here we go..........

bex_boo, tuesday 4-Mar-14 7
rachd03
father/daughter dance - waltz
rachd03, 28 of February of 2014 at 16:43

My Dad has said that he wants us to learn a waltz for our father/daughter dance. I was planning for us to dance to My Girl but obviously this wont really work with a waltz. Does anyone have any ideas...

2b_MrsB, friday 28-Feb-14
TheMrsMeFo
Mum's :(
TheMrsMeFo, 28 of February of 2014 at 13:02

I've had a rubbish week thanks to the person I call mum. Just feel so down about the whole wedding thing, just seems like I'm not meant to enjoy it and I've had enough. My mum has in issue with...

TheMrsMeFo, monday 3-Mar-14 8
~Curley~
Organ donation *maybe abit sens for some*
~Curley~, 21 of February of 2014 at 18:36

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on it? I'm registered and would donate loved ones organs aslong as I knew they didn't have a specific view on it (by that I mean they hadn't specifically said...

MischiefMumma, wednesday 26-Feb-14 23
J
am I making a huge mistake?
JHenson1234, 19 of July of 2013 at 00:09

Sorry guys but this should be the happiest time of my life, shouldn't it? But I feel absolutely miserable. I feel like im making a huge mistake. My oh makes no effort with the relationship, with me...

slou90, monday 22-Jul-13 50
2b_MrsB
Happily Hitched - I'm back !
2b_MrsB, 11 of July of 2013 at 10:19

Hi ! Despite the chaotic madness to get everything ready and lack of sleep in the days running up and torrential rain most of the day itself, the bride unaware her groom was M.I.A and him being so...

*Pugsley*, friday 12-Jul-13 13
venart
Marry Christmas! Hever Castle 22 June Wedding Report!! ***Pro flashes added page 3***
venart, 6 of July of 2013 at 21:50

Venue: Hever Castle Astor Wing Dress: We spent a lot of time over the next couple months in pubs, at each others' flats, travelling, etc, and we got very serious very quickly, but it all felt so...

*Teabag*, saturday 13-Jul-13 38
mum-wants-a-hat
Mum Got Her Hat!!! Pre- report flashes from Mrs S :0D
mum-wants-a-hat, 24 of June of 2013 at 16:52

We did it!! Saturday turned out to be the most laid back, amazing, perfect day imaginable... Even the predicted rainstorm were nowhere to be seen! I married my wonderful husband, we had the time of...

2b_MrsB, thursday 11-Jul-13 34
2b_MrsB
Anyone checked the weather for the wknd ?
2b_MrsB, 20 of June of 2013 at 08:56

I know it doesn't matter really as we will still become husband & wife regardless if it rain hale or shine but why can't it just rain on Wednesdays !! ? * crosses fingers & thinks positively* ...

Simon and Alison, thursday 20-Jun-13 354
H
Table Plan & Name Places - MOB or real name??
HAG13, 19 of June of 2013 at 22:50

Finally got round to make out table plan tonight but what do I call people? Is it the consensus/norm to call myself Bride or do I call myself myself?? Likewise with MOB, FOB, etc etc. Such a small...

Kjay, friday 21-Jun-13 7
2b_MrsB
Sweet advice please
2b_MrsB, 18 of June of 2013 at 18:12

Hi Everyone, only 4 days to go !! ? I am in the process of putting together 2 sweet trees that will be served with the chocolate fountain through out the evening. I was originally intending to make...

MrsA2B2014, wednesday 19-Jun-13 11
W
Wedding rings
Wifeytobe88, 18 of June of 2013 at 22:48

My engagement ring is a half carat princess cut, and the style prevents the average wedding band from sitting flush against it, as the diamond is set quite low in the band, if that makes sense? Sorry...

*Pugsley*, wednesday 19-Jun-13 2
mum-wants-a-hat
6 days to go and a bit too laid back ?
mum-wants-a-hat, 16 of June of 2013 at 18:36

Yep, 6 days left. That is it. 6 days. I've all sorts of bits to sort out still, yet every day 'it' gets nearer, I feel more laid back.... And it's actually starting to bother me a bit! Touch wood,...

mum-wants-a-hat, monday 17-Jun-13 9
Kjay
** Good Luck ravioliruby! 15th June **
Kjay, 6 of June of 2013 at 12:21

Hello! Lots and lots of luck for you special day, hope the sun shines and that the penguins strut their stuff for you! Hurry back with lots of lovely flashes and if you have any cake left over you...

Aurora Borealis, thursday 13-Jun-13 28
mum-wants-a-hat
Brides speech written.... anyone else had or having one? Edit: speech attached p1
mum-wants-a-hat, 12 of June of 2013 at 22:52

I wrote out what I expected to be a short 'to do' list of things I need to sort before next Saturday, only to find it was flippin endless! Anyway, I've managed to knock a few things off it (and add a...

Kentish Gal, thursday 13-Jun-13 16
2b_MrsB
Does this read ok?
2b_MrsB, 12 of June of 2013 at 12:37

Hi Everyone We are lighting a candle for those important people who will not be with us on the day, we are doing it collectively as there is sadly too many to name personally. Our Best man will say a...

2b_MrsB, wednesday 12-Jun-13 15
L
Where are all the clothes for small boys?
Lisel, 11 of June of 2013 at 15:52

Hiya ladies (and gents), I am struggling to find suitable (in budget) clothes for my son at my wedding, he's 6 I was looking for a waistcoat shirt and tie. Not to tricky you would think but it appears...

Lisel, tuesday 11-Jun-13 8
Joes wifey
he proposed!!!!!
Joes wifey, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:08

Hi everyone... Im Amy, (24years old, live in doncaster)and I thought it was time that I stopped being a lurker/forumstalker and introduced myself! As the title says my amazing future hubby proposed to...

Sam12345, wednesday 12-Jun-13 39
mum-wants-a-hat
xXx GOOD LUCK VENART !! 22nd June 2013 xXx
mum-wants-a-hat, 10 of June of 2013 at 17:02

Well, date buddy, we are only 12 days away now. Your last working week will no doubt go by in a blur of excitement, anticipation and wondering whether your dress will be finished in plenty of time!! I...

kindred_spirit, saturday 22-Jun-13 71
venart
xXx GOOD LUCK mum-wants-a-hat!!!! 22nd June 2013 xXx
venart, 10 of June of 2013 at 20:37

OH MY GOD IT'S ALMOST US!! It's been so great to have other June brides to chat with for the past year plus, and lovely to have such a great date twin. Have an amazing day, and we'll meet back on the...

mum-wants-a-hat, saturday 22-Jun-13 34
mum-wants-a-hat
'Table Plan' display done. *flash*
mum-wants-a-hat, 9 of June of 2013 at 16:00

Not one to be overly traditional OR to make life easy for myself, I have spent the best part of a weekend relabelling the table wines and emptying, delabelling, scrubbing and refilling bottles for the...

Red Kite, monday 10-Jun-13 10
mum-wants-a-hat
Letter from Mum made me cry
mum-wants-a-hat, 8 of June of 2013 at 17:33

With 2 weeks to go, things are getting pretty geared up. Meetings are being had, excitement is building and I'm an emotional wreck! Not at all down, just very easily touched by anything remotely...

Sandysounds, sunday 9-Jun-13 6
2b_MrsB
OOD for civil ceremony
2b_MrsB, 7 of June of 2013 at 23:47

Hi Everyone, If you have had/ are having an OOD for your civil ceremony. what information have you included in it?? I have a page with the running order of the day and a page with the bridal party,...

kharv, saturday 8-Jun-13 4
Sara.Head
Hmmmm
Sara.Head, 7 of June of 2013 at 09:06

Lost my wedding mojo... Feel at the moment I'm having to justify all my decisions and try not to have a go at people who *** about my wedding... Had one person tell me my dress is not as nice as...

MrsG2013, friday 7-Jun-13 6
L
June 2013 brides
leejdj, 22 of May of 2012 at 20:34

Hiya, I've just joined Hitched and am looking for other June 2013 brides to swap advice etc with! My wedding date is 8th June and we've booked The Alderley Edge Hotel in Cheshire

kittykatkat, monday 17-Jun-13 252
Snyffa
Rings
Snyffa, 4 of June of 2013 at 18:35

So although Smooch offer a good service, i didn't really find what I was looking for today Where are people getting their rings? I'm wanting something a little different but not too different. Most...

2b_MrsB, friday 7-Jun-13 9

General groups

Hitched article topics